Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
My argument is that you cant stop white women from hunting down Black guys and you little dick white guys
It doesn't take a psychiatrist to realize that is the post of someone with a serious inferiority complex. Either our friend Asclepias here is come up really short where it "counts" or he has some unresolved issues about being black. Yikes!

My argument is that you cant stop white women from hunting down Black guys and you little dick white guys
But he's not racist or anything... :doubt:
So now the truth is racist huh? Its like an epidemic. I noticed it the first time when i was in high school and we played a tournament at a white school. Lots of white girls/women have no shame at all when it comes to getting a Black guy.

0.jpg

It doesn't take a psychiatrist to realize that is the post of someone with a serious inferiority complex. Either our friend Asclepias here is come up really short where it "counts" or he has some unresolved issues about being black. Yikes!
Says the white guy angry that white girls hunt down Black guys. :laugh:

Dont get so triggered that you have to comment twice on my post.

I see my views as NEEDED if the white race is to be saved.
Saving from what? It's kind of a bizarre position to say "the white race is the most superior form of race nature has ever created" and then in the next breath state that the white race "needs saving".

If the white race is truly so superior - it would never need saving. That's the nature of superiority.

So now the truth is racist huh?
Snowflake....how many white mens cocks have you had in your mouth to be able to declare that it is "truth" that "little dick white guys" exist? :lmao:

Seriously dude - how many pants of white men have you crawled into to make that declaration? How the frick could you possibly know something like that?

Saving from what? It's kind of a bizarre position to say "the white race is the most superior form of race nature has ever created" and then in the next breath state that the white race "needs saving".

If the white race is truly so superior - it would never need saving. That's the nature of superiority.
The white race is decidedly not superior. One could even advance the argument it is inferior due to the recessive genetics. If all whites were to disappear they wouldnt be missed. If all Blacks disappeared the human race would disappear due to your weak genetics.

Idiot racists, just like idiot conspiracy nuts, always take themselves very very seriously and can't imagine why no one else does.

:lmao: "My views are needed..."

So now the truth is racist huh?
Snowflake....how many white mens cocks have you had in your mouth to be able to declare that it is "truth" that "little dick white guys" exist? :lmao:

Seriously dude - how many pants of white men have you crawled into to make that declaration? How the frick could you possibly know something like that?
I cant help that white girls tell me all white guys have little dicks. Its obvious even without them telling me however. They get so triggered over white women choosing to be with a Black guys. White women know its their deepest insecurity. At least thats what they tell me.

yes, neither equate to the hundreds of years of bondage face by the african americans. Any race can give or receive racism but there has never been another race in america that was so brutalized by white supremacy. Hundreds of years of slavery had a huge impact on the black community in the 19th and 20th century.
Please don't imply that Whites are responsible for slavery because Africa is the birthplace of that practice. In fact slavery is still practiced in some parts of Africa, such as the Sudan where a strong young man can be bought for about a thousand dollars, U.S.

Whites did not enter into the interior of Africa to capture and enslave Black Africans. Africans who became slaves were captured by neighboring tribesmen and sold to Dutch, Arab, and Portuguese slave traders who transported them to America (and elsewhere).

Slavery was an evil institution but it was not originated by Whites. It hasn't existed here in America for generations and what must be said about it is the standard of living of descendants of African slaves in America is substantially higher and better than are those of Africans anywhere else in the world.

One could even advance the argument it is inferior due to the recessive genetics. If all whites were to disappear they wouldnt be missed. If all Blacks disappeared the human race would disappear due to your weak genetics.
But he's not racist or anything. :doubt: Come on Aries...you're suddenly awfully quiet over there!

races do differ in physical appearances lol it is shallow but true. In my experience wh
yes, neither equate to the hundreds of years of bondage face by the african americans. Any race can give or receive racism but there has never been another race in america that was so brutalized by white supremacy. Hundreds of years of slavery had a huge impact on the black community in the 19th and 20th century.
Please don't imply that Whites are responsible for slavery because Africa is the birthplace of that practice. In fact slavery is still practiced in some parts of Africa, such as the Sudan where a strong young man can be bought for about a thousand dollars, U.S.

Whites did not enter into the interior of Africa to capture and enslave Black Africans. Africans who became slaves were captured by neighboring tribesmen and sold to Dutch, Arab, and Portuguese slave traders who transported them to America (and elsewhere).

Slavery was an evil institution but it was not originated by Whites. It hasn't existed here in America for generation and what must be said about it is the standard of living of descendants of African slaves in America is substantially higher and better than are those of Africans anywhere else in the world.
Slavery is all throughout our global history. Whites are not responsible for "slavery" but It is certainly the fault of the whites for the american slave experience and letting it continue for hundreds of years.

I cant help that white girls tell me all white guys have little dicks.
So if that is true...it begs the question: why are you hanging around soooooo many white girls and talking sex with them? This goes back to your seriously unresolved issues about being black. Do you see black women as inferior? Do you feel inadequate in some way if you don't have a white person on your arm?

I'm not being sarcastic here - this is a genuine question. From your words - there appears to be some major issues going on.

About White Genocide - White GeNOcide Project

BECAUSE we are superior is why its taken so long for the Jew to finally get to where it sees the end of the White Race in its view....A weaker race would have collapsed and ceased to exist MANY MANY years ago. But even a concentrated goal of brainwashing an entire people will work once your kind/tribe has absolute control over EVERY media outlet be it tv/movies/books/music etc. The Jew HATES the unregulated internet because it has given us a real shot at evening the playing field.

races do differ in physical appearances lol it is shallow but true. In my experience wh
Unbelievable. Had a white person made an absurd generalization like that, you'd be all over this board losing your shit. It just proves that you don't care about racism - you care about advancing your left-wing agenda. Thank you for proving what I've been saying the entire time in this thread.

Slavery is all throughout our global history. Whites are not responsible for "slavery" but It is certainly the fault of the whites for the american slave experience and letting it continue for hundreds of years.
One could say the fault lies mainly with the Black Africans who sold their neighbors into slavery.

No?

Unbelievable. Had a white person made an absurd generalization like that, you'd be all over this board losing your shit. It just proves that you don't care about racism - you care about advancing your left-wing agenda. Thank you for proving what I've been saying the entire time in this thread.
I posted a thread about it last week.. races differ in genes that affect physical appearance alone, not personality characteristics. You can see it in the facial structures of different races. A major reason I preach against racism- physical appearances are superficial. (it's what's on the inside that counts) Who's to say one race is not more endowed than another.

Slavery was an evil institution but it was not originated by Whites. It hasn't existed here in America for generation and what must be said about it is the standard of living of descendants of African slaves in America is substantially higher and better than are those of Africans anywhere else in the world.
Jewish Involvement In Black Slave Trade To The Americas

No white's DID NOT bring the slaves here. We STUPIDLY bought cheap labor to work the fields but it was the Jew that brought them here...goes to show how far back the goal of white genocide was being thought up. They knew the goal was bring millions of black slaves here and then in a few decades push for their freedom and continue pushing until they had the goal of intermarriage and the decline of the white race.

One could say the fault lies mainly with the Black Africans who sold their neighbors into slavery.

No?
Theres plenty of fault to go around. But it is whites that shipped them here, used them, tortured them, and discarded their used property when they could no longer serve their purpose. It is whites who built an entire country on the backs of slave labor. It is very ignorant to try and ignore or shift responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back