Cruz surges in Iowa

Too funny:slap: Obama shipping in illegals who are illiterate in their own native language. He wants poor muslim refugees all these people take American jobs, lower wages, and take benefits meant for Americans, but you love them. As far as Jobs going over seas ..Global warming!!...Global Warming!!.... more regulations!..more taxes!!... You're not too bright are you? Silly boobie

Obama Obama Obama!!!!

There's so much fun in this comment.

So how was it that most of the shipping of jobs to other countries happened under George W. Stupid, who was supposedly friendly to business?

Why was it the number of "illegal" aliens PEAKED under George W. Stupid? (In fact, the number of illegals in this country has been in DECLINE as Obama deports record numbers of them)

FT_15.07.23_UnauthImmigrants.png

Yes, Jew the American worker out of jobs and make it look like it was his own fault. That's the ticket.

Bush sucked as well on immigration. Which is why he got smacked down on his amnesty plan, and signed a law to build the fence, which was never finished under this President......Obey the law sickly boy.. Obama is above the law it seems

How many sexes are there? you leftist idiots cant even figure that out. Excuse me if people don't want men in the same restroom, at the same time, as their teenage girls

Again, what does that have to do with gay marriage again? I think you are a little confused here.

I'm just wondering, how many cases are there of transvestites raping girls in bathrooms?

I find it hilarious that you guys ignore shit like hundreds of mass shootings every year (if it isn't a Muslim doing them) but you make up truly scary things like sex-crazed trannies in the bathroom.

Do I think Bruce Jenner looks silly when he dresses like a woman? Yup.

DO I think he's actually hurting anyone? Not really.
They're not hundreds of mass shooting every year you moron. there are however thousands of black thugs shooting other blacks, who people like you don't seem to care about :slap:
There are 100s of mass shootings every year. You cannot prove different.,

:cool:

- Republican support for U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz rose this week as voters keyed in on the senator from Texas as the top alternative to Donald Trump, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll on Friday.

Cruz had the support of 17 percent of likely Republican voters, behind Donald Trump, who remained the front runner with support of 31 percent of respondents in the five-day rolling poll.

Last week, Cruz had the support of 10 percent of likely Republican voters and was relatively even with Ben Carson and Marco Rubio.

The jump in support for Cruz also follows the Republican presidential debate Tuesday night during which Cruz sparred with Rubio, a fellow U.S. senator, aiming to position himself as the clear alternative if Trump, who has been leading polls since the summer, should falter.

In the poll, Carson and Rubio followed Cruz, at 13 percent and 8 percent, respectively. Support for both candidates was relatively flat during the week.

Republican Ted Cruz jumps seven points into second place: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Jakestupid doesn't want voters choosing their nominees. He much prefers the 1% establishment choosing...you know, he likes jebbie and cankles.

They're not hundreds of mass shooting every year you moron. there are however thousands of black thugs shooting other blacks, who people like you don't seem to care about

A mass shooting is defined as an incident where more than one person is killed or injured.

So far, there have been 353 Mass shootings in 2015.

Mass Shootings in 2015 - Mass Shootings

mass-shooting-map.png

Yeah, it's beginning to look like Cruz will be the choice. He's running a great campaign. Looks like he'll be the one chosen to take on Hillary Clinton. I think he has a chance. But we'll see i guess.

Yeah, it's beginning to look like Cruz will be the choice. He's running a great campaign. Looks like he'll be the one chosen to take on Hillary Clinton. I think he has a chance. But we'll see i guess.
If it is Cruz, the media will savage him as will both R and D establishments. My guess is there are too many stupid Americans incapable of recognizing the fraud.

Can you say Ms President?

If it is Cruz, the media will savage him as will both R and D establishments. My guess is there are too many stupid Americans incapable of recognizing the fraud.

Oh yeah, the Communist/Progressive-dominated Press will savage him. That's to be expected. But i think he still has a chance. He's running a great campaign. Stay low key and strike when it counts. He can challenge Clinton.

They're not hundreds of mass shooting every year you moron. there are however thousands of black thugs shooting other blacks, who people like you don't seem to care about

A mass shooting is defined as an incident where more than one person is killed or injured.

So far, there have been 353 Mass shootings in 2015.

