National facial recognition database to use loyalty rewards to identify American shoppers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A recent article in Biometric Update. com (BU) reveals that retail stores have a master plan to convince Americans to accept facial biometrics.

BU interviewed four facial biometric company CEO's and what they revealed is frightening.

National Facial Recognition Database To Use Loyalty Rewards To Identify American Shoppers

First they acclimate the idiots into accepting this by using lets say inmates because who cares what criminals are used for even if it is to strip away the rights of everyone else sooner or later. That's what morons fail to see since they can't think outside of the box.

Then comes : save the children" lets chip them bahahh gawd you idiots fall for it all..

A recent article in Biometric Update. com (BU) reveals that retail stores have a master plan to convince Americans to accept facial biometrics.

BU interviewed four facial biometric company CEO's and what they revealed is frightening.

National Facial Recognition Database To Use Loyalty Rewards To Identify American Shoppers

First they acclimate the idiots into accepting this by using lets say inmates because who cares what criminals are used for even if it is to strip away the rights of everyone else sooner or later. That's what morons fail to see since they can't think outside of the box.

Then comes : save the children" lets chip them bahahh gawd you idiots fall for it all..

Well, once they figure out it works in China, then they'll be right for it.

Not sure why they would need facial recognition just to shop for groceries...…...but I've been waiting for the day when the stores deny a sale because you already got your limit on a can of soup or something, because of your 'club savings card' having recorded your purchase the day before

• Banned

Not sure why they would need facial recognition just to shop for groceries...…...but I've been waiting for the day when the stores deny a sale because you already got your limit on a can of soup or something, because of your 'club savings card' having recorded your purchase the day before

Amazon is starting stores where you just pick up your groceries b.c. they are all already paid for.

Amazon is starting stores where you just pick up your groceries b.c. they are all already paid for.

Thanks but no...…..I'm one of those shoppers that have to know what I'm buying. I'm especially picky about produce & meat. I have to see it, touch it, squeeze it, smell it to be sure it's fresh...….and I refuse to buy the chubs of burger where I can't see it. I want to see how much lean vs fat, color, texture, etc.

• Banned

Thanks but no...…..I'm one of those shoppers that have to know what I'm buying. I'm especially picky about produce & meat. I have to see it, touch it, squeeze it, smell it to be sure it's fresh...….and I refuse to buy the chubs of burger where I can't see it. I want to see how much lean vs fat, color, texture, etc.
And ppl will be easily sold on this bs, just sit back and watch how easily they jump right into using it .....

Your body, and everything around you, will soon let you pay for stuff
Amazon, Mastercard and others are developing new ways for you to spend, including cashierless stores and scanning the veins in your thumb.

Your body, and everything around you, will soon let you pay for stuff

Forum List

Back