D.C. Lawmakers Propose Requiring Students to Apply to College

What baseless claims, boy?

Just admit you're a little bitch. It's not like anyone would be surprised.

You neg rep my twice today like it means anything, then tell me I'm the little bitch.

:badgrin:
Yes, you are a little bitch. You claim I've never served simply because I huwt your widdle feewings. :lol:

You'd better butch up quick before you enter BMT, kid. They'll make you cry.

I know your type. You're all easily found out. You are absolutely authoritarian because you like a clear chain of command, and you perceive anything in opposition of your ideas intolerable because in your mind, your thought is the only thing that matters.

Exactly like my Step father who retired as an Air Force Captain. The man could do no wrong. Not because he was right, just because he couldn't conceive of being incorrect.

You are no different. Welcome to the real world prick. You aren't in the military anymore.

You neg rep my twice today like it means anything, then tell me I'm the little bitch.

:badgrin:
Yes, you are a little bitch. You claim I've never served simply because I huwt your widdle feewings. :lol:

I know your type. You're all easily found out. You are absolutely authoritarian because you like a clear chain of command, and you perceive anything in opposition of your ideas intolerable because in your mind, your thought is the only thing that matters.

Exactly like my Step father who retired as an Air Force Captain. The man could do no wrong. Not because he was right, just because he couldn't conceive of being incorrect.

You are no different. Welcome to the real world prick. You aren't in the military anymore.
Oooh, and now you're an internet psychologist, too!

Is there NOTHING liberalism can't do?

:rofl:

Run along, kid. Past your bedtime.

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

If you have a problem with authority, boy, you won't be suited to a career in the military.

On edit: I see you've ditched the USAF avatar as I told you to do. :rofl:

Last edited:

Pathetic.

If you have a problem with authority, boy, you won't be suited to a career in the military.

Your opinion has no authority. The sooner you learn that the better.

Edit: I ditched the Air Force Avatar because you've disgraced it so badly today I'm ashamed to use it.

Last edited:
Without your gun to hide behind and make you feel like a man, you aren't shit. Just a fat belly who would have a heart attack during a wind sprint. Go to bed. Seriously, this talk about giving addresses and shooting people b/c of internet arguments is feminine as all hell.

And Salt, are you really that big of a racist? Eat a dick.

Without your gun to hide behind and make you feel like a man, you aren't shit. Just a fat belly who would have a heart attack during a wind sprint. Go to bed. Seriously, this talk about giving addresses and shooting people b/c of internet arguments is feminine as all hell.

:badgrin:YET WITH ALL THE TALK IT WAS YOU WITH THE HURT PUSSY.

cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

:badgrin:YET WITH ALL THE TALK IT WAS YOU WITH THE HURT PUSSY.

I'm sorry, should I care what a racist thinks - or just nudge him a neg to get his thong all twinging?

Pathetic.

Your opinion has no authority. The sooner you learn that the better.
They're gonna eat you up, kid. TIs love punks like you. You'll be crying the first night. :lol:
Edit: I ditched the Air Force Avatar because you've disgraced it so badly today I'm ashamed to use it.
Yeah, it was awful of me to insist that the government can do a better job of raising kids than parents can.

Oh, wait...

I have the right to defend my home and family.

You don't like it?

Tough shit.
That's the first intelligent thing you've said here. :lol:

Forum List

Back