Mass Shootings in 2015 - Mass Shootings

mass-shooting-map.png

Every shooting is considered a mass shooting to you gun grabbers, Hows that working out in Chicago?

Every shooting is considered a mass shooting to you gun grabbers, Hows that working out in Chicago?

Wouldn't know, we never really tried a gun ban in Chicago.

NOt that you can have a country awash in guns and then have one city not have them.

But a mass shooting has a VERY SPECIFIC DEFINITION. It's any incident where multiple people are injured or killed. And we have hundreds of those every year. Police Departments now have to train for "Active Shooter" incidents. Workplaces are increasingly becoming locked down camps with security guards and electric doors. Kids have to walk through metal detectors to get to school.

But you guys keep telling yourself we don't have a problem.

Bush sucked as well on immigration. Which is why he got smacked down on his amnesty plan, and signed a law to build the fence, which was never finished under this President......Obey the law sickly boy.. Obama is above the law it seems

Fences are wastes of money. Not to mention the REpublicans never found the money to actually pay for it.
Fences do work actually along with electronic surveillance and more man power. There plenty of wasted money in the budget. Cut the crony crap and secured the damn border

NOt that you can have a country awash in guns and then have one city not have them.

But a mass shooting has a VERY SPECIFIC DEFINITION. It's any incident where multiple people are injured or killed. And we have hundreds of those every year. Police Departments now have to train for "Active Shooter" incidents. Workplaces are increasingly becoming locked down camps with security guards and electric doors. Kids have to walk through metal detectors to get to school.

Fences do work actually along with electronic surveillance and more man power. There plenty of wasted money in the budget. Cut the crony crap and secured the damn border

No, acutally, fences don't work. you stop them today. Tomorrow they find a vulnerable point and they get through.

The easy way to stop the "illegal" problem is to actually go after the people who hire them to start wiht, from the Factory Owner who doesn't want to pay a fair wage to the Rich Assholes who hire an illegal nanny to watch the kids they are too busy making money to bother raising. Hell, go after the people who hire a bunch of day laborers at the Home Depot, while you are at it.

But we won't do that.

And this is what you probably don't get. When it comes to a choice between what YOU want as a rank and file useful idiot who votes Republican and what RICH people want, the Rich win every fucking time.

It's why abortion is still legal, undocumented immigrants are flooding our cities and gays are getting married and you have to bake their cake.

Because the rich want it that way.

You can post all the Gun Propaganda shit you want.

But you know what. We have 11,000 gun homicides every year and the Japanese have 10.

The Germans have about 250.

The British have about 50.

The UK hasn't had a 'mass shooting" since 2009. The one before that was in 2002.

the rest of the world has figured this out. Citizens don't need guns and we'd all be better off if they werent' out there.

You can post all the Gun Propaganda shit you want.

But you know what. We have 11,000 gun homicides every year and the Japanese have 10.

The Germans have about 250.

The British have about 50.

The UK hasn't had a 'mass shooting" since 2009. The one before that was in 2002.

the rest of the world has figured this out. Citizens don't need guns and we'd all be better off if they werent' out there.

Buy more guns and ammo...

No, acutally, fences don't work. you stop them today. Tomorrow they find a vulnerable point and they get through.

The easy way to stop the "illegal" problem is to actually go after the people who hire them to start wiht, from the Factory Owner who doesn't want to pay a fair wage to the Rich Assholes who hire an illegal nanny to watch the kids they are too busy making money to bother raising. Hell, go after the people who hire a bunch of day laborers at the Home Depot, while you are at it.

But we won't do that.

That too along with the fence :thup:

Oh yeah, the Communist/Progressive-dominated Press will savage him. That's to be expected. But i think he still has a chance. He's running a great campaign. Stay low key and strike when it counts. He can challenge Clinton.
IMO Cruz is not the problem. The problem is millions of ignorant Americans who are easily influenced by the MSM. They will do as they are told.

IMO Cruz is not the problem. The problem is millions of ignorant Americans who are easily influenced by the MSM. They will do as they are told.

Can't argue with you there. They will demonize him. He'll be labeled Racist, Homophobic, Anti-Women, and so on. All the standard Propganda B.S. from the Communist/Progressive Press. But i still think he has a chance. He's proven he can run an effective campaign.

Forum List

Back