Cuts to SS and Medicare

I know, how about going back to the original intent of Social Security? A benefit that's paid into by every WORKING American and then they have an income at retirement. Instead of handing it out to every deadbeat with a bad back or hangnail, alcoholic,drug abuser, single mom who can't keep her legs together, and illegal alien that never paid a nickel into the program.

I realize that takes in about 95% of the Democrat Party. That's why they scream every time someone mentions being fiscally responsible. SS is their mechanism for buying votes.

Except the vaxxed are the ones dying and dumb Joe is still senile.
He isn't senile. Taking that into account, the death rate for unvaccinated people remains significantly higher than it is for vaccinated and for boosted, once those figures are adjusted for age.

Vaccine opponents have latched onto the chart as evidence that the shots don’t work.

No one wants to take away your social security and medicaid

But those programs should be part of any effort to reign in our runaway federal deficit
We eventually have to fix our big cuddly social programs or we will lose them.

***snip***

The annual Social Security and Medicare trustees report released Thursday says Social Security’s trust fund will be unable to pay full benefits beginning in 2035, instead of last year's estimate of 2034. The year before that it estimated an exhaustion date of 2035.
The projected depletion date for Medicare’s trust fund for inpatient hospital care moved back two years to 2028 from last year’s forecast of 2026

Rick Scott

“All federal legislation sunsets in 5 years. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again,” the document said.

This would require Congress to renew Social Security and Medicare every five years. Scott’s proposal also called for a yearly report from Congress “telling the public what they plan to do when Social Security and Medicare go bankrupt.”

Mike Pence

Former Vice President Mike Pence, who has indicated that he is considering a bid for the presidency in 2024, said last week that a conversation needs to be had about reforming Social Security.

Mike Lee

When Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) initially ran for Senate in 2010, he called for the complete elimination of Social Security.

“It will be my objective to phase out Social Security, to pull it up by the roots and get rid of it,” Lee said at a campaign event in 2010, adding, “There’s going to be growing pains associated with doing this. We can’t do it all at once.”

Ron Johnson

Similar to Scott, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) has suggested that Congress regularly renew the entitlement programs. However, Johnson has proposed that it be done on an annual basis.

“I’ve been saying for as long as I’ve been here that we should transfer everything, put everything on budget so we have to consider it if every year. I’ve said that consistently, it’s nothing new,” Johnson told “The Regular Joe Show” podcast last August.

Lindsey Graham

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) suggested in a debate in June that a bipartisan compromise on the issue will likely mean that “people like me are going to have to take a little less and pay a little more in.”

Sunset and people like me are going to take less. Believe me, when they take the Senate and the House majority (if they do), they can do anything they want with SS and Original Medicare.
Don't ever forget how Social Security was managed and cared
for under House Democrats for 40 years.I don't think it was ever
formally audited.The 40 year house controlled Democrats spent
stuff meant for the budget { Like SS } on other stuff as was their
habit.That is why in '94 when The New Republicans under Newt
Gingrich finally got a crack at taking over the house they wasted
no time in making sure to have Balanced Budgets.They created an
act to formalize it.Got 4 consecutive Balanced budgets.Keep in mind that
even when Democrats are forced to have a balanced budget as soon
as possible they find ways to spend the Surplus.
Which explains why Al Gore ran around for a few years
pleading about some Lock-box { Way to secure Social Security }.
Social Security was set up to be a Trust Fund.Not some vehicle
to dip into during hard times.Gore insisting the Interest saving of his
lockbox he would put right back into it.Instead of spending it faster
than the books could chart a surplus.

He isn't senile. Taking that into account, the death rate for unvaccinated people remains significantly higher than it is for vaccinated and for boosted, once those figures are adjusted for age.

Vaccine opponents have latched onto the chart as evidence that the shots don’t work.
Studies of the complications from Covid Vaccines and boosters are
rarely forthcoming and even refused.We have to rely on the drip drip drip
of certain doctors and their studies and a willing press to publish
or go public.Which is Not Happening.Certain Countries like Sweden
are used to explain what the United States is keeping from the people.

