DA Alvin Bragg Issues Statement Following the Release of Illegal Aliens Who Brutally Attacked NYPD Cops — Claims Insufficient Evidence Despite Video

Both the video AND the police's own testimony.
Well, I don't know about U.S police, but police testimony in Canadian courts is as credible as Ted Bundys. I'm sure they are upstanding, honest officers, but the manner in which police lie to protect themselves and a states case is criminally high. I assume, unlike in Canada; there are consequences for lies in the U.S.

We are seeing what the opportunities have afforded. This is no etter than the old South and how they did things. Actually, spending decades saying with all the people now having opportunities we would be a richer more peaceful nation. And all we got was massive politicalization that has moved us to the left of left and has put on route to bankruptcy.
Imagine how much better this country would be if you could snap your Infinity Gauntlet and all of the Democrats just vaporized.

Bragg is a douchebag.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Bragg was elected with 80% of the vote. He's just giving New Yorkers what they asked for.

I hate to admit it guys, (and I can't emphasize that enough) but he's right.

Bragg should be giving NY’ers what the law calls for, instead.

He's right as well though.

America does not deserve this. New Yorkers on the other hand do deserve it.

Exactly!

Forum List

Back