Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a genetic foundational problem. If white men didnt have recessive genes white women wouldn't seek out Black men or other men of color to date and have children with.
It's a behavioural problem of blacks. They seem to lack any self control. They seem driven by emotion only.

...says the turd whose every post is emotional indulgence...

Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
why is racist in quotes for your title lol... is this not racism?

Video of the white girl meeting her black boyfriends family

Looks like her dad was right

LMAO that was awesome to watch.
In case anyone wonders why families on the left-side of the aisle are a disgusting mess of disarray - look no further than Aries here.

This has to be one of the more offensive posts I've seen on USMB. Advocating that a child (yes...a child) should destroy his or her family relationships over a silly fucking prom. Unbelievable. Not because they are serving their country. Not because they are choosing life over an abortion. Not because they are doing something ethical (like turning in a parent for a crime).

No... Aries here advocates that a child should destroy the family structure so they can decide for themselves who to go to freaking prom with. :eusa_doh:

Whoever raised you should be ashamed. Because they failed to teach you that almost nothing (other than God and morals) is more important than family. And the fact that you advocate for a child to place their ego above their family is why America has degenerated into the shit-hole it has become in left-wing places like Detroit.
I was told on day one here that my family deserved to be put to death for race mixing. Please, spare me your fake outrage. Nothing about an 18 year old girl making her own life decisions should offend you ya prick.

Still whining about being a race mixer eh? You made your bed go lie in it. Oh and read Turner Diaries just one chapter though. Day of the Rope. OR you can read the entire book called Hunter by Andrew MacDonald! Here is a link! One of my favorite books.

Hunter (Pierce novel) - Wikipedia

I own 2 copies :)

No one's whining I love my Hispanic husband and our beautiful golden babies. They will be raised to treat everyone equally and with respect and will be better humans than you ever imagined you could be. :finger3:

So you are going to lie to them....well you are the parent....go for it. NO ONE is EQUAL to another. I KNOW my daughter is better at English/Language arts than her brother,I know HE is better at Math than she is. I know SHE is a better artist than he is. I know HE is more mechanically minded...nothing inferior there but certainly nothing EQUAL there just completely different. The White Race is natures finest invention and it should be EVERY white person's goal to achieve absolute greatness.

You're right humans aren't equal. Some of them are raised to be racists.

Come on snowflake,try and refute the facts.

I was told on day one here that my family deserved to be put to death for race mixing. Please, spare me your fake outrage. Nothing about an 18 year old girl making her own life decisions should offend you ya prick.

Still whining about being a race mixer eh? You made your bed go lie in it. Oh and read Turner Diaries just one chapter though. Day of the Rope. OR you can read the entire book called Hunter by Andrew MacDonald! Here is a link! One of my favorite books.

No one's whining I love my Hispanic husband and our beautiful golden babies. They will be raised to treat everyone equally and with respect and will be better humans than you ever imagined you could be. :finger3:

So you are going to lie to them....well you are the parent....go for it. NO ONE is EQUAL to another. I KNOW my daughter is better at English/Language arts than her brother,I know HE is better at Math than she is. I know SHE is a better artist than he is. I know HE is more mechanically minded...nothing inferior there but certainly nothing EQUAL there just completely different. The White Race is natures finest invention and it should be EVERY white person's goal to achieve absolute greatness.

There is nothing to refute. My kids will be raised to treat everyone with kindness and respect regardless of color, they are to judge on character alone. Raise yours to be racist, that is your right.

There is nothing to refute. My kids will be raised to treat everyone with kindness and respect regardless of color, they are to judge on character alone. Raise yours to be racist, that is your right.
Respect is earned not a given right. My kids are kind but kindness is a LONG stretch from marrying,dating,mating with nonwhites. I notice how you don't push the equality crap anymore. My kids are allowed to express their natural urges which is sticking with and to their own tribe and people. To try and brainwash them to do otherwise is outright child abuse.

Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.

In case anyone wonders why families on the left-side of the aisle are a disgusting mess of disarray - look no further than Aries here.

This has to be one of the more offensive posts I've seen on USMB. Advocating that a child (yes...a child) should destroy his or her family relationships over a silly fucking prom. Unbelievable. Not because they are serving their country. Not because they are choosing life over an abortion. Not because they are doing something ethical (like turning in a parent for a crime).