Exactly. SS is easy to fix. Raise the cap, and add a year to the ages,
The SS fix is tougher.

My recommendation is to add a new Federal Sales Tax of about 4%. I don't see any other way to raise enough money.
Also, I want to see another "Grace Commission" to eliminate waste, and duplication in the Federal government.
closer but

eliminate ss/medicare tax cuts
raise income cap to $500K
Expose all income (investment income) to the taxes

No to sales tax unless it is on purchases over $100k

If only you weren’t a dupe of the establishment and could actually get informed. This from over six months ago.

The "safe and effective" narrative is falling apart​

Here is my list of over 50 leading indicators that the momentum is moving in our favor. I'd be surprised if the narrative doesn't fall apart soon. It's now unravelling quickly in the UK.​

Steve Kirsch

Jul 7, 2022

The vaccine deaths are now simply too massive to keep hiding/explaining them away:

1. Teens never die in their sleep. How can this happen two days after getting the vaccine instead of before getting the vaccine?
  2. Latest UK numbers show unvaccinated have lower mortality for pretty much all age groups.
  3. Turbo-cancer is being reported now. It’s impossible to explain. Never been seen before.
  4. Wayne Root reported that 33 guests at his wedding who are now sick or dead were all vaccinated. The punchline: virtually all his guests were unvaccinated. So that’s unexplainable. He wrote: “It’s important to note, I’m a conservative talk show host who has warned LOUDLY of the dangers of the vaccine since day one. So, my friends are overwhelmingly conservative and unvaccinated too. Yet the few friends I know who did choose to vaccinate are almost all dead or ill.” And he said, “Among my friends and family who are unvaccinated, not one of them has died or been sick since my wedding eight months ago.” The article has a list of 8 headlines from TMZ of serious injury/death and then he points out: “These were all headlines in one day this week!” So Wayne isn’t just having bad luck. Bad luck is in the newspaper.
  5. Joel Smalley documents child deaths reported to VAERS. None of these deaths would be considered normal. I’ve written about this extensively in last year: How did these 14 kids die? showing the CDC never explained the unusual causes of death. Now take a look at Slide 9 of my FDA presentation that I made on 10-26-21. Joel and I had the exact same reaction to this VAERS report: we both cried when we read it.
  6. 4X increase in long term disability for airline pilots. The pilots union at a major US airline internally reports a 300 percent rise in long-term disability claims this year among its members, who are nearly all vaccinated. That’s statistically very unlikely. It couldn’t be COVID. What is novel that would have affected most of the pilots? Hmmmm…
  7. A huge number of people in comedy are dying, 22 since September 2021. These deaths are easy to track since they are in plain sight.
  8. This is a huge Black Swan event: 5 doctors in Ontario (plus one in Saskatchewan) died within 2 weeks of getting the 4th dose of the vaccine. Here are the stories: First three, fourth, fifth in Ontario, sixth in Saskatchewan. Number of unexpected deaths in 2020: zero (that I know of). These are happening everywhere of course, but are being buried. It would have been buried in Ontario as well, but someone put together the pattern. Notice this isn’t on any mainstream media. “[The] cause of death wasn’t shared in the memo, but how many times have 3 doctors died in 1 week, days after the hospital started administering the 4th shot to staff.” In the Greater Toronto area, there are now 7 deaths of doctors in a two week period. There are normally 0 unexpected deaths like this in a year. All the doctors were vaccinated with a fourth dose of the vaccine. See also: Four doctors in Ontario died right after the fourth dose.
  9. See "Open your eyes. This is happening everywhere." The subhead says: Pushback over the deaths in Scotland and Italy; Wayne Allan Root has lost 33 friends—all "vaccinated"—to death or illness in the last 18 months; & TV presenter Kate McCann keels over, live!
  10. Non-Covid excess deaths: why are they rising? Experts call for probe as mortality rates in England and Wales climb despite drop in coronavirus deaths
  11. Excess deaths are on the rise – but not because of Covid
    Office for National Statistics data leads health experts to call for urgent investigation into what is causing the excess mortality
  12. England: Excess Deaths on the Rise But NOT because of COVID – Experts Call for Investigation
  13. It’s happening in Ireland too! How can heart disease explode in kids only after they roll out the vaccines for kids? Experts are baffled as to what might be causing a sudden increase in heart disease for kids that is happening only in places that have rolled out the COVID vaccines for kids. It’s not happening to kids anymore in Uruguay for some reason (perhaps the judge stopping the vaccine program might have something to do with it).

