Customer loyalty rewards programs used to convince the public to accept 9,000 private lic. plate

View attachment 245827
The die has been cast, whether it is digital drivers licenses, digital license plates, license plate readers or facial recognition cameras. Everyone from private corporations to law enforcement follows the same script; offer Americans customer loyalty rewards programs in exchange for the loss of their privacy.
Customer loyalty rewards programs used to convince the public to accept 9,000 private license plate readers
------------------

Yes people are this dumb, and they just don't care. But, there will come a time when idiots will regret everything they begged for the hysterical part by then it's to late.

I read that article twice and I still have no idea what it is about? Is it about digital license plates or license plat reading cameras? WTF does customer loyalty programs have to do with either one?

The last time I read anything so fucked up it was the Green New Deal.
well we dont call you admiral dumbass for nothing

Oh my God!!’ They are spying on my car!!!!

Next thing you know people will be having sex outside of marriage!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How much do you want to bet the OP has a smartphone with 100 Apps on it

I read that article twice and I still have no idea what it is about? Is it about digital license plates or license plat reading cameras? WTF does customer loyalty programs have to do with either one?

You don't understand it either, you lying sack of shit!

I know exactly what hes talking about, but that has nothing to do with why we call you admiral dumbass

and what did I lie about???

You have no idea what that article is about. No one does because it is gibberish.
maybe its not just about the article,,,,if you wouldnt spend so much time being a closed minded dumbass you might get it too...

but I would imagine you or your wife are one of those dumbass's that has 20 little tags hooked to your key chain

You know, if you use a debit/credit card to pay with they are gathering the exact same information that a loyalty program does...right? You are aware of that?

View attachment 245827
The die has been cast, whether it is digital drivers licenses, digital license plates, license plate readers or facial recognition cameras. Everyone from private corporations to law enforcement follows the same script; offer Americans customer loyalty rewards programs in exchange for the loss of their privacy.
Customer loyalty rewards programs used to convince the public to accept 9,000 private license plate readers
------------------

Yes people are this dumb, and they just don't care. But, there will come a time when idiots will regret everything they begged for the hysterical part by then it's to late.

not sure what that has to do with anything???

I know exactly what hes talking about, but that has nothing to do with why we call you admiral dumbass

You have no idea what that article is about. No one does because it is gibberish.
maybe its not just about the article,,,,if you wouldnt spend so much time being a closed minded dumbass you might get it too...

but I would imagine you or your wife are one of those dumbass's that has 20 little tags hooked to your key chain

You know, if you use a debit/credit card to pay with they are gathering the exact same information that a loyalty program does...right? You are aware of that?

thanks for proving the point of the article

View attachment 245827

really?

The article had no point, it was just paranoid ranting

View attachment 245827

They track your actions, movement and the like far more than your car being spied on! And you willing allow it to happen.

View attachment 245827

They track your actions, movement and the like far more than your car being spied on! And you willing allow it to happen.

how would you know what I'm willing to do???

fact is I'm not willing and stand against it

The article had no point, it was just paranoid ranting

it can be both

View attachment 245827

really?

no really I dont want to bet anything

View attachment 245827

Do you have a smart phone? Does it have any Apps?

Do you use a debit/credit card?

------------------

Anyone who can't understand how this is possible and or works is a fkn oron when it's spelled out how , why, and when it will be used.

It's not hard to comprehend a society that is controlled look how stupid the fkrs are on this topic they can't even comprehend how the fkf this works just like the . Chinese SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING WHAT IN THE HELL IS SO HARD ABOUT YOU LEFTIST MORONS COMPREHENDING HOW THIS CAN EASILY BE DONE.

you stupid mother ffkrs don't even realize what it is when a credit score does to you . when a Credit score does the same exact thing stupid asses only it's a severely mild form o fit.

You can't rent
sometimes work ( some jobs use credit scores)
you can own a home
the list goes on.

WHEN YOU AE AN IDIOT AND HAVE NO CLUE OF TECHNOLOGY ONE WILL BE LAUGHED AT AS OTHER SEE HOW STUPID AND UNIFORMED 100% OF SHEEP ARE. WHEN ROME FELL THE SAME KIND IDIOTS WENT NUTS SCREWING EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING, KILLING EVERYTHING ( ABORTIONS) COLLAPSE ECONOMIC)-

upload_2019-2-14_7-58-35.png

ALPRs can capture roughly 2,000 plates a minute, on vehicles traveling up to 120 miles per hour, casting an astonishingly wide net. Police can store and later access this data, enabling investigators to zero in on a suspect’s whereabouts and behavioral patterns.

A 3,000% increase
Automatic license plate readers, or ALPRs, have long been geared toward local, state, and federal law enforcement users. The systems can be mounted on utility poles, streetlights, overpasses, in police cars, even within traffic cones and digital speed display signs that show drivers how fast they’re going. Once a vehicle’s plate is photographed, and the date, time, and location are recorded, an algorithm checks it against a database of cars that cops are looking for.

This is just one example on how clueless some of you dumb ffks are.

------------------

Anyone who can't understand how this is possible and or works is a fkn oron when it's spelled out how , why, and when it will be used.

It's not hard to comprehend a society that is controlled look how stupid the fkrs are on this topic they can't even comprehend how the fkf this works just like the . Chinese SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING WHAT IN THE HELL IS SO HARD ABOUT YOU LEFTIST MORONS COMPREHENDING HOW THIS CAN EASILY BE DONE.

you stupid mother ffkrs don't even realize what it is when a credit score does to you . when a Credit score does the same exact thing stupid asses only it's a severely mild form o fit.

You can't rent
you can own a home
the list goes on.

WHEN YOU AE AN IDIOT AND HAVE NO CLUE OF TECHNOLOGY ONE WILL BE LAUGHED AT AS OTHER SEE HOW STUPID AND UNIFORMED 100% OF SHEEP ARE. WHEN ROME FELL THE SAME KIND IDIOTS WENT NUTS SCREWING EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING, KILLING EVERYTHING ( ABORTIONS) COLLAPSE ECONOMIC)-

View attachment 245829

ALPRs can capture roughly 2,000 plates a minute, on vehicles traveling up to 120 miles per hour, casting an astonishingly wide net. Police can store and later access this data, enabling investigators to zero in on a suspect’s whereabouts and behavioral patterns.

A 3,000% increase
Automatic license plate readers, or ALPRs, have long been geared toward local, state, and federal law enforcement users. The systems can be mounted on utility poles, streetlights, overpasses, in police cars, even within traffic cones and digital speed display signs that show drivers how fast they’re going. Once a vehicle’s plate is photographed, and the date, time, and location are recorded, an algorithm checks it against a database of cars that cops are looking for.

Do you have a smart phone? Does it have any Apps?

Do you use a debit/credit card?

my phone is still a flip and I only have a debit card to buy cigars online and maybe a few other times a yr,,,everything else is cash or check

but of course its not about me

------------------

You can't rent
you can own a home
the list goes on.

View attachment 245829

A 3,000% increase

I have to say,,,at least you are smarter than admiral dumbass and understand what the article is about

I prefer the Skeeter Davis song. End of the World.

Anyway,nut job is right about the spying on cars. I found out that my Ford Ranger was out late last night with a BLACK Toyota! I guess I can try an intervention.

------------------

You can't rent
you can own a home
the list goes on.

View attachment 245829

A 3,000% increase

I have to say,,,at least you are smarter than admiral dumbass and understand what the article is about

The article was paranoid nonsense.

First there is no connection between loyalty programs and ALPRs.

Second, there is nothing inherently wrong with either things. Unless one chooses to live as you do, like a Luddite, our data is all part of the massive world that is big data. We are all just a mass of numbers in a data base. My local grocery store does not care about me as the individual, they use the aggregate data to provide a better service. And I am good with that.

I have a Google Home unit sitting in my kitchen that is very helpful and makes my life much easier. If it listen to my wife and I talk about dinner or our days after work...who gives a fuck?

------------------

You can't rent
you can own a home
the list goes on.

View attachment 245829

A 3,000% increase

Second, there is nothing inherently wrong with either things. Unless one chooses to live as you do, like a Luddite, our data is all part of the massive world that is big data. We are all just a mass of numbers in a data base. My local grocery store does not care about me as the individual, they use the aggregate data to provide a better service. And I am good with that.

I have a Google Home unit sitting in my kitchen that is very helpful and makes my life much easier. If it listen to my wife and I talk about dinner or our days after work...who gives a fuck?

I'm confused,,,
first you say its paranoid nonsense, then you confirm its already happening,,,

WTF???

------------------

You can't rent
you can own a home
the list goes on.

View attachment 245829

A 3,000% increase

I'm confused,,,

WTF???

The paranoid nonsense is the evil intent behind it, or that it is some terrible thing that is happening.

Luddites always try and make technology look evil

You can't rent
you can own a home
the list goes on.

View attachment 245829

A 3,000% increase

I'm confused,,,

WTF???

The paranoid nonsense is the evil intent behind it, or that it is some terrible thing that is happening.

Luddites always try and make technology look evil

BUT i LOVE NEW TECH,,,I just dont have a need for a smart phone or credit cards and cash always works just fine

and if you think those with nefarious intent dont use it for their benefit you are just being a dumbass

Forum List

Back