D-Day For Deep State: IG Report To Be Released Friday--October 18th

Sorry-liberals-the-Trump-Cohen-tapes-are-a-big-nothing-burger.png
Start another thread about Russian collusion. This is about how it got started.

I have never started such a thread because I knew that was also a nothing burger.

you on the other hand are no different than those folks.
I guess you knew, how...

I have been watching this game being played since the days of Reagan.

if ronnie was living he would drop kick Trump in his RUSSIAN nuts

They better have Trump damn well protected at tomorrows rally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They better have Trump damn well protected at tomorrows rally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah - private bonespur can fight his way out of the deepest rough on a golf course ... BEEEELEEEVE ME

And it's reported to be thick as a phone book. Now watch Democrats go into a frenzy running interference and deflection damage control up until it's release.

Maria Bartiromo (@MariaBartiromo) on Twitter

Link to video here: Twitter

I give it 50/50% that it ends with "Some people did somethings. A little Fascism never hurt anyone. Meh"
I think it's going to surprise us with criminal referrals.

Yeah, I'd be very surprised

I have never started such a thread because I knew that was also a nothing burger.

I guess you knew, how...

300 blacks will be shot from Sunday to next Sunday in towns run by democrats.. what’s your solution?

And it's reported to be thick as a phone book. Now watch Democrats go into a frenzy running interference and deflection damage control up until it's release.

Maria Bartiromo (@MariaBartiromo) on Twitter

Link to video here: Twitter

Prepare to be disappointed. I have little faith that the IG is non-partisan. From what we've seen 99% of federal employees are far-left, Democratic partisans that are more than happy to look the other way at Democratic malfeasance.

This won't get resolved until Jesus Christ himself comes down and sweeps the leftist garbage into Hell, where they belong, with Satan and his demons.

I think it's going to surprise us with criminal referrals.

I don't think "surprise" would be the word, I'd say more like shocked. Federal officials committing crimes is the norm, prosecuting them seems an extreme rarity.

300 blacks will be shot from Sunday to next Sunday in towns run by democrats.. what’s your solution?[/QUOTE]

Blame you.

If you're saying that will be the result, I agree.

NOTING will come of it.

Unfortunately for America....

Golfing Gator doesn't mind if Democrats and government officials loyal to the Democrats engaged in malfeasance. His loyalty, after all, is to them. The standard of life of the average American is of supreme indifference for him.

I don't believe that anything will come of it because I have ZERO faith in the American "justice" system.

You may be right.

I hope not.[/QUOTE]

I guess you knew, how...

300 blacks will be shot from Sunday to next Sunday in towns run by democrats.. what’s your solution?

what does that have to do with the IG report?

Unfortunately for America....

Golfing Gator doesn't mind if Democrats and government officials loyal to the Democrats engaged in malfeasance. His loyalty, after all, is to them. The standard of life of the average American is of supreme indifference for him.

I don't believe that anything will come of it because I have ZERO faith in the American "justice" system.

I do so enjoy these fantasies you people make up about me just so you can talk about me, I truly feel honored at the time and attention I garner from all you Trump worshipers.

Forum List

Back