Cruz surges in Iowa

The guy that destroyed billions of dollars worth of r&d and shut our national parks down for a week. Lol.

I'll officially endorse Hillary clinton and campaign for her if this son of a bitch is your choice.

Oh, right, because there was NEVER any chance you would support Hillary Clinton just because you're a fucking leftist dimwit. Goodness, no. You're ONLY going to support Hillary as a protest vote against . . . the fact that Republicans and conservatives exist.

Spare me.

be careful what you wish for.

If Cruz wins in Iowa, he might well become the alternative to Trump, as much as the establishment dislikes him. In this scenario, he'd have to win Iowa, place well in New Hampshire (which is generally too liberal for him to win) and then win South Carolina.

But in the General Election, Hillary would clean his clock.

He has the lowest support among moderates and right leaning democrats of all republican candidates. He can't win Florida, Virgina, Co or turn any other in his favor.

Hillary would fuck him in the ass in the general.

Yeah, because Hillary is such a strong candidate with such universal appeal. And she's so damned LIKABLE.

Those must be some really good drugs you're taking.

Yeah, it's beginning to look like Cruz will be the choice. He's running a great campaign. Looks like he'll be the one chosen to take on Hillary Clinton. I think he has a chance. But we'll see i guess.
If it is Cruz, the media will savage him as will both R and D establishments. My guess is there are too many stupid Americans incapable of recognizing the fraud.

Can you say Ms President?

Oh yeah, the Communist/Progressive-dominated Press will savage him. That's to be expected. But i think he still has a chance. He's running a great campaign. Stay low key and strike when it counts. He can challenge Clinton.
IMO Cruz is not the problem. The problem is millions of ignorant Americans who are easily influenced by the MSM. They will do as they are told.

Can't argue with you there. They will demonize him. He'll be labeled Racist, Homophobic, Anti-Women, and so on. All the standard Propganda B.S. from the Communist/Progressive Press. But i still think he has a chance. He's proven he can run an effective campaign.

Any conservative politician who's not prepared to run through a blizzard of demonization and smear tactics has no business in politics.

He'll make a great Pastor.

Conservative here. I admit that I have been put off by Cruz' mannerisms...these overshadowed or obscured his message points for me. And ... I agree that, having suffered through 2 terms of the Shrub and now nearly 2 terms of Barry, I should be able to handle anyone. Cruz' "preaching" manner was apparently learned from a young age from his evangelist father. OK. Fine.

I promise to get into the substantive issues for which this candidate stands as a conservative. More to come...

You're way hung up on the whole religion thing. Bigotry clouds your judgement. As someone who has sat through more than her share of sermons, revivals, etc. I can tell you that Cruz doesn't sound any more like an evangelist than any campaigining politician does.

Cruz actually talks like an Ivy League-educated lawyer . . . which in itself can be rather off-putting. Sometimes you can actually see him trying to restrain his desire to lecture at people.

More of Cruz and less of everyone else in the GOP primary is a great thing for Hillary err, I mean America.

Yeah, yeah, we hear this every election cycle. No matter who the Republican in question is, you desperately want us to believe that it's "GREAT!" for the Democrat, because you desperately want us to believe you have a candidate that's worth more than a fart in a wind tunnel.

You're selling Hillary Clinton. The only things that would be great for her would be plastic surgery and a personality transplant. Barring that, maybe a nationwide case of amnesia.

Yeah, it's beginning to look like Cruz will be the choice. He's running a great campaign. Looks like he'll be the one chosen to take on Hillary Clinton. I think he has a chance. But we'll see i guess.
If it is Cruz, the media will savage him as will both R and D establishments. My guess is there are too many stupid Americans incapable of recognizing the fraud.

Oh yeah, the Communist/Progressive-dominated Press will savage him. That's to be expected. But i think he still has a chance. He's running a great campaign. Stay low key and strike when it counts. He can challenge Clinton.
IMO Cruz is not the problem. The problem is millions of ignorant Americans who are easily influenced by the MSM. They will do as they are told.

I don't think there are as many people who trust the mainstream media as you think there are. Maybe once, but I think the rise of alternative media has put a stop to that.

