Has Joe been taking speech lessons

Lots of new crazy BDS threads today, indicating Trump is in deep, deep trouble.
If you have to arrest your opponent you're in deep shit.

F4pVJHUXkAAI5gY.jpg

It's true. Trump cultists. If you just dial up the crazy to "11", DearLeader will beat the rap. So keep going with it.
I don't are if he beats the rap or not.

Neither he nor Joe have any business being in charge.

It's true. Trump cultists. If you just dial up the crazy to "11", DearLeader will beat the rap. So keep going with it.
How many years have you Dems been making false charges against Trump now, starting with Russian Collusion?

Over 6 years?

You started even before he was sworn in in 2017.....and yet so-far he hasn't been allowed one opportunity to defend himself in a court of law. 6 years later and he's still waiting to be able to clear his name in public. The only case that offered him any opportunity wasn't made available to the public, where some crazy woman who thinks rape is sexy claimed Trump raped her over 20 years ago. Turns out even the stacked jury couldn't find him guilty. They simply voted to find him liable for impugning her character. They wanted to find him guilty of something.
But that case was only a tease to make everyone think that Trump is guilty of this other shit.
The standard in civil court is so low that somebody I never met in my life could get a jury to think I raped her 30 years ago.
It all depends on whether or not the judge allows the evidence or the witnesses' statements to stand as evidence, despite the fact they couldn't prove Trump was even in the same state when the 'victim' claims it happened.

Last edited:
Russian Collusion?
Yeah, that thing we were proven to be totally correct about. I'd think you'd be ashamed to bring that up, given the magnitude of your humiliation.

Remember, cult boi, you can't gaslight normal people. Even your cult buddies only pretend to believe it, because that's what TheParty commands.

So, what's next? Are you going to pretend "Hunter's laptop" isn't Russian disinformation? If you're going to dial up the crazy, dial it all the way up.

Yeah, that thing we were proven to be totally correct about. I'd think you'd be ashamed to bring that up, given the magnitude of your humiliation.

Remember, cult boi, you can't gaslight normal people. Even your cult buddies only pretend to believe it, because that's what TheParty commands.

So, what's next? Are you going to pretend "Hunter's laptop" isn't Russian disinformation? If you're going to dial up the crazy, dial it all the way up.
Sorry, no amount of gaslighting can prove that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

And yes, they proved that Hunter's Laptop wasn't Russian Disinformation. They proved it was his, and he's admitted it was his.
He's even filed a lawsuit to prevent anyone from using it against him.
But now Biden is in some really deep shit and they don't need Hunter's Laptop anymore.
They now have enough evidence that proves Robert L Peters was in on it all along.

Trump's responsible for Biden's cognitive unravelling?
THe downward spiral is accelerating. Pretty sure that's why they sent him off on vacation for the summer. Look what happened when they let him in front of the camera - his Maui debacle.

No wonder they are sending him to Alaska for September 11th.

Sorry, no amount of gaslighting can prove that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

And yes, they proved that Hunter's Laptop wasn't Russian Disinformation. They proved it was his, and he's admitted it was his.
He's even filed a lawsuit to prevent anyone from using it against him.
But now Biden is in some really deep shit and they don't need Hunter's Laptop anymore.
They now have enough evidence that proves Robert L Peters was in on it all along.
maMouth is really confused.

I wonder if Plan 9 from Outer Space is one of Biden’s favorite movies, because he does a wonderful impression of the opening monologue.

Forum List

Back