Cuckservative = Self-Hating Whites?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I love this term, "cuckservative."

It describes someone like Jeb Bush very well.

To me, it means in part a self-hating white.

For instance, Mike Huckabee once said, "white people are disappearing and that's a good thing". So he is a cuckservative, too.

Since racists are inherently cowardly, it is in character for them to panic as if 'white people' are on the brink of extinction.

It describes someone like Jeb Bush very well.

To me, it means in part a self-hating white.

For instance, Mike Huckabee once said, "white people are disappearing and that's a good thing". So he is a cuckservative, too.

Care to explain the etymology there?

Since racists are inherently cowardly, it is in character for them to panic as if 'white people' are on the brink of extinction.
This is probably the dumbest post on this site.
You haven't been exposed to a guno post yet.
Even "Guno" is just a hypocritical anti-white fascist piece of shit(just all the pseudo-leftists on here)

Unkotare actually thinks what he types is informative and substantive, not even considering that his posts don't even make any sense most of the time.

But you also love playing with balls of yarn and trying to count your toes. Idiotic, childish nonsense. Don't try to tell yourself you're a conservative. You're nothing but a buffoon.

If I'm understanding the term correctly, it means that these racists feel sexually threatened. Only explanation I can think of...

Forum List

Back