The problem now is how many people can't tell the difference between someone saying something and someone saying something WORTHWHILE.

I don't think there are as many people who trust the mainstream media as you think there are. Maybe once, but I think the rise of alternative media has put a stop to that.

The problem now is how many people can't tell the difference between someone saying something and someone saying something WORTHWHILE.
I certainly hope you are right.

I am afraid that so many Americans are ignorant and easily influenced by the government run left media, that they are incapable of thinking.

In the end, it may not matter. If establishment candidates like Jebbie and Cankles win, it will not matter who wins the general.

I certainly hope you are right.

I am afraid that so many Americans are ignorant and easily influenced by the government run left media, that they are incapable of thinking.

In the end, it may not matter. If establishment candidates like Jebbie and Cankles win, it will not matter who wins the general.

Well, I've been resigned to America being dragged under by the weight of it's own stupidity and apathy for a long time now. I find Ted Cruz's candidacy to be a bright spot in my otherwise gloomy future predictions, but if it doesn't succeed, I can go back to my resignation pretty easily.

More of Cruz and less of everyone else in the GOP primary is a great thing for Hillary err, I mean America.

Yeah, yeah, we hear this every election cycle. No matter who the Republican in question is, you desperately want us to believe that it's "GREAT!" for the Democrat, because you desperately want us to believe you have a candidate that's worth more than a fart in a wind tunnel.

You're selling Hillary Clinton. The only things that would be great for her would be plastic surgery and a personality transplant. Barring that, maybe a nationwide case of amnesia.

Do us a favor and put Teddy on the GE ballot. I double dare you. In fact, I triple dog dare you to nominate him.

Hope you're right about that. Some wise points. Thanks.

Can't argue with you there. They will demonize him. He'll be labeled Racist, Homophobic, Anti-Women, and so on. All the standard Propganda B.S. from the Communist/Progressive Press. But i still think he has a chance. He's proven he can run an effective campaign.

Any conservative politician who's not prepared to run through a blizzard of demonization and smear tactics has no business in politics.
Cruz will be fine. He and Trump will be the last two standing:thup:

Do us a favor and put Teddy on the GE ballot. I double dare you. In fact, I triple dog dare you to nominate him.

Shut up Sandra Fluke lover. You're too bright we all know that:slap:

Not if the establishment has it's way.

Notice how the left government run media has been promoting the big gov statist open border a-hole, Rubio....of late. He like Hillary, is completely owned by the billionaire class.

On Morning Joke this morning they are promoting Rubio. Since when does a far left news channel promote an R?

Not if the establishment has it's way.

Notice how the left government run media has been promoting the big gov statist open border a-hole, Rubio....of late. He like Hillary, is completely owned by the billionaire class.

On Morning Joke this morning they are promoting Rubio. Since when does a far left news channel promote an R?

Spot On. Rubio's a fraud. Another Big Government Globalist Dem, posing as a Conservative Republican. Cruz would be the wise choice at this point. That's if Trump falters.

Do US a favor and run Hillary. I'm dying to watch you try to lie about what a godsend she is to the United States with a straight face for the next year.

Hope you're right about that. Some wise points. Thanks.

You're welcome.

Stupid as Americans are these days, I'm still counting pretty heavily on the fact that even shallow Personality Politics such as we've degenerated to over the years STILL doesn't favor Hillary. She has nothing to offer either serious informed voters interested in the issues, NOR to imbeciles voting based on whether or not someone's attractive and seems like a good person to have a beer with.

Oh, I think Cruz has a plan very carefully mapped out to deal with leftwing mud-slinging. He's definitely smart enough to know it's coming.

Trump? I don't think he cares, and I don't think his hardcore supporters care. He's a lot more vulnerable to the fact that people outside his hardcore supporters just don't like him very much.

Do US a favor and run Hillary. I'm dying to watch you try to lie about what a godsend she is to the United States with a straight face for the next year.

Oh, the Dems are enamored to have the most experienced,most qualified, and a candidate that is one of the most admired women in the world. But what we know for sure is that when you guys lose spectacularly next year; you'll falsely accuse we who voted for her as promoting her to a God-like status. Lying is your only true talent after all.

Forum List

Back