Question about Ted Cruz

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The Natural Born Citizen Clause.

Ted Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, he's not a natural born United States citizen. His mother is American, his father a Cuban immigrant at the time of Ted's birth. This parentage doesn't matter, what matters is that Cruz was born outside of the United States and not on US soil or somewhere considered US soil, such an a military base etc.

Cruz only ceased to be a Canadian citizen on May 14th, 2014.

I know that Senators, Congresspeople and Governor's can be non-United States born. However for the office of President and Vice-President only United States born people are eligible.

So the question is, how is Cruz being allowed to run for President?

I bet it's pretty easy to find a copy of Cruz's birth certificate. Low information radical lefties who rely on Huffington and Media Matters for information might be shocked to find that former republican presidential candidate John McCain wasn't born in the USA either.

• Banned
I bet it's pretty easy to find a copy of Cruz's birth certificate. Low information radical lefties who rely on Huffington and Media Matters for information might be shocked to find that former republican presidential candidate John McCain wasn't born in the USA either.

No there is a Ted Cruz birth certificate, but I'm asking that as he was born in Canada, how can he run for President.

Who was that Canada-born woman who was Governor of Michigan and they said that she couldn't run for Higher Office ie. President or Vice-President as she was born outside the United States.

McCain was born on Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone, at the time of McCain's birth, the Panama Canal was still under US Control, therefore that's considered United States soil, the Naval Air Station.

Ted Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, he's not a natural born United States citizen. His mother is American, his father a Cuban immigrant at the time of Ted's birth. This parentage doesn't matter, what matters is that Cruz was born outside of the United States and not on US soil or somewhere considered US soil, such an a military base etc.

I know that Senators, Congresspeople and Governor's can be non-United States born. However for the office of President and Vice-President only United States born people are eligible.

Yes, it's time for you Liberal uneducated and low information folks to begin your smear campaign against Ted now that he is leading in a couple of the polls. That is what you loons do, smear attack whoever in the opposition party is the current leader. You are so predictable and so damned pathetic.

Military installations are considered U.S. soil. Those born in U.S. territories (e.g., Panama) are U.S. citizens. Both apply to John McCain.

Dummy.

Both were born of an American parent.

Birthers-are-racists-117204303048_zpsj6zg1pri.png

Rafael does not like to talk about his Cuban roots. He'd rather we didn't notice. That's why he goes by "Ted".

Nonetheless, he is a US citizen.

Cruz is an American citizen. Time to get over it.

Cruz the constitutional scholar doesn't know he's not eligible to run for president. It's amazing what these Libtards waste time and space with.

Yes, it's time for you Liberal uneducated and low information folks to begin your smear campaign against Ted now that he is leading in a couple of the polls. That is what you loons do, smear attack whoever in the opposition party is the current leader. You are so predictable and so damned pathetic.
Hey dick breath, Lucy was asking a question, not smearing anyone. But I wouldn't expect you to know the difference, because you are just an uneducated, ignorant moron. It is amazing how fucking stupid you nutters are.

Please stop being a retard.

He asked a simple question. Ted Cruz was born in Calgary. How can he be President?

I don't know the answer, but it is a legitimate question.

And since you couldn't answer the question, you whine and bitch.

Your basic premise is incorrect.

He could be born anywhere on the planet and still be a citizen.

Except I'm not a Liberal nor on the Left, I'm on the Right.

Uneducated? Yes that's why I've got a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University and also did a year at Heidelberg University, Germany.

Gosh you're very hyper-sensitive aren't you? Are YOU actually Ted Cruz himself or a relative of his? You've taken a normal questions exceptionally personally.

Can he be a natural born citizen though?

Seriously, I'd like to know.

George Romney was a candidate, and he was born in Mexico.

McCain was born in Panama, though one could argue that it was under the jurisdiction of the United States, since he was born in the Canal Zone.

Please stop being a retard.

He asked a simple question. Ted Cruz was born in Calgary. How can he be President?

I don't know the answer, but it is a legitimate question.

And since you couldn't answer the question, you whine and bitch.

Anyone of any integrity at all would have simply Googled it.

But according to the US Constitution NOT be eligible to be President or Vice-President.

Forum List

Back