Current staff mods.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I went and looked. Using new skin. Flacal is no longer listed. Does that mean he was finally let go since he is never here anyway? So who is now the main mod? Aye? Hope so.

Assuming he's in good health and he just got tired of it, I don't blame him.

That poor sap probably woke up to at least a hundred messages in his inbox every morning the way people tell on each other for dumb stuff around here.

Nothing will strip the joy of being a member of a site out of you like becoming a mod. That is 4 certain. I will never do it again ever never in a trillion years. If God really wanted to punish Hitler, he would make him a mod on hell's message board.

I went and looked. Using new skin. Flacal is no longer listed. Does that mean he was finally let go since he is never here anyway? So who is now the main mod? Aye? Hope so.
I guess he finally said adios. I asked him a question a couple years ago and he said his days were numbered then. I was surprised that he was around as long as he was.

Grand Poobah of the :stir: maybe. XD

Hey... maybe... the other day I had a MAGA member calling me a liberal in one thread and a liberal in another thread calling me a MAGA elitist...

I must be doing something right. I'm just a simple, just right of center formerly registered Republican no longer claiming party affiliation...

Hey... maybe... the other day I had a MAGA member calling me a liberal in one thread and a liberal in another thread calling me a MAGA elitist...

I must be doing something right. I'm just a simple, just right of center formerly registered Republican no longer claiming party affiliation...
Me too. Not a dem, not a repub. Independent, if even that.

Damn, I bet its been sixty years since I've heard that term.

Coined in 1884 by Republicans who switched to Democrat to vote in Grover Cleveland instead of crooked Republican James G. Blaine.

1693285973667.png

Assuming he's in good health and he just got tired of it, I don't blame him.

That poor sap probably woke up to at least a hundred messages in his inbox every morning the way people tell on each other for dumb stuff around here.
Reported.

If you all don't know then I will tell you. I'm surprised no one has figured it out by now. FCT has been banished because he stole Coyotes broom one too many times, and buzzed USMB's control tower when el chorizo was on watch. Fact. That he was naked and dropping modified Barbie dolls into the tower had nothing to do with the decision at all.

If you all don't know then I will tell you. I'm surprised no one has figured it out by now. FCT has been banished because he stole Coyotes broom one too many times, and buzzed USMB's control tower when el chorizo was on watch. Fact. That he was naked and dropping modified Barbie dolls into the tower had nothing to do with the decision at all.
Did Ken have a dick?

Forum List

Back