DADT just passed the House

Great News

Looks like we may finally do the right thing

Definition please. What is a DADT and why do we wish to repeal it?

Don't ask, don't tell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't ask, don't tell (DADT) is the common term for the policy restricting the United States military from efforts to discover or reveal closeted gay, lesbian, and bisexual service members or applicants, while barring those that are openly gay, lesbian, or bisexual from military service. The restrictions are mandated by federal law Pub.L. 103-160 (10 U.S.C. § 654).

Don't ask, don't tell (DADT) is the common term for the policy restricting the United States military from efforts to discover or reveal closeted gay, lesbian, and bisexual service members or applicants, while barring those that are openly gay, lesbian, or bisexual from military service. The restrictions are mandated by federal law Pub.L. 103-160 (10 U.S.C. § 654).

Well who gives a crap about that. I am straight--been married for over 30 years and there is absolutely no way--I would put up with my husband telling anyone what we do in our bedroom.

Who gives a crap. Now gays want to "broadcast" what they do to each other--give me a freakin break.

What--they NEED TO be ordered from the Federal Government to don't tell--don't ask--crap I don't want to know--neither would I ask. If they really want to be accepted in this society--then freaking act like the rest of us--and keep your freakin sexual encounters to yourself dumbass.

Last edited:

Well who gives a crap about that. I am straight--been married for over 30 years and there is absolutely no way--I would put up with my husband telling anyone what we do in our bedroom.

Who gives a crap. Now gays want to "broadcast" what they do to each other--give me a freakin break.

What--they NEED TO be ordered from the Federal Government to don't tell--don't ask--crap I don't want to know--neither would I ask. If they really want to be accepted in this society--then freaking act like the rest of us--and keep your freakin sexual encounters to yourself dumbass.

I doubt the guys in the military don't talk about the girls back home.

:lol: Right, as if it's all about SEX acts.

Well, I'm all for it. But I still say if the gays get to sleep together in the barracks then the straight guys should get to have their girlfriends in too. Now that's equality. :eusa_angel:

Well, I'm all for it. But I still say if the gays get to sleep together in the barracks then the straight guys should get to have their girlfriends in too. Now that's equality. :eusa_angel:

:lol: Every day you make me laugh, Willow...

Now, now....No one is going to be having SEX in the barracks! :eusa_shhh:

It's just that THOUSANDS of soldiers won't have to lie about who they are as they fight for FREEDOM under the American flag. Makes sense to me.

Who gives a crap? What we want out of our military is the BEST we can get--regardless of sexual orientation. Now if we want to give all gays--a boodie call to the U.S. military because gays take it as "Meet your mate" making for a 24/7 gay bootie call-then we have a problem.

Last edited:

Most of them probably enjoy hearing about Jim getting in Mary's pants, but not so much listening about Joe sucking Jack's cock.:lol:

It's just that THOUSANDS of soldiers won't have to lie about who they are as they fight for FREEDOM under the American flag. Makes sense to me.

and just what makes you think they won't be having sex in the barracks?

Not everyone's standards are as low as yours.

Most of them probably enjoy hearing about Jim getting in Mary's pants, but not so much listening about Joe sucking Jack's cock.:lol:

My entire point is: No Man that really loves a woman talks to other men about sexual encounters with that woman--his wife--his girlfriend--whatever. Nor would any gay talk about someone they love of the same sex in a derogatory manner. IOW--they keep it to themselves.

It's just human nature. So please don't tell me, and I can assure you that I will not ask.

Last edited:

I'm thinking it's a disciplined atmosphere, just as always...

What makes you think they would be? :eusa_whistle:

My entire point is: No Man that really loves a woman talks to other men about sexual encounters with that woman--his wife--his girlfriend--whatever. Nor would any gay talk about someone they love of the same sex in a derogatory manner. IOW--they keep it to themselves.

It's just human nature. So please don't tell me, and I can assure you that I will not ask.

Well they're not all "in love". Eh, I just don't think it's the most horrible thing. Some might feel like the next best thing to doing it is talking about doing it. I just don't see it as a big deal. Also, lots of guys in the military aren't attached and hook up with whoever and whenever. So what. You could also argue THAT is human nature.

Forum List

Back