No... Aries here advocates that a child should destroy the family structure so they can decide for themselves who to go to freaking prom with. :eusa_doh:

Whoever raised you should be ashamed. Because they failed to teach you that almost nothing (other than God and morals) is more important than family. And the fact that you advocate for a child to place their ego above their family is why America has degenerated into the shit-hole it has become in left-wing places like Detroit.

1416372172650_Image_galleryImage_Students_said_Assistant_P.JPG

Are ya trying to pop these racists' aneurysms?

Respect is earned not a given right. My kids are kind but kindness is a LONG stretch from marrying,dating,mating with nonwhites. I notice how you don't push the equality crap anymore. My kids are allowed to express their natural urges which is sticking with and to their own tribe and people. To try and brainwash them to do otherwise is outright child abuse.
Your kids were born racist? WOW that's some strong DNA ya got.
I have spent many years working with and raising kids, and have never known any of them inherently discriminate based on color. In my experience, racism is something that is taught, certainly not something someone is born with.
I treat everyone equally and with respect until given a reason not to. I hope my children will grow to do the same.

I have spent many years working with and raising kids, and have never known any of them inherently discriminate based on color. In my experience, racism is something that is taught, certainly not something someone is born with.
I treat everyone equally and with respect until given a reason not to. I hope my children will grow to do the same.
I think it may be a combination of nature and nurture. My theory is that the worst racists have the highest neanderthal DNA percentage. i wish someone would do a study on it.

Infants show racial bias toward members of own race and against those of other races

Argue with science...I don't care. Its just like any other animal...they ALL have a natural and correct urge to stick with ones species/race/tribe whatever the hell you want to call it.

Infants show racial bias toward members of own race and against those of other races

Argue with science...I don't care. Its just like any other animal...they ALL have a natural and correct urge to stick with ones species/race/tribe whatever the hell you want to call it.
looked into the study, interesting. Although I will point out that the study showed no such racial bias prior to 6 months, confirming I was right about your super genes being impressive- racism is not something we are born with put something that is taught or I guess, developed...

I wonder if they factored in infants who have only been around their own race and infants who have always been around diversity. I bet there would be different findings in each child.

looked into the study, interesting. Although I will point out that the study showed no such racial bias prior to 6 months, confirming I was right about your super genes being impressive- racism is not something we are born with put something that is taught or I guess, developed...

I wonder if they factored in infants who have only been around their own race and infants who have always been around diversity. I bet there would be different findings in each child.
You hit on a large flaw with that study. Its not an immediate condition. What they are probably observing is the child wanting to be around someone that is familiar. The Black slaves that raised white children for white women back in the day sure didnt get any white children refusing to be fed from a Black womans breast.

I posted more than 1 study. 1 of them followed kids for years....You call it racism because you don't like children choosing to play,associate,etc with their own people,how is NATURAL urges "racist" to you? Amazing that leftists find natural urges people are born with to be RACIST....

I posted more than 1 study. 1 of them followed kids for years....You call it racism because you don't like children choosing to play,associate,etc with their own people,how is NATURAL urges "racist" to you? Amazing that leftists find natural urges people are born with to be RACIST....
can you define racism? do you believe it exists?

Sure. Its a made up word by a communist Jew to use as a battle axe against mostly the white race to make a natural urge you are born with seem EVIL and WRONG. When you realize the entire goal of the Jewish race is world wide control and to do that they have to defeat/destroy the White and Asian races then you understand the push for mass immigration into Europe and the USA,the push for so many wars all over the globe that kills off an entire generation of white males,the economic terrorism known as usury to economically enslave an entire population of people etc.

"Racist" - A Word Invented by USSR’s Leon Trotsky

Sure. Its a made up word by a communist Jew to use as a battle axe against mostly the white race to make a natural urge you are born with seem EVIL and WRONG. When you realize the entire goal of the Jewish race is world wide control and to do that they have to defeat/destroy the White and Asian races then you understand the push for mass immigration into Europe and the USA,the push for so many wars all over the globe that kills off an entire generation of white males,the economic terrorism known as usury to economically enslave an entire population of people etc.

"Racist" - A Word Invented by USSR’s Leon Trotsky
I had a feeling you couldn't define or identify racism. Doesn't even believe it exists.
I can't believe people like you exist.
Mind blowing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back