Dad catches 44 year old teacher having sex with his 13 year old son

Boys are different from girls.
Trust me when I say this 15 year old boy was not traumatized.

They're different, or society treats it differently? If anything, a 15 year old girl is more mature than a 15 year old boy.

The difference is we STILL have a double standard.

We have different standards because boys are different from girls.
Joe doesn't know the difference between boys and girls.

Didn't he say once in another thread that gender is not determined by biology but by personal preference? Was it him or another one of these Moon Bats?

i dont think anyone said that......skull has made the claim that the boy is not (of fuck i dont have spell check) tramatized (that should have an u somewhere i think) by the act...he has not said it is morally right

i still think he does however justify and rationalize child molestations i got to get my fucking spell check back

There is no justification for the molestation of a child. However, I do not believe that every instance of child/adult sex is a molestation.

Some very impressionable young boys could actually fall "in love" with this teacher. An adult person could play some serious mind fucking games with an impressionable young boy like that. He could be fucked up forever.

What you said here is so very correct. Absolutely.

i dont think anyone said that......skull has made the claim that the boy is not (of fuck i dont have spell check) tramatized (that should have an u somewhere i think) by the act...he has not said it is morally right

i still think he does however justify and rationalize child molestations i got to get my fucking spell check back

It depends on the kid, of course, whether or not he would be traumatized. There is absolutely no reason for an adult teacher to have sex with one of her students. There is no justification for it. IT is just wrong, and there are no ifs, ands or buts about it.

So, basically, some of you are saying, "well, the child "wanted it." so it's okay for an adult to have sex with him or her? What if it was a gay teacher, and you found him banging your son? Would you still feel it was okay if the child "wanted it?"

The basic philosophy surrounding child sex, wanting it or not, must be the same regarding both male and female. There are some issues involving gay sex and sex in general that differentiate possible activities of boys and girls. For example, girls are not physically mature enough at the same age as a boy might be and therefore precludes having consensual standard sexual activity. I am not making any statements regarding right or wrong. Just a statement of facts.

Girls actually mature faster physically and emotionally than boys in most instances. In most instances, your average 16-year-old boy really isn't much different than your average 12-year-old boy (except he is larger).

So, basically, some of you are saying, "well, the child "wanted it." so it's okay for an adult to have sex with him or her? What if it was a gay teacher, and you found him banging your son? Would you still feel it was okay if the child "wanted it?"
No. Wrong again.

If I found a gay teacher with my son, the first thing I would do is NOT freak out. When someone does so he loses any semblance of control for what occurs next.

It depends on the kid, of course, whether or not he would be traumatized. There is absolutely no reason for an adult teacher to have sex with one of her students. There is no justification for it. IT is just wrong, and there are no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Yes. Such a circumstance is quite inappropriate. Bad all around.

no but a lot of life includes hot monkey sex and sexual relations are much different for each sex.....no one can deny that...men just pretty much want sex ...no questions ask...etc and so forth....women want a deal ...a bargain....a relationship...you know the one where we stop sucking dick lol

Yes but we aren't talking about "men" and "women." We are talking about adults and children.

There is no justification for the molestation of a child. However, I do not believe that every instance of child/adult sex is a molestation.

It is though. In every case, the adult needs to demonstrate some self control. That is what separates us from the other animals. You do NOT have sex with children. I don't care if the child is begging for sex.

The basic philosophy surrounding child sex, wanting it or not, must be the same regarding both male and female. There are some issues involving gay sex and sex in general that differentiate possible activities of boys and girls. For example, girls are not physically mature enough at the same age as a boy might be and therefore precludes having consensual standard sexual activity. I am not making any statements regarding right or wrong. Just a statement of facts.

Girls actually mature faster physically and emotionally than boys in most instances. In most instances, your average 16-year-old boy really isn't much different than your average 12-year-old boy (except he is larger).

Disregarding anal sex, what I meant is that a 12 year old boy would weather the gay sex better than a 12 year old girl would weather standard penetration sex. She isn't quite physically mature enough for that to be not harmful physically.

Women can be just as dangerous and predatory as men in some cases. It is more rare for women, but it happens sometimes. This is no "better" than if it was a man teacher preying on 13-year-old girl students.

Disregarding anal sex, what I meant is that a 12 year old boy would weather the gay sex better than a 12 year old girl would weather standard penetration sex. She isn't quite physically mature enough for that to be not harmful physically.

Well, some people have anal sex with girls too! This all depends on the circumstances of course. Some 13-year-old girls have delivered babies.

The point here is, as an adult, it is up to YOU to display self control, be a good influence, be the BEST you can be, not be a depraved lunatic running around having sex with 13-year-old boys and girls.

Well, some people have anal sex with girls too! This all depends on the circumstances of course. Some 13-year-old girls have delivered babies.

I was of course making general statements. I think by 14, in general, girls would be physically ready. No adult wishing to have consensual sex with a boy or girl wouldn't specifically do anything that would cause the kid pain or discomfort. Which I imagine anal sex would do.

Hardly a week goes by that a story like this comes along.

Dad allegedly finds 13-year-old child having sex with Bay City teacher

BAY CITY, Texas (KTRK) --
A Bay City man claims he found his 13-year-old child having sex with a 44-year-old teacher in the back seat of a car over Christmas vacation.

Rachel Gonzalez is now facing charges for having an improper relationship between an educator and student.

Police said the Bay City High School teacher allegedly had sex with the teen two weeks ago.

Investigators said they found evidence on the child's phone of an ongoing relationship.

Gonzalez has been booked in the Bay City jail.

Dad allegedly finds 13-year-old child having sex with teacher

Is she hawt?

The point here is, as an adult, it is up to YOU to display self control, be a good influence, be the BEST you can be, not be a depraved lunatic running around having sex with 13-year-old boys and girls.

You are quite correct. Adding the picture of a manic adult engaging thusly is an emotional point. The act itself can be gentle and careful. I am not saying this is right or wrong. Again, I am just stating a fact.

He would have great street cred in school with the other guys.

You are quite correct. Adding the picture of a manic adult engaging thusly is an emotional point. The act itself can be gentle and careful. I am not saying this is right or wrong. Again, I am just stating a fact.

It doesn't matter if you are gentle and careful. You don't have sex with kids! They are fucked up individuals and need to stay away from kids if they can't be around them without wanting to "sex them up!"

Forum List

Back