Cruz may have had the most (unintentionally) gross moment of the night

Maybe next debate everyone will have a microphone in their pants so children can laugh if they fart.

Maybe next debate everyone will have a microphone in their pants so children can laugh if they fart.

No need for a microphone. With all the talk about dick size, nobody doubts that fart jokes will soon follow.

No need for a microphone. With all the talk about dick size, nobody doubts that fart jokes will soon follow.
You listened in and heard a lot of dick jokes? You're a psychiatrists wet dream.
You didn't?
No, just one. You're delusional.

How many dick jokes do you usually expect in a GOP debate?

You listened in and heard a lot of dick jokes? You're a psychiatrists wet dream.
You didn't?

LOL, you said "With all the talk about dick size..." now you want to change the subject. Like I said, a shrink's wet dream.

My wife and I cracked up for 5 minutes over that..
When he finally ate it, I thought I was going to die.. Must not have washed down all of his dinner lol

I mean, it isn't a big deal. At all. But the funny factor is undeniable :)
You know he was like :eusa_wall:

You didn't?

LOL, you said "With all the talk about dick size..." now you want to change the subject. Like I said, a shrink's wet dream.

You're still trying to justify the circus that was seen last night. Give it your best shot.

Here's the Link for the article:

Prison Planet.com » Did Ted Cruz Eat A Booger During The Republican Debate?

And here's the video with over 133,000 hits:

. Hey it happens folks... I had a boss man in a safety meeting one time, who had one hanging out his nose. The whole speech he gave he never knew it was there... LOL... We almost died laughing afterwards, but we were young and laughed at that sort of thing back then. Being older now, and knowing how such things happen in life, and the worst being the loss of control of ones bodily functions makes it not so funny for those who are afflicted.:poop:

Last edited:
Ya, he's part blobfish:

blobfish-psychrolutes-marcidus.jpg

Forum List

Back