Cruz on Kelo vs Connecticut..

Could you expound on that? Progressive nature? I have seen nothing to suggest it, maybe you could enlighten me...
He supports the corporate whore TPP. IDK if its "progressive" but it sucks a butt-load of shit.
Assuming it is true, and I am not saying it isn't, you are correct, it is not consistant. Sadly, I was only able to find direct references to this on clearly biased sites/shows. Are there objective, or even conservative, places that discuss this? I am quite curious. Also, are you aware of anywhere that I could find direct information, from Cruz, on this topic? I am currently a Cruz supporter, and this would weight on my continued support for him. I really would like to know where he stands, in detail.
Paul and Cruz Disagree Over TPP, Here's Why...
He voted YES on fast track trade authority
And despite what his campaign website says about the TPP, there is PLENTY of info on it. AGAIN, he is full of shit.
According to the update at the bottom of the article, "Republicans all voted to allow debate on the matter." This seems to contradict your statement that Cruz "...voted YES..." Apparently, he did support fast tracking, then voted to debate... interesting. I wonder why the change of heart... Will have to do further research into this.
Exclusive -- Ted Cruz: Obamatrade Enmeshed in Corrupt, Backroom Dealing
This seems to clear things up, a bit at least, for me. Still, I wonder why he took McConnell "at his word"...
Least he is talking about it! Thanks!

Forum List

Back