Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin's stunning abuse of power

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
You surely understand that, somewhere inside that empty head of yours.
LOLOL

Oh? Quid pro quo is fine now?

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

The USA gives something and the USA gets something
That's the whole idea of aiding foreigners.
Only this wasn't a case of the U.S. getting something. It was a case of Trrump getting something. Namely, dirt on a political rival.
Or quite possible: rooting out corruption in Ukraine. I think Joe needs to held to account for his son working at Burisma. I don't care if he's an opponent in an election. (however weak a candidate he may be and is IMO). The dems started with over 25 candidates and still have people jumping in because they don't have ANYONE that will beat Trump. That's my opinion. The Dems are fucking with the election more just by going the impeach on anything stance of the Dems.
What Biden did was almost 4 years ago. He's no longer VP. His son no longer works for Burisma. Shokin is no longer Prosecutor General. Poroshenko is no longer president and all charges against Zlochevsky have long been settled or dropped.

So how would investigating that be "rooting out corruption?" Should we reopen the investigation into Watergate to "root out corruption" in Washington?

OMFG. Biden is running for President of the United States of America. But, I guess it doesn't matter that there may have been corruption on his and his son's part. SMH Let's just whistle past the graveyard, shall we?

Conservatives and republicans in America today, when they aren't apologists for Trump are conspiracy tools. Mention Obama or Hillary and you have them in your pocket. Email managed their minds and Obama's birthplace controlled their thoughts. What happened? I realize for some it is a balm that allows them to think if it wasn't for 'them', them can be anything today, the world would be a wonderful place. For me it is a wonderful place, but I am not a American conservative. lol Do you Trump snowflakes and conspiracy followers realize you are the ones being played? See bottom too.

"Conspiracy theories are dangerous for many reasons. Among other things, they provide a way to reduce mental distress by changing our perception of a problem without actually doing anything to solve the problem. They're the mental equivalent of a pacifier." Caroline Orr

What’s New About Conspiracy Theories?

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"
'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

Why conspiracy theories are deeply dangerous

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump
so everything obama did you're cool with trump doing it to the next dem candidate? for fucks sake y'all went apeshit when he said to look into bidens ukraine crimes. can you imagine what your pranced up side would do if trump did anywhere NEAR what obama did?

y'all are in "due process" of being busted for far greater crimes than "can you look into that" and you know it. rage on son. whether anything is done about it is phase 2 but from even a watered down report, what, 51 violations?

What, exactly, did "Obama do"? What page is President Obama's alleged abuse?

Trump has abused the power of the office more than any past president...and any future one I hope.
yea, you're just being an intentional dumbass right now.

please point to these abuses from trump. what page are you finding them on? what exactly did trump do? if you run to the impeachment, all he did was say to look into bidens and dem corruption. look how that got that ant farm busy.
Ignorant, and a liar.

Trump didn't care if Biden's were investigated,

He only was concerned with Velensky

MAKING A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

ON TV, CNN

ABOUT the Ukraine opening an investigati9n in to the Biden's before he would set up the DC meeting with the Uke President or release the military aids.

It was all about his own campaign advantage, this would give him.

NOT CORRUPTION ITSELF.

If he wanted Biden's to be investigated, he would have gone the LEGAL route, through the DOJ and the FBI with the UKE prosecutor General, and no announcement crap, and Giuliani would not be involved.

STOP LYING about it, stop twisting your soul.

Last edited:
Presumably, you know what you're thinking so you should be able to answer -- would you publicly admit you knew favors were expected of you to collect that money if you were Zelensky?

Ok - I'll give you that. But, there is still no direct factual evidence that a quid pro quo existed. Not one witness could say so. They were asked. Not even Sondland could testify Trump wanted a quid pro quo. When asked he said no - Trump never stated as such
Technically, you might be correct in that no witness said there was quid pro quo -- but that's only because Trump blocked his acting chief of staff from testifying...

"Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money." ~ Mick Mulvaney

(emphasis added)

He and the republicans were never afforded defense or calling of witnesses they wanted. Limited questioning and many other BS unfair practices. So I don't give a shit about blocking staff from testifying. Capiche?
Actually, my point was there was someone who did say there was quid pro quo.

Yes, Sonland said so and when questioned further by the Repubs, he admitted that he "Presumed" that's what the president wanted.
Mulvaney said so.

Or quite possible: rooting out corruption in Ukraine. I think Joe needs to held to account for his son working at Burisma. I don't care if he's an opponent in an election. (however weak a candidate he may be and is IMO). The dems started with over 25 candidates and still have people jumping in because they don't have ANYONE that will beat Trump. That's my opinion. The Dems are fucking with the election more just by going the impeach on anything stance of the Dems.

Not only possible
Its was what was stated
And yet the word, "corruption," apparently never escaped Trump's lips at any time during his phone call with Zelensky.

False
LOL

Well there's your hollow denial ... and then there's the actual White House memorandum...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Why do you continually post links that do not bolster your argument?
Do you not read them?
Do you not comprehend them?
It is a little hard to argue with you, when your own links don't say what you want them to say.
You're hallucinating if you think you see the word, "corruption," in that dialog. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

Only this wasn't a case of the U.S. getting something. It was a case of Trrump getting something. Namely, dirt on a political rival.
What Biden did was almost 4 years ago. He's no longer VP. His son no longer works for Burisma. Shokin is no longer Prosecutor General. Poroshenko is no longer president and all charges against Zlochevsky have long been settled or dropped.

So how would investigating that be "rooting out corruption?" Should we reopen the investigation into Watergate to "root out corruption" in Washington?

Turn off MSNBC Faun. It's doing you a disservice and you're just using liberal talking points. Read the facts, understand them and form your own opinion. Don't be a lemming and repeat everything you hear from your bubble.
LOL

^^^ Fail

I don't watch MSNBC.

LOLOL

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

OMFG. Biden is running for President of the United States of America. But, I guess it doesn't matter that there may have been corruption on his and his son's part. SMH Let's just whistle past the graveyard, shall we?
Why won't you answer my question?

How is investigating Biden "rooting out corruption" in Ukraine? None of the people involved are still in power. At best, you could say investigating Biden might reveal there was corruption; but it does nothing to root out ongoing corruption.

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

How is investigating Biden "rooting out corruption" in Ukraine? None of the people involved are still in power. At best, you could say investigating Biden might reveal there was corruption; but it does nothing to root out ongoing corruption.

It absolutely does. Haven't you been following what was said in the transcript. Zyliniski was voted in office becuz he ran on anti-corruption and he needs to know who the bad actors are within his administration. Only an investigation may reveal those bad actors. This is happening now. Not in 1972. Get real. Why Biden, you may ask? Because there it is obvious there is corruption at Burisma with his son getting a Board seat. How that shit happens is political and includes Zylinski's predecessor's staff whom report to him.

It absolutely does. Haven't you been following what was said in the transcript. Zyliniski was voted in office becuz he ran on anti-corruption and he needs to know who the bad actors are within his administration. Only an investigation may reveal those bad actors. This is happening now. Not in 1972. Get real. Why Biden, you may ask? Because there it is obvious there is corruption at Burisma with his son getting a Board seat. How that shit happens is political and includes Zylinski's predecessor's staff whom report to him.
This is not happening now, it happened years ago. Those "bad actors" are gone. The most investigating them now can do is to reveal there was corruption. Finding such corruption, if it's found, doesn't root out ongoing corruption since none of those people are in power.

And hiring Biden's son is not evidence of corruption. There was nothing illegal about hiring him because his father was VP. Conflict of interest? Certainly. But not illