D.C. Lawmakers Propose Requiring Students to Apply to College

Without your gun to hide behind and make you feel like a man, you aren't shit. Just a fat belly who would have a heart attack during a wind sprint. Go to bed. Seriously, this talk about giving addresses and shooting people b/c of internet arguments is feminine as all hell.
I have the right to defend my home and family.

You don't like it?

Tough shit.
And Salt, are you really that big of a racist? Eat a dick.
That's the first intelligent thing you've said here. :lol:

I disagree. I think this is the smartest thing I've said, tbh: Just a fat belly who would have a heart attack during a wind sprint.

Without your gun to hide behind and make you feel like a man, you aren't shit. Just a fat belly who would have a heart attack during a wind sprint. Go to bed. Seriously, this talk about giving addresses and shooting people b/c of internet arguments is feminine as all hell.

You don't like it?

Tough shit.
And Salt, are you really that big of a racist? Eat a dick.

I disagree. I think this is the smartest thing I've said, tbh: Just a fat belly who would have a heart attack during a wind sprint.
It may well be. Of course, you don't have a lot to work with. :lol:

You don't like it?

Tough shit.

It may well be. Of course, you don't have a lot to work with. :lol:

giggle snort you're so witty, awe

This law won't pass. But I don't see how it would be a bad thing if it did.

Of course you don't. You never see anything wrong with taking a person's freedom. Nor do you see any proble with the Federal governent usurping power that was never given to them.

College is clearly the only way someone can be educated. People should be forced to pay thousands of dollars so Democrat contributers can give them more. Anyone who doesnt go to college is an idiot.

Except most of the greatest minds of human history never attended a college. There goes that theory.

Oh no, not the natural enemy of conservatism, EDUCATION!

Now with unadulterated BS.

Reason?

I'll I've heard on this forum for the past few days is how bad education is from the conservative members. Give me a reason to think you actually care about our education competing with other countries.

Really? Because all ive seen today is a thread started by rdean about what Republicans are evil because they want to educate blacks.

You dont see much. I wouldnt brag!

rye rye rye a racist's opinion means so much to me. n'thanks.

LOL Damn your stupidity has reached a new height.

No wonder you were such a pussy, you didnt read the thread.

Tell us all again how we should bring back "political assassinations" like you said yesterday, ya whackadoodle assed racist.

Tell us how together you really are.

Then tell us how uber awesome you are at using your pointer finger to pull a trigger - how much of a man that makes you and what not.....let us know, g'head!

rye rye rye a racist's opinion means so much to me. n'thanks.

Tell us all again how we should bring back "political assassinations" like you said yesterday, ya whackadoodle assed racist.

Then tell us how uber awesome you are at using your pointer finger to pull a trigger - how much of a man that makes you and what not.....let us know, g'head!

Different discussion. But I am glad to see I have climbed under your skin.

Different discussion. But I am glad to see I have climbed under your skin.

Yea, really deep under there - so much so that I read and respond to your posts in a condescending manor; you know, sort of like the same exact thing you're doing to mine.

Forum List

Back