Hillary's Suspension of Disbelief

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
In spite of a mountain of evidence that the Clintons are the number one LIB Gold Standard for committing crimes for decades and slithering away from the law, who have literally been breathing down their hillbilly necks, their sycophants will insist every normal sane objective adult in the country must continue to suspend our disbelief.
How long will this continue with this pair of ex-cocaine smugglers, sexual predators and enablers, common thieves who had to return the silver and furniture they stole on their way out the door of the White house?
Hillary and the Suspension of Disbelief

I know Hillary is bought & paid for by the Muslim Brotherhood or Saudi Arabia or whomever: she keeps repeating that liberal lie, "Violence has nothing to do with the teachings of Islam"....when I have read the Quran and it's a book of bloodthirst page after page after page! This totalitarian theocracy has killed 300,000,000 people and still counting even as I type this sentence! How many more MILLIONS does this asshole religion need to kill before liberal psychopaths call it violent?

USMB ... a gathering place for communist moorons.

Forum List

Back