Cute Things Kids Say

There was also a time when her uncle was over and it was getting late and past her bedtime and he had been reading her some stories. He asked her if she was getting tired yet, and she said "no, but I'm tired of this sticker being on my piano". A 3 year old used the same word in a completely different context. It was pretty amazing.

:eusa_eh: Wonder where she heard that before? :eusa_shifty:
Probably me. That's practically my motto. Was my dad's too.

I make an effort not to curse around the kids, but sometimes things slip out. She's certainly not known for using bad words, she usually corrects me on it. It was just funny to hear her actually use it at that particular time when she normally never does.

Been there! :eusa_angel: I would try to catch myself and say something like "what the fukcrying out loud!" :lol:

It was a tough spot for us, because it was hilarious when she said it, but we shouldn't be encouraging that kind of language by laughing about it. We just walked into the other room for a little while so we could let it out. It might have been one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

My son has had a fascination with Abraham Lincoln since he was a toddler. When he was 3, we went as a family to the Ford Theatre in the District. The next day, we climbed the many steps to reach the Lincoln Memorial. When we got to the top and we were staring at the massive statue of Lincoln, he turned to us and with a very puzzled look on his face asked, "How did he turn into stone?" True story...

When my son was little he adored the statue of liberty.

Whenever he would see it he would call out "statue of li-bar-ty".

Instead of liberty.

He was like two and would alway surprize people with his love of this symbol.

Our 5 year old daughter was about 3 at the time, and somehow the button on the remote must have been pressed and the TV turned itself on while she was walking right past it. She jumps from being startled, gets a perplexed look on her face and says "what the fuck??"

that is just bad...just plain bad...i would get on my moral high horse...but my son was about that age..when at thanksgiving dinner with all my hubbys family...ask his grandmother to pass the god damn salt.

Our 5 year old daughter was about 3 at the time, and somehow the button on the remote must have been pressed and the TV turned itself on while she was walking right past it. She jumps from being startled, gets a perplexed look on her face and says "what the fuck??"

When my son was a toddler, we were watching The Sopranos while he played in his own little world on the other side of the living room.

The next morning, he asked my wife, "Mom, what's for fucking breakfast? What's for fucking breakfast, Mom?"

When my daughter was a toddler, her dad was bringing her home from a weekend visit. She was standing by the front door taking her coat off and she said Jesus Kiste it's cold out dere.

My ex said, I swear to God I did NOT teach her that. :lol:

EZ, this thread is great. All of us, from all sides of the spectrum love kids, er at least the things they say! :lol:

EZ, this thread is great. All of us, from all sides of the spectrum love kids, er at least the things they say! :lol:

Thanks! It's funny how the kids hear what the parents say and repeat it, when we think they aren't paying attention!

Still waiting to hear what nothing looks like by the way! :lol:

Thanks! It's funny how the kids hear what the parents say and repeat it, when we think they aren't paying attention!

Nothing doesn't look like anything! It's nothing, so you see nothing.

Turn off the lights and close your eyes. That's what nothing looks like.

Answering the questions of children brings great insight, see? :D

I'm no scientist, but that's my answer! :lol:

That's a GREAT answer! :clap2:

That's a GREAT answer! :clap2:

:tongue: I've had a lot of practice!

I have a ton of them, but yesterday I asked a student what was the capital of Indiana.

She said:

"Capital I " :lol:
my son can't really talk yet but he is learning how Uh Oh when he falls very cute. He also does this dance and cacklles when I sAy the Gonzaga fight song. pretty hilarious.

my son came in late last night and when i asked him why he was late he said, "fuck you, dad."

*sigh* precious moments

Wait, isn't this the one working to be an Eagle Scout!

Is there a 'cussing' badge?

Forum List

Back