Current staff mods.

flacaltenn's account is not locked.

View attachment 822185

MisterBeale

Any ideas? How many ideas are necessary to screw in a lightbulb? :cool:
We have poachers from at least one message board (possibly several,) that are DMing members. . .. from both the right & the left? I do not know, is it possible someone approached him??

. . . I myself was solicited months before I became a mod. . .

We have a very successful community, and a successful forum/ sub-forum organization rules system, that allows for maximum expression of ideas and freedom of thought/speech, while maintaining order, at a time when many forums and social media are getting ever more repressive.

This builds a community, and even a little bit of solidarity, even among a very diverse group of opinion? This can't help but attract industrial/commercial sabotage, IMO.

. . . why not use your skills to help us root this problem out, rather than directing your ire inward. . . ?

:eusa_think:

Otherwise, from where I am sitting, we won't have much of a forum. Just an echo chamber of deplorables and poachers.

:auiqs.jpg:

We have poachers from at least one message board (possibly several,) that are DMing members. . .. from both the right & the left? I do not know, is it possible someone approached him??

. . . I myself was solicited months before I became a mod. . .

We have a very successful community, and a successful forum/ sub-forum organization rules system, that allows for maximum expression of ideas and freedom of thought/speech, while maintaining order, at a time when many forums and social media are getting ever more repressive.

This builds a community, and even a little bit of solidarity, even among a very diverse group of opinion? This can't help but attract industrial/commercial sabotage, IMO.

. . . why not use your skills to help us root this problem out, rather than directing your ire inward. . . ?

:eusa_think:

Otherwise, from where I am sitting, we won't have much of a forum. Just an echo chamber of deplorables and poachers.

:auiqs.jpg:
:rofl:

Sorry. That bs has been going on since I came here and saw Kat sucking forum membership for her clone forum. It’s never worked. Manifold and his clone forum of St. Elsewhere… 😉

The membership numbers have not changed since I’ve been here. Approx. 180 members during 1 - 2pm on weekdays.

Youre a bit of a drama queen, just like Flaca was. 😏

js

:rofl:

Sorry. That bs has been going on since I came here and saw Kat sucking forum membership for her clone forum. It’s never worked. Manifold and his clone forum of St. Elsewhere… 😉

The membership numbers have not changed since I’ve been here. Approx. 180 members during 1 - 2pm on weekdays.

Youre a bit of a drama queen, just like Flaca was. 😏

js
Then don't sit there and ask me stoopid questions and play dumb.

You know well enough. . .

:cheers2:

. . . as far as me, being a drama queen? seriously?

You are teh one who gives a damn who volunteers to do a thankless job, like enforcing forum rules.

Talk aboot drama queens.

I never did think there'd be an issue you and bones would ever agree on, yet, here we are.

You are teh one who gives a damn who volunteers to do a thankless job, like enforcing forum rules.

Talk aboot drama queens.

I never did think there'd be an issue you and bones would ever agree on, yet, here we are.

Well, of course, I'm going to ask you questions that pertain to your assumptions regarding flaca leaving or still being a mod. You're staff. The 'drama queen' nomenclature that I assigned to you both is more about creating dramatic moments or issues.

Talk aboot drama queens.

I am. Now MisterBeale.

You set the stage, not me. I simply disagreed, since I was questioning that flaca seems as though he's still a mod and his account is unlocked, and then you came in with the tinfoil 'stealing membership' issue, not me. :dunno: :nono:

So, that pretty much sums up the membership-sucking red herring. :)

I just thought it weird that Flacal left, but kept his status as senior mod and only came around once in a blue moon.

Talk aboot drama queens.

hold up mother fucker what the hell? issues i agree with....please niggra

so what are you going on about now MisterBeale

Shouldn't you be sinking back down to the basement right about now?
Yeah, I guess that first post in this thread from her, I couldn't help but misinterpret, and this second one?

:oops:

She is being as clear as mud now. I still bleev, on this issue, her and Ropey are tight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back