1. Unknown causes is now the leading cause of death in Alberta, Canada. It wasn’t that way before….
MORE AT THE LINK.
The "safe and effective" narrative is falling apart

Turns our Biden and his Loony leftist Party spent the
+ $ 300 Billion saved from the Budget negotiations on
Forgiving College Loan debt.Which was around $ 300 Billion.
Over 10 years.
And the banks are really pissed about it.

Rick Scott

“All federal legislation sunsets in 5 years. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again,” the document said.

This would require Congress to renew Social Security and Medicare every five years. Scott’s proposal also called for a yearly report from Congress “telling the public what they plan to do when Social Security and Medicare go bankrupt.”

Mike Pence

Former Vice President Mike Pence, who has indicated that he is considering a bid for the presidency in 2024, said last week that a conversation needs to be had about reforming Social Security.

Mike Lee

When Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) initially ran for Senate in 2010, he called for the complete elimination of Social Security.

“It will be my objective to phase out Social Security, to pull it up by the roots and get rid of it,” Lee said at a campaign event in 2010, adding, “There’s going to be growing pains associated with doing this. We can’t do it all at once.”

Ron Johnson

Similar to Scott, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) has suggested that Congress regularly renew the entitlement programs. However, Johnson has proposed that it be done on an annual basis.

“I’ve been saying for as long as I’ve been here that we should transfer everything, put everything on budget so we have to consider it if every year. I’ve said that consistently, it’s nothing new,” Johnson told “The Regular Joe Show” podcast last August.

Lindsey Graham

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) suggested in a debate in June that a bipartisan compromise on the issue will likely mean that “people like me are going to have to take a little less and pay a little more in.”

Sunset and people like me are going to take less. Believe me, when they take the Senate and the House majority (if they do), they can do anything they want with SS and Original Medicare.
The GOP have been trying to destroy SS and medicare since their inception
Then they lie about it

If the GOP have their way, SS and medicare will take a massive cut.

BRAVO to Biden for calling these liars out. They are just mad because Biden called them out

closer but

eliminate ss/medicare tax cuts
raise income cap to $500K
Expose all income (investment income) to the taxes

No to sales tax unless it is on purchases over $100k
What does "eliminate SS/Medicare tax cuts" mean?
Good cap
Maker all capital gains ordinary income. OK

I haven't done the math on a sales tax that restrictive. We need to raise revenue at least $1-Trillion. So whatever price limit covers a $trillion works.

The US economy has a GDP of $25.5T. x 0.04 tax = $1.02T which covers the deficit.

If we reduced welfare to going only to people who actually can’t work, rather than those who can but now have an option to collect OPM, the Medicare and SS would be halfway to a fix. That’s because we would have more people working and paying into the system.

The other half can be fixed by moving eligibility out a year, and raising the earnings cap to $200,000.

Last edited:
The GOP have been trying to destroy SS and medicare since their inception
Then they lie about it

If the GOP have their way, SS and medicare will take a massive cut.

BRAVO to Biden for calling these liars out. They are just mad because Biden called them out
Dupe alert!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Do you not know your boy dumb old senile Joey as advocated for cutting SS for decades? He does love corporate welfare and the MIC though.

Turns our Biden and his Loony leftist Party spent the
+ $ 300 Billion saved from the Budget negotiations on
Forgiving College Loan debt.Which was around $ 300 Billion.
Over 10 years.
Thats for infrastructure which is needed.

Forum List

Back