Barry Soetoro is outraged at President Trump

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Obama blasts Trump's deployment of troops to the U.S.-Mexico border | Daily Mail Online

On Friday the racist ex-president Barry Soetoro was outraged that President Trump is trying to do something about the mass illegal immigration crisis. Soetoro attacked President Trump for deployment 7,000 active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border to protect America’s sovereignty. On Friday a third caravan of 1,500 migrants from El Salvador entered Mexico by wading across the Suchiate River.

The Democratic Party has chosen to alienate Anglo Voters and replace them with uneducated anti-American illegal aliens. If we don’t show that we will protect or sovereignty it would be a green light for mass illegal immigration. Mass illegal immigration is a yoog danger for our country, but the dumb left wing bigots don't care.

immigratonasdaskdasdx.jpg

This is the bass-ackwards world of the Democrats. They admire a President who encouraged and facilitated the flow of hundreds of thousands of illegals into our country and they vilify a President who is trying to stop it. This does not resemble the Democratic Party I remember. They used to stand up for American workers.

This is the bass-ackwards world of the Democrats. They admire a President who encouraged and facilitated the flow of hundreds of thousands of illegals into our country and they vilify a President who is trying to stop it. This does not resemble the Democratic Party I remember. They used to stand up for American workers.

That party is long gone. Only the name remains.

And the I-Guy is up there shouting at massive crowds in the hundreds. While our president addressed crowds in the thousands.

I LOVE how Trump always leaves Obama so shaken up and intimidated. Remember if-if-if-if-if-if-if.....okie doke?

Populists Must Amputate Both Wings of the Spoiled-Putrid Vulture

They haven't changed. When they were pro-Labor, they were condescending to those of "lower birth," believing that blue-collar workers would worship bluebloods they thought would be on their side. Because of massive aristocratic brainwashing, we see the same effective delusion today among Trailer-Park Republicans.

The crime party has lost.
Yes indeed! Conservative crooks have been taking for so long. I do hope they get the boot in the ass. America will be soooo much better, except tezass as there is nothing anyone can do to fix that lost screwed up state.

The crime party has lost.
Yes indeed! Conservative crooks have been taking for so long. I do hope they get the boot in the ass. America will be soooo much better, except tezass as there is nothing anyone can do to fix that lost screwed up state.
Obama/dems/etc hate America as you also do
if you hate it so much, go to Somalia --lots of blacks/starvation, crime, etc

how stupid/racist/un-American/conservative/EVIL = protecting the borders

They need to settle their beef like men with an arm wrestling show down. My money is on the Barackmobile, Donald's small hands are a disadvantage.

They need to settle their beef like men with an arm wrestling show down. My money is on the Barackmobile, Donald's small hands are a disadvantage.
pussycrap
a duel --man to man --no weapons
Trump would kill the wimpy, US hating Obama

New Topics

Forum List

Back