Cuccinelli: Homosexual ‘acts’ are a ‘detriment to our culture.’

You conservatives make me question humanity and should be ashamed of yourselves for such bigotry.

You should question humanity, you naive if you dont, me, I dont question humanity, I understand that with billions of people born the chance that some are born perverts is a 100%

Would I be a bigot if we were speaking of murderers.

Should we not teach children how to kill, murder should be allowed, it should be taught, after many people who kill have contributed to society, they have been policemen and firemen. Its crazy that people get all bent out of shape when someone kills someone.

Most people are bigoted when it comes to murderers.

And why do all Democrats, all Liberals, all Marxist want to ram homosexuality down childrens throats. Simple, they understand you can teach a child homosexuality.

Sure some are born that way, billions of people born equals billions of chances of being born a homosexual.

Still why is it that Liberal/Marxist/Democrats must teach homosexuality to children.

Liberal/Marxist/Democrats are the ones who are not content to just live their life, nope they have to teach the children.

The only thing the Demorats want to do is destroy the family, death tax takes away the family home, property tax means you never really own a home, and homosexuality shoved down everyones throat is just another way to control.

If only the government will protect the gays from the evil christians yet its gay men who rape 9 year old boys.

Much about homosexulity is about not controling or having abnormal sex drives, hell, men with no control rape, men with no control will even have sex with animals.

But for the Liberal/Democrat all this okay, no limits, everything is alright.

Government needs to divide the people and this is another one of those issues.

How come everyone who believed in the fraud global warming believes there should be no control when it comes to sexuality.

Dont ask, dont tell should be the policy in public schools, in the post office, in parades.

You know in California you have to be careful where you go in the Parks, in restrooms, which hotel you visit, which day you go to disneyland, which bar you drink at, in California you can see gay sex in anyone of these places, even at a rest stop on the side of the freeway, even on the state beaches.

So the homosexuals are not content on just living a normal sex life and keeping it to themselves, they have to do it in public and they get off by being seen, so many of them are exhibitionists.

Thats why conservatives are concerned, because we are sick and tired of anything goes, we are sick and tired of boys being raped by homosexuals and the cover up that follows.

I think we've found USMB's white Charlie Bass.

You conservatives make me question humanity and should be ashamed of yourselves for such bigotry.

You should question humanity, you naive if you dont, me, I dont question humanity, I understand that with billions of people born the chance that some are born perverts is a 100%

No, but you are a bigot speaking about homosexuals.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Gee, I say some are born gay and some are taught gay, is that being a bigot.

In California they are teaching children homosexuality in the schools, how does that make me a bigot, because a dare say this on a message board.

I speak of sex drives, how is that being a bigot, do all you believe everything a human being does is normal, man cannot have an abnormal sex drive, so to speak of someones sex drive is being a bigot.

Men are having homosexual sex in public restrooms, ever here George Michaels.

Actually without engaging me a bit more your post shows you as a bigot.

And why do all Democrats, all Liberals, all Marxist want to ram homosexuality down childrens throats. Simple, they understand you can teach a child homosexuality.

Sure some are born that way, billions of people born equals billions of chances of being born a homosexual.

Still why is it that Liberal/Marxist/Democrats must teach homosexuality to children.

Liberal/Marxist/Democrats are the ones who are not content to just live their life, nope they have to teach the children.

The only thing the Demorats want to do is destroy the family, death tax takes away the family home, property tax means you never really own a home, and homosexuality shoved down everyones throat is just another way to control.

If only the government will protect the gays from the evil christians yet its gay men who rape 9 year old boys.

Much about homosexulity is about not controling or having abnormal sex drives, hell, men with no control rape, men with no control will even have sex with animals.

How come everyone who believed in the fraud global warming believes there should be no control when it comes to sexuality.

Dont ask, dont tell should be the policy in public schools, in the post office, in parades.

You know in California you have to be careful where you go in the Parks, in restrooms, which hotel you visit, which day you go to disneyland, which bar you drink at, in California you can see gay sex in anyone of these places, even at a rest stop on the side of the freeway, even on the state beaches.

So the homosexuals are not content on just living a normal sex life and keeping it to themselves, they have to do it in public and they get off by being seen, so many of them are exhibitionists.

Thats why conservatives are concerned, because we are sick and tired of anything goes, we are sick and tired of boys being raped by homosexuals and the cover up that follows.

Another one? :eusa_eh:

Should we not teach children how to kill, murder should be allowed, it should be taught, after many people who kill have contributed to society, they have been policemen and firemen. Its crazy that people get all bent out of shape when someone kills someone.

Ah...the old "Compare Homosexuals to Murderers" Gambit. :lol::lol::lol:

In California they are teaching children homosexuality in the schools, how does that make me a bigot, because a dare say this on a message board.

I speak of sex drives, how is that being a bigot, do all you believe everything a human being does is normal, man cannot have an abnormal sex drive, so to speak of someones sex drive is being a bigot.

Teaching homosexuality? What does that mean? I have an idea what you're implying but perhaps you'd like to clarify.

So you want to teach my children homosexuality, you have no right to this, what purpose does this serve you. What give you this right over my rights as a parent.

You want to have homosexual acts done in public streets, how is that your right, why are you demanding my children be exposed to this.

You beleive its okay for homosexuals to have sex in public restrooms, restrooms children could walk into.

You call me a bigot because I dont want homosexuals having sex on public beaches.

Personally, you pretty sick.

So you want to teach my children homosexuality, you have no right to this, what purpose does this serve you. What give you this right over my rights as a parent.

You want to have homosexual acts done in public streets, how is that your right, why are you demanding my children be exposed to this.

You beleive its okay for homosexuals to have sex in public restrooms, restrooms children could walk into.

You call me a bigot because I dont want homosexuals having sex on public beaches.

Personally, you pretty sick.

apparently, you're too stupid to be a bigot.

Were you taught straight?
Dude, I never, ever thought about being with another man. They might have had to teach you but I was born with my sexuality.
What was the determining factor when you chose women over men?

Off your meds, eh?

I question the state of humanity often, but the manner in which I'm speaking is different.

Insane, hateful, redneck, dim-witted, and ill-defended comments like yours make me wonder if our entire species has gone past the point of no return.

Teaching homosexuality? What does that mean? I have an idea what you're implying but perhaps you'd like to clarify.

Clarify, you must not follow the news in California, look it up, do a google search on sex education in california. Oh I know, I brought it up so I have to prove it to you.

I did not imply nothing, I came right out and said what is happening in california.

What are you implying, you may want to do a bit of research first, I dont make shit up and I dont say shit without good reason, I relate what I read and hear, I share what happens in my life so say what you will I can take it and dish it out.

Why dont we get down to brass tacks and throw out the term homosexual and speak in exact graphic terms.

What about sex in public at California's San Onofre state beach, that is man on man in the parking lot, just pass the nuclear power plant. Are you okay with that, is it really okay with you. Tell us. This is what I am speaking of.

You dont think that straight people have sex in public?? Hell I had one girlfriend that LOVED that shit.

Stop judging homosexuals differently than straight people.

Off your meds, eh?

I question the state of humanity often, but the manner in which I'm speaking is different.

Insane, hateful, redneck, dim-witted, and ill-defended comments like yours make me wonder if our entire species has gone past the point of no return.

Its redneck of me to be offended when a man is sucking another mans dick in public, in a parking spot, along the road that travels through San Onofre state beach.

So you believe public cock sucking by man on man is okay?

Its hateful to be disgusted by this.

Its dim witted to assume I hate people.

So now you are the bigot, you have no tolerance for people who hate seeing man sucking cock in public.

In California they are teaching children homosexuality in the schools.

Link???

LEGISLATIVE COUNSEL'S DIGEST

SB 777, as amended, Kuehl. Discrimination.
(1) Existing law states that it is the policy of the state to
afford equal rights and opportunities to all persons in the public or
private elementary and secondary schools and postsecondary
educational institutions of the state regardless of their sex, ethnic
group identification, race, national origin, religion, or mental or
physical disability and prohibits a person from being subjected to
discrimination on those bases and contains various provisions to
implement that policy.

Existing law prohibits a teacher from giving instruction, and a
school district from sponsoring any activity, that reflects adversely
upon persons because of their race, sex, color, creed, handicap,
national origin, or ancestry.