D.C. Lawmakers Propose Requiring Students to Apply to College

You must have me confused with Alan West.
Hmmmm...nope, I'm talking about you, you lying racist dumbfuck.
P.S. My retirement check arrives the 1st of the month like all the other retirees. Even got the same pay raise as everyone else.
Damn shame none of your Sailors filed an EEO complaint about you. I expect they had cause.

In every command I was ever in the EEO was black and we looked out for each other.
Disgrace to the uniform.

If I give you my address, are you going to man up and come get me, or are you going to pussy out...AGAIN...and threaten to send someone else? :rofl:

I let janitors pick up shit, so I'll hire someone to clean the toilet. But you can post your address it will help.
e-thug_-_cause_talking_shit_in_person_is_dangerous.jpg

:lol: You're a pussy.

Address?

I let janitors pick up shit, so I'll hire someone to clean the toilet. But you can post your address it will help.
e-thug_-_cause_talking_shit_in_person_is_dangerous.jpg

:lol: You're a pussy.

Address?
I'd ask for your word that you yourself would show up, but you're a liar with no honor and integrity.

Besides, this is a rental. I'd hate to get your homey's blood on my landlord's carpet.

In Kentucky the castle doctrine says that there is no requirement to retreat when you are threatened with deadly force or when you are defending your home from an arsonist or burglar that is attempting to commit a crime.

Under the castle doctrine you are permitted to use deadly force.​

I'd ask for your word that you yourself would show up, but you're a liar with no honor and integrity.

Besides, this is a rental. I'd hate to get your homey's blood on my landlord's carpet.

In Kentucky the castle doctrine says that there is no requirement to retreat when you are threatened with deadly force or when you are defending your home from an arsonist or burglar that is attempting to commit a crime.

You deserve no honor or integrity, you are white.

You deserve no honor or integrity, you are white.
Big talk coming from a pussy. :lol:

Brown argued Wednesday that some D.C. students aren't going to college simply because they "don't know how to navigate the enrollment process."

Then fucking teach the ones who want to know, and stop trying to tell everyone ELSE what the fuck they should do.

How long were you in the military?

He hasn't been to a recruitment center ever. Or MEPS.
Wonder how I got to run around outside the wire to visit the Ziggurat of Ur outside Ali Air Base in Iraq packing an M-9, then?

1001598g.jpg

And it was clever of me to con this full-bird colonel into faking my retirement ceremony, huh?

81115961.jpg

Or you could just admit you're mindlessly lashing out like a little bitch. That's far more plausible.

Lol. Maybe you shouldn't make such baseless claims about the military. Just makes your position even worse.

Last edited:
Lol. Maybe you shouldn't make such baseless claims about the military. Just makes your position even worse.

What baseless claims, boy?

Just admit you're a little bitch. It's not like anyone would be surprised.

You neg rep my twice today like it means anything, then tell me I'm the little bitch.

:badgrin:
Yes, you are a little bitch. You claim I've never served simply because I huwt your widdle feewings. :lol:

You'd better butch up quick before you enter BMT, kid. They'll make you cry.

Forum List

Back