DA Alvin Bragg Issues Statement Following the Release of Illegal Aliens Who Brutally Attacked NYPD Cops — Claims Insufficient Evidence Despite Video

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I wouldn't be surprised if Alvin Bragg personally told the third world Venezuelan trash to go take the "free" bus ride to CA so they can escape any prosecution. There's no way they would have even thought or been aware to do that. They were told.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Alvin Bragg personally told Alvin probably told the third world Venezuelan trash to go take the "free" bus ride to CA so they can escape any prosecution. There's no way they would have even thought of been aware to do that. They were told.

Insufficient evidence when there is a video?

Wow, lawyers everywhere will be salivating at this. Worse, the world is watching. Imagine you are a well off family an ocean away and you say "hey honey, do you want to take a vacation in New York"?

After seeing this go down? No way in hell. If uniformed cops can be attacked like this on video by illegal immigrants and the criminals just walk, there is no way a tourist is going to head there.

This wasn't a "he said/she said" where cops lie often. This isn't a case of an angry cop attacking some guy with vicious intent. These were multiple illegals kicking a cop, even in the head, and walking.

Any post from Gateway should immediately be removed to wherever you place crap posts.
Is any of it false? Are you hiding your head in the sand? Do you like these msm reports better? Moron
lalalala generic.gif

Maybe one day a bunch of these punks will kick the shit out of Bragg and his security team.... then what will he do?...

Bragg should be giving NY’ers what the law calls for, instead.
Precisely. I despise when police put their thumb on the scale as they do in creepy Ontario, prosecutors and politicians shouldn't be any different.

Seems to me they are letting them walk to protect a political agenda? Perhaps the police should sue the city. Certainly if any of these kids attack another person in the future, that victim should do so.

Also, what is the police union saying about this? Shouldn't they sue and/or protest this situation? It places them all in danger also.

Last edited:
Not on this thread, fuckin' liar. You're doing what you do best---deny, deflect, disagree without any semblance of a source. IOW, TROLLING.

That's what happens when people are lazy and post multiple posts on the exact same thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Alvin Bragg personally told the third world Venezuelan trash to go take the "free" bus ride to CA so they can escape any prosecution. There's no way they would have even thought or been aware to do that. They were told.

Paid instigators.

Brownshirters.

Paid instigators.

Brownshirters.
We are seeing what the opportunities have afforded. This is no etter than the old South and how they did things. Actually, spending decades saying with all the people now having opportunities we would be a richer more peaceful nation. And all we got was massive politicalization that has moved us to the left of left and has put on route to bankruptcy.

Forum List

Back