Dad catches 44 year old teacher having sex with his 13 year old son

Hardly a week goes by that a story like this comes along.

Dad allegedly finds 13-year-old child having sex with Bay City teacher

BAY CITY, Texas (KTRK) --
A Bay City man claims he found his 13-year-old child having sex with a 44-year-old teacher in the back seat of a car over Christmas vacation.

Rachel Gonzalez is now facing charges for having an improper relationship between an educator and student.

Police said the Bay City High School teacher allegedly had sex with the teen two weeks ago.

Investigators said they found evidence on the child's phone of an ongoing relationship.

Gonzalez has been booked in the Bay City jail.

Dad allegedly finds 13-year-old child having sex with teacher

Dad was just jealous.

gripper is right there......your needs are food, water and sex....sex is the 3rd drive of men and women....

Besides money the other greatest motivator of men is sex.
the acquisition of funds and the conquest of pussy are the two main motivators. All other actions take place with these acts in mind.

Nobody cares about your silly internet bravado stories. They mean nothing here.

You think I give a flying or any other kind of fuck if you care about what I say?

Maybe that's why you are such an asshole today? You are a victim of child molestation and now you carry a huge angry chip on your shoulder. :)
Apparently you do not understand male sexuality.

Sure, I understand how weak you guys are! It's not like you are good at hiding it or anything!
Just barely through puberty. A LITTLE boy.
Yes but just like girls, some boys mature quicker than others.

I had a buddy who was sexually active at 13. I was the same age and found his stories repulsive, at the time. By the time I was 15, I really envied him.

And it's likely that such a lifestyle can end up with very BAD consequences for him, bad relationships, bad habits, etc., etc., etc.

It is healthier to keep your child away from predatory adults.
See you keep telling him that and you will get those results.

This kid is going to be convinced he is scarred for life by people like you when in all reality he won't be

Well, would you want your kid turning out like you? Angry and with a chip on his shoulder?

I want my children to be healthy and happy and have good productive relationships with their own peer group. I don't want my son going around having sex with skanky old teachers.

I don't have kids so no worry there. And you have no clue if I am an angry person or not so stop pretending to be a psychic

No kids? No marriage? You see, that teacher ruined you for any hope of a normal happy future.

Sure, I understand how weak you guys are! It's not like you are good at hiding it or anything!
Okay then...why are you giving us so much shit?

Is it our fault God gave us a tremendous desire to procreate?

Just my opinion. :D Not giving you shit. I don't have to deal with you, so . . . not my problem. :)
Well your opinion is shit so indeed you are giving shit

See, there is that anger again. I don't really believe that you had sex with your teacher. Anyone here can make any claims. You are just a very immature and weak man.
I never said it was a teacher.

I said it was an older woman

Maybe you need to slow down when you read and follow along with your finger if you have to move your lips that's OK I won't make fun of you really

gripper is right there......your needs are food, water and sex....sex is the 3rd drive of men and women....
I suspect for some teenage boys, sex would be first on the list.

Because they are stupid and that is why they need adults to watch over them, not to have sex with them. Geez, this doesn't take a genius to figure out that even women teachers who molest their students are bad.

Just my opinion. :D Not giving you shit. I don't have to deal with you, so . . . not my problem. :)

See, there is that anger again. I don't really believe that you had sex with your teacher. Anyone here can make any claims. You are just a very immature and weak man.

Maybe you need to slow down when you read and follow along with your finger if you have to move your lips that's OK I won't make fun of you really

Like a dork like yourself could ever make fun of me? Bwa ha ha. :D

You think I give a flying or any other kind of fuck if you care about what I say?

Maybe that's why you are such an asshole today? You are a victim of child molestation and now you carry a huge angry chip on your shoulder. :)

Yes but just like girls, some boys mature quicker than others.

I had a buddy who was sexually active at 13. I was the same age and found his stories repulsive, at the time. By the time I was 15, I really envied him.

And it's likely that such a lifestyle can end up with very BAD consequences for him, bad relationships, bad habits, etc., etc., etc.

It is healthier to keep your child away from predatory adults.
See you keep telling him that and you will get those results.

This kid is going to be convinced he is scarred for life by people like you when in all reality he won't be

Well, would you want your kid turning out like you? Angry and with a chip on his shoulder?

I want my children to be healthy and happy and have good productive relationships with their own peer group. I don't want my son going around having sex with skanky old teachers.

I don't have kids so no worry there. And you have no clue if I am an angry person or not so stop pretending to be a psychic

No kids? No marriage? You see, that teacher ruined you for any hope of a normal happy future.

Where did I ever say I was not married?

I have been with the same woman for 24 years married for 18

So it wasn't a teacher, then it is a totally different scenario (please don't share) and not the same thing at all.

So it wasn't a teacher, then it is a totally different scenario (please don't share) and not the same thing at all.

So now who has the double standard?

He never stated it was the same thing...for fucks sake.

However, his point was explaining the nature of a teenage boy.

A teenage boy doesn't yet realize the impact that doing something like this can have on him and his future. That is why teenagers are still under their parent's guardianship. We GUIDE them into doing the right things and making the best decisions.

The nature of a teenage boy is really kind of irrelevant since he would have sex with a hole in a tree too. The issue is the predatory nature of the adult teacher who would take advantage of such a human.

wow christl you are going over board here...skull has been married forever to the same woman and he does adore her...skull is a conservative person who does not back down but he wont attack you personally in my experience with him

ahh hell my son..was about 13 when he started having sex and no i was not aware of it...his little sofa lizard girl friend and him...she was the same age however

Boys are different from girls.
Trust me when I say this boy was not traumatized.

The trauma assigned to an individual in such a case is largely dependent upon the reaction of the adults who discover the act. This is in such a case as the child is not raped but is mostly agreeable with engaging in such.

WE don't punish the victims of sexual molestation, only the offenders.

You are quite incorrect. Willing victims are punished viciously.What they had been doing, willingly, is thrown in their faces. They are made to feel bad. As though they had committed The most grievous sin. Whether you choose to see it or not, by far there are more willing young players in sex then there are those who were forced. I am not making a statement one way or another, good or bad. I am just stating a fact.

wow christl you are going over board here...skull has been married forever to the same woman and he does adore her...skull is a conservative person who does not back down but he wont attack you personally in my experience with him
She has a tendency to go overboard.

I'm only conservative in the fiscal sense I am probably one of the most liberal people here when it comes to lifestyle

Boys are different from girls.
Trust me when I say this boy was not traumatized.

The trauma assigned to an individual in such a case is largely dependent upon the reaction of the adults who discover the act. This is in such a case as the child is not raped but is mostly agreeable with engaging in such.

WE don't punish the victims of sexual molestation, only the offenders.

You are quite incorrect. Willing victims are punished viciously.What they had been doing, willingly, is thrown in their faces. They are made to feel bad. As though they had committed The most grievous sin. Whether you choose to see it or not, by far there are more willing young players in sex then there are those who were forced. I am not making a statement one way or another, good or bad. I am just stating a fact.

That doesn't make it okay, like I said. The issue is not whether or not the child "wants it."

Forum List

Back