D-Day For Deep State: IG Report To Be Released Friday--October 18th

Sorry-liberals-the-Trump-Cohen-tapes-are-a-big-nothing-burger.png

Start another thread about Russian collusion. This is about how it got started.

I have never started such a thread because I knew that was also a nothing burger.

you on the other hand are no different than those folks.
We have a phone book of evidence to put your slimy deep staters in prison for a long time...even Clapper is saying Obama told them to do it.....:19:

Yeah yeah, that is what the "We Got Trump Now" people always say as well.

This is what you need to do while you are waiting for people to go to prison...this will make the world a better place....

tenor.gif

I have never started such a thread because I knew that was also a nothing burger. you on the other hand are no different than those folks.
We have a phone book of evidence to put your slimy deep staters in prison for a long time...even Clapper is saying Obama told them to do it.....:19:
Meanwhile Brennan is "concerned" he will get a much deserved visit from the FBI. BOOM.

Brennan Is "Concerned" That He May Be Questioned By DOJ On Origins Of Russia Probe
Former CIA Director John Brennan said he is "concerned" that he is "supposedly" going to be interviewed by John Durham, the U.S. attorney leading the Justice Department's review of the origins of the Russia investigation.

Start another thread about Russian collusion. This is about how it got started.

I have never started such a thread because I knew that was also a nothing burger.

you on the other hand are no different than those folks.

Wanna bet?

Forum List

Back