D-Day For Deep State: IG Report To Be Released Friday--October 18th

We care about honesty.. and we will reference this poll every time you claim your not a democrat lol

oh yes, please do. Please never quit bringing up how obsessed you are with me, to the point that I now have my own thread and poll. Do not ever let anyone forget about your obsession with me.
I just want an answer...

me too. you will get one after I do since you started this ball rolling.
I'm done-but I don't think you will answer-the other guys are right-you are a closet Democrat.

run away little man.
I have stated 50 times or more that the Dem are wrong for trying to impeach Trump when he has done nothing to merit it. I have said that if they succeed they will alter the country in a way that cannot be repaired.

but I know, in your fucked up partisan mind that is me sucking up to the Dems

you people are a fucking joke.

So he doesn't get impeached He's still in deep doo doo
As of three weeks ago, a majority of Americans — 51.1 percent, on average — opposed impeaching President Trump. Only 40 percent supported it.

But that was before the Ukraine scandal snowballed.

As of today, opposition to impeachment has plummeted seven percentage points (to 44 percent) and support has climbed nearly 10 points (to 49.8 percent), according to FiveThirtyEight’s preliminary polling tracker.

That rapid 17-point shift means a majority of Americans may soon support impeachment, or, taking margin-of-error into account, might already do. And that’s terrible news for Trump.

It still seems unlikely, although perhaps slightly less so, that Senate Republicans will ever abandon Trump and vote to remove him from office, even if most voters eventually want them to. (Impeachment by the House would lead to a trial in the Senate, where conviction would require a two-thirds majority, so even if all 47 Democrats vote to remove Trump at least 20 Republicans would have to join them.)

But Trump has a different problem. Neither of the two modern presidents who faced the threat of impeachment, Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, had to deal with it during their first term. That means neither was running for reelection.

Trump is. And if a majority of Americans eventually want you removed by Congress, it’s unlikely that a majority will vote to reelect you at the ballot box.

We care about honesty.. and we will reference this poll every time you claim your not a democrat lol

oh yes, please do. Please never quit bringing up how obsessed you are with me, to the point that I now have my own thread and poll. Do not ever let anyone forget about your obsession with me.
I just want an answer...

I'm done-but I don't think you will answer-the other guys are right-you are a closet Democrat.

run away little man.
I have stated 50 times or more that the Dem are wrong for trying to impeach Trump when he has done nothing to merit it. I have said that if they succeed they will alter the country in a way that cannot be repaired.

Was that so hard to do? Jesus Christ you are a stubborn S.O.B. And your last sentence was uncalled for-you really lost your self control.

I just want an answer...

run away little man.

As of three weeks ago, a majority of Americans — 51.1 percent, on average — opposed impeaching President Trump. Only 40 percent supported it.

As of today, opposition to impeachment has plummeted seven percentage points (to 44 percent) and support has climbed nearly 10 points (to 49.8 percent), according to FiveThirtyEight’s preliminary polling tracker.

That rapid 17-point shift means a majority of Americans may soon support impeachment, or, taking margin-of-error into account, might already do. And that’s terrible news for Trump.

It still seems unlikely, although perhaps slightly less so, that Senate Republicans will ever abandon Trump and vote to remove him from office, even if most voters eventually want them to. (Impeachment by the House would lead to a trial in the Senate, where conviction would require a two-thirds majority, so even if all 47 Democrats vote to remove Trump at least 20 Republicans would have to join them.)

But Trump has a different problem. Neither of the two modern presidents who faced the threat of impeachment, Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, had to deal with it during their first term. That means neither was running for reelection.

Trump is. And if a majority of Americans eventually want you removed by Congress, it’s unlikely that a majority will vote to reelect you at the ballot box.
I think Trump loses the election-I just don't like the Democrats playing dirty to get him out or tarnish his re-election bid.

I just want an answer...

run away little man.

I think Trump loses the election-I just don't like the Democrats playing dirty to get him out or tarnish his re-election bid.
3RD I don't like dirty on either side either but unfortunately that's what we're getting We need to vote for the cleanest dirty house and imo trump is a lying moron

run away little man.

3RD I don't like dirty on either side either but unfortunately that's what we're getting We need to vote for the cleanest dirty house and imo trump is a lying moron
This fake impeachment pushed the needle over the red line for the Democrats-with Lying Schiff and deceitful Pelosi.

Forum List

Back