Cuckoo Theory

Which theory do you believe?

• Cuckoo Theory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Cuckoo Theory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither of these theories are in play

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • These are very possible but I don’t think so.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
I don’t necessarily believe this but I have this really realistic theory.

Cuckoo Theory: Trump has hired lawyers to pursue him legally from as many angles as possible. This would guarantee his message of “Never Give Up” is front and center in the 2024 presidential campaign. Since his allies are launching these legal attacks there will never be convictions. This strategy makes the democrat base comfortable and less likely to launch legitimate political attacks. On the other hand it infuriates the Trump base so they are guaranteed to show up to vote.

More Cuckoo Theory: Trump claimed Mexico would pay for the building of the wall which insinuates that Trump believes he can manipulate his enemies to do things for him. So Trump has manipulated democrats into launching baseless legal attacks as a way to guarantee his message of “Never Give Up” stays front and center in the 2024 election. Since Trump masterminded these attacks he knows no conviction will result.

End

Those are two very realistic theories. Anybody want to comment on whether they believe this is what is happening?

382288432-1997_conspiracy_theory_1.jpg

So why is a conspiracy theory in the elections sub-fourm?

A conspiracy requires two or more persons. This theory is about one person acting alone but manipulating the other actors. By definition this theory does not represent a conspiracy.

Trump claimed Mexico would pay for the building of the wall which insinuates that Trump believes he can manipulate his enemies to do things for him.
Mexico did pay for building the wall. It's called the USMCA Trade Agreement.

Mexico did pay for building the wall. It's called the USMCA Trade Agreement.

So it would be totally within Trump’s skill set to make his enemies campaign for him in the 2024 presidential election by bolstering the message, “never give up”.

Forum List

Back