VOTE ON THE **DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE 11TH REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly, Rubio is going to take some time off in Chicago and do some soul searching at the Barack Obama Bathhouse

I just submitted my five votes in less than a minute. Just click link in OP, vote, close page and repeat.

I just submitted my five votes in less than a minute. Just click link in OP, vote, close page and repeat.

If you vote more than once, you will get this message at the top of the results:

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.

Typical Democrat.
It is a conservative poll put out by a conservative media source and always highlight in threads here. I am merely mocking those who think that poll has any meaning. A person can vote for their favored candidate for hours to compromise the poll, which makes it meaningless.

Typical Democrat.
It is a conservative poll put out by a conservative media source and always highlight in threads here. I am merely mocking those who think that poll has any meaning. A person can vote for their favored candidate for hours to compromise the poll

No, they can't.

Thread Closed.

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.
Do not start threads with just a link or cut-and-paste. Do not start threads with titles in ALL CAPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back