Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. Most white women dont even appeal to me.
Such a statement flies in stark contrast to your many fantastical posts about, lots of women wanting black men... It's the pinnacle of "achievement" for %90 of black men.
That was a stupid post. Just because all white women want me doesnt necessitate me being interested in them in any way. White women are last on my list in terms of appeal speaking generally. Black women are first.
Precisely the fantasy I was referring to.
You need to believe that to feel better about your women flocking to guys like me. Its ok. :itsok:
It your fantasy pal... Don't let your lonely envious reality take it from you...
When you claim to know my fantasies I know its just your insecurity talking.
itsok.gif

Can you show evidence that that boy going to the prom with his daughter is a criminal?
Not at all. And I wasn't even implying that, my dear. You lefties are so trained to scream "racism" that it's now ingrained in your DNA. God Almighty....
I'm simply asking a question about the specific boy in question. Why are you so touchy about it?
Yeah - you asked me if I could "show evidence that the boy was a criminal". Why would I need to do that when I didn't even imply that he was a criminal?

You guys have been trained on the left like dogs. You see "black" and you immediately have a pavlovian response of "Rasicm! Rasicm! Rasicm!".
So....besides your touchiness over this.....can we assume now that there is NO evidence that this girl's date is nothing but a fine person?
scratch a conservative, smell a racist.

Lefty nonsense

I believe in Islam they must also marry someone of the same faith. I have a friend who converted to be with the man she loved.
Islam allows an Islamic male to take a nonislamic wife. One of Mohammed wives was Jewish.
I have seen both men and women convert for marriage. Maybe just to make future spouse/family more comfortable? Not sure.
Maybe the reason is having a strong family without "religious tensions" among family members :)
I am not a religious person so to my life, such a reason doesn't effect my decision making.
It should. Because such a decision can, and will effect your life. Especially if you marry a Muslim...
Well I already am married and he is not a Muslim. But we are "race mixers" as you call it .. I found while dating him our families differed very little if at all on basic values.

Such a statement flies in stark contrast to your many fantastical posts about, lots of women wanting black men... It's the pinnacle of "achievement" for %90 of black men.
That was a stupid post. Just because all white women want me doesnt necessitate me being interested in them in any way. White women are last on my list in terms of appeal speaking generally. Black women are first.
You need to believe that to feel better about your women flocking to guys like me. Its ok. :itsok:
It your fantasy pal... Don't let your lonely envious reality take it from you...
itsok.gif
We all know... You post them here constantly. The only difference is you believe your fantasies. It's called delusion. See your countless attempts at revisionist history for reference...

Islam allows an Islamic male to take a nonislamic wife. One of Mohammed wives was Jewish.
I have seen both men and women convert for marriage. Maybe just to make future spouse/family more comfortable? Not sure.
Maybe the reason is having a strong family without "religious tensions" among family members :)
I am not a religious person so to my life, such a reason doesn't effect my decision making.
It should. Because such a decision can, and will effect your life. Especially if you marry a Muslim...
Well I already am married and he is not a Muslim. But we are "race mixers" as you call it .. I found while dating him our families differed very little if at all on basic values.
Where did I ever post the words "race mixers"?

Not at all. And I wasn't even implying that, my dear. You lefties are so trained to scream "racism" that it's now ingrained in your DNA. God Almighty....
I'm simply asking a question about the specific boy in question. Why are you so touchy about it?
Yeah - you asked me if I could "show evidence that the boy was a criminal". Why would I need to do that when I didn't even imply that he was a criminal?

You guys have been trained on the left like dogs. You see "black" and you immediately have a pavlovian response of "Rasicm! Rasicm! Rasicm!".
So....besides your touchiness over this.....can we assume now that there is NO evidence that this girl's date is nothing but a fine person?

Lefty nonsense
It's like you have all the dots almost connected but you're not quite there :biggrin:

itsok.gif
We all know... You post them here constantly. The only difference is you believe your fantasies. It's called delusion. See your countless attempts at revisionist history for reference...
The only fantasy I have ever posted about was the one several white women have had where they wanted me to pretend that i was breaking into their home and raping them. I went along with them so i guess that made you angry and insecure.

Lol so you pick out the most irrelevant part of my post and reply to just that? :lame2:

Lol so you pick out the most irrelevant part of my post and reply to just that? :lame2:
Wrong! And let me be very clear. When you claim to quote me... That is the most important part of the post. Especially when you're lying.

Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
why is racist in quotes for your title lol... is this not racism?

Video of the white girl meeting her black boyfriends family

Looks like her dad was right

LMAO that was awesome to watch.
People should go to prom with whom they want, and marry whom they want. Racist fathers be damned.
In case anyone wonders why families on the left-side of the aisle are a disgusting mess of disarray - look no further than Aries here.

This has to be one of the more offensive posts I've seen on USMB. Advocating that a child (yes...a child) should destroy his or her family relationships over a silly fucking prom. Unbelievable. Not because they are serving their country. Not because they are choosing life over an abortion. Not because they are doing something ethical (like turning in a parent for a crime).

No... Aries here advocates that a child should destroy the family structure so they can decide for themselves who to go to freaking prom with. :eusa_doh:

Whoever raised you should be ashamed. Because they failed to teach you that almost nothing (other than God and morals) is more important than family. And the fact that you advocate for a child to place their ego above their family is why America has degenerated into the shit-hole it has become in left-wing places like Detroit.
I was told on day one here that my family deserved to be put to death for race mixing. Please, spare me your fake outrage. Nothing about an 18 year old girl making her own life decisions should offend you ya prick.

Still whining about being a race mixer eh? You made your bed go lie in it. Oh and read Turner Diaries just one chapter though. Day of the Rope. OR you can read the entire book called Hunter by Andrew MacDonald! Here is a link! One of my favorite books.

Hunter (Pierce novel) - Wikipedia

I own 2 copies :)

No one's whining I love my Hispanic husband and our beautiful golden babies. They will be raised to treat everyone equally and with respect and will be better humans than you ever imagined you could be. :finger3:

Wrong! And let me be very clear. When you claim to quote me... That is the most important part of the post. Especially when you're lying.
You're not special, you are in the same basket with all the other racists sorry it's hard to differentiate at times.

Lefty nonsense
It's like you have all the dots almost connected but you're not quite there :biggrin:

Take the lefty blinders off.

You're not special, you are in the same basket with all the other racists sorry it's hard to differentiate at times.
Your attempt at snark, does nothing to mitigate the fact you got for called out for openly lying. Oddly enough, you're also trying to convince people of your lofty morality.

Lefty nonsense

Take the lefty blinders off.
Let me know when you finally get those pesky dots connected.

Your attempt at snark, does nothing to mitigate the fact you got for called out for openly lying. Oddly enough, you're also trying to convince people of your lofty morality.
Lofty morality? Do tell

Several posts in and totally off topic, your plan worked.

Lofty morality? Do tell
Remember this is the same guy that believes he can read my fantasies telepathically. His brain is obviously fried.

yes, neither equate to the hundreds of years of bondage face by the african americans. Any race can give or receive racism but there has never been another race in america that was so brutalized by white supremacy. Hundreds of years of slavery had a huge impact on the black community in the 19th and 20th century.

BS! Africans have ALWAYS been better off here than there.

Current problems and behaviours plaguing Africans here are the result of liberal policies of the last 50 years and NOTHING to do with slavery.

No blacks are slaves in America today except to white liberalism.

Lofty morality? Do tell
Remember this is the same guy that believes he can read my fantasies telepathically. His brain is obviously fried.
Can't wait to learn about my loft morality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back