Customer loyalty rewards programs used to convince the public to accept 9,000 private lic. plate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The die has been cast, whether it is digital drivers licenses, digital license plates, license plate readers or facial recognition cameras. Everyone from private corporations to law enforcement follows the same script; offer Americans customer loyalty rewards programs in exchange for the loss of their privacy.
Customer loyalty rewards programs used to convince the public to accept 9,000 private license plate readers
------------------

Yes people are this dumb, and they just don't care. But, there will come a time when idiots will regret everything they begged for the hysterical part by then it's to late.

The die has been cast, whether it is digital drivers licenses, digital license plates, license plate readers or facial recognition cameras. Everyone from private corporations to law enforcement follows the same script; offer Americans customer loyalty rewards programs in exchange for the loss of their privacy.
Customer loyalty rewards programs used to convince the public to accept 9,000 private license plate readers
------------------

Yes people are this dumb, and they just don't care. But, there will come a time when idiots will regret everything they begged for the hysterical part by then it's to late.

I read that article twice and I still have no idea what it is about? Is it about digital license plates or license plat reading cameras? WTF does customer loyalty programs have to do with either one?

The last time I read anything so fucked up it was the Green New Deal.

I read that article twice and I still have no idea what it is about? Is it about digital license plates or license plat reading cameras? WTF does customer loyalty programs have to do with either one?

They don’t. The OP is a paranoid crank who reads paranoid crank websites

------------------

Pretty cool technology.

• Banned
  • Banned

You are that fkn stupid you never saw those machine cops at a walmart. They are like these stupid as boxes with a huge pole on them and at the very top is this stupid fkn cop light that spins around taking pictures of every fkr walking in or out of walimart and the parking lot.

THERE IS INFORMED DUMB ASS AND THERE IS PARANOID

I AM INFORMED MORON THAT'S WHY DUMBASSES CAN'T HANDLE FACT!! AND THINK IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY.

YOU FIT THAT. PARANOID . DUMBASS CAN ONLY BE PARANOID........... because look at how you all hate Trump and act. Look how you all were so alseep you idiots voted Obama twice and fkd you both times and you idiots still look at him like a teen age girl in love wiht a rock start.

LEARN FACTS PARANOID

• Banned

LEARN FACTS MAYBE YOU CAN STOP MAKING YOURSELF FEEL BETTER BY TELLING THE WORLD I'M THE IDIOT WHEN IN REALITY THEY SEE YOU AS THE IDIOT BECAUSE EVERYTHING THAT HAS SCIENTIFIC PROOF IS THE VERY SHIT YOU DUMB ASSES CALL CONSPIRACY!!

ALL THE WHILE SCREAMING SCIENCE IS NEVER WRONG.............

wake to reality STUPID FK!!
upload_2019-2-13_8-9-38.png

In just two years, 9,000 of these cameras were installed to spy on your car

this is what you LEARN WHEN YOUR NOT A STUPID FK WHO CAN ONLY CALL OTHERS PARANOID BECAUSE YOUR LACK OF INFORMATION MAKES YOU FEEL WEAKER TO THE OTHER SIDE . SO TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL MANLY IN FRONT OF THE OTHER WEAK MINDED ASSHOLES YOU POST YOUR PARANOID PICTURES AND CALL ME PARANOID LMFAO..

if you idiots really beleived the truth you would be the definition of paranoid.

I/ . WE ARE INFORMED

YOU STUPID FKS ON THE OTHER HANDS ARE USEFUL IDIOTS WHO OBEY THE RULES OF UN INDOCTRINATION ALL THE WHILE TO FKN STUPID TO SEE THAT IN FRONT OF YOU TOO,.

Global%2BANPR.jpg

------------------

well we dont call you admiral dumbass for nothing

LEARN FACTS MAYBE YOU CAN STOP MAKING YOURSELF FEEL BETTER BY TELLING THE WORLD I'M THE IDIOT WHEN IN REALITY THEY SEE YOU AS THE IDIOT BECAUSE EVERYTHING THAT HAS SCIENTIFIC PROOF IS THE VERY SHIT YOU DUMB ASSES CALL CONSPIRACY!!

View attachment 245625

this is what you LEARN WHEN YOUR NOT A STUPID FK WHO CAN ONLY CALL OTHERS PARANOID BECAUSE YOUR LACK OF INFORMATION MAKES YOU FEEL WEAKER TO THE OTHER SIDE . SO TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL MANLY IN FRONT OF THE OTHER WEAK MINDED ASSHOLES YOU POST YOUR PARANOID PICTURES AND CALL ME PARANOID LMFAO..

if you idiots really beleived the truth you would be the definition of paranoid.

I/ . WE ARE INFORMED

YOU STUPID FKS ON THE OTHER HANDS ARE USEFUL IDIOTS WHO OBEY THE RULES OF UN INDOCTRINATION ALL THE WHILE TO FKN STUPID TO SEE THAT IN FRONT OF YOU TOO,.

Global%2BANPR.jpg

And this has what to do with loyalty rewards programs?

Oh, right, nothing, just like I said.

Busey.gif

View attachment 245625

I/ . WE ARE INFORMED

Global%2BANPR.jpg

View attachment 245638

Hey you should ask your grand parents to give you a history lesson. .......
You might suffered from STOCKHOLM SYNDROME might explain why you aren't able to SMELL FREEDOM when it's takne from you piece by piece. .

dip shit I know you are not this dumb the others yes YOU NO!!!!! you are on the fence knowing this chit is true ......ADMIT IT U KNOW IT lol

View attachment 245625

I/ . WE ARE INFORMED

Global%2BANPR.jpg

View attachment 245638

You might suffered from STOCKHOLM SYNDROME might explain why you aren't able to SMELL FREEDOM when it's takne from you piece by piece. .

dip shit I know you are not this dumb the others yes YOU NO!!!!! you are on the fence knowing this chit is true ......ADMIT IT U KNOW IT lol

Still waiting for you to show what any of this has to do with the customer loyalty rewards, Crazy Train

------------------

You don't understand it either, you lying sack of shit!

View attachment 245625

I/ . WE ARE INFORMED

Global%2BANPR.jpg

View attachment 245638

You still can't answer the question! You posted this abortion and still have no idea what it means.

------------------

I know exactly what hes talking about, but that has nothing to do with why we call you admiral dumbass

and what did I lie about???

------------------

Oh my God!!’ They are spying on my car!!!!

Next thing you know people will be having sex outside of marriage!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

------------------

I know exactly what hes talking about, but that has nothing to do with why we call you admiral dumbass

The fact you know what he is talking about should concern you!!

------------------

You have no idea what that article is about. No one does because it is gibberish.

i'm prob. younger than you dick head lol
And you also apparently don't know the meaning of the colloquial term "crank" either.

bfb9b998632e967354d1281e1f9c4b69.jpg
------------------

Oh my God!!’ They are spying on my car!!!!

Next thing you know people will be having sex outside of marriage!!

Forum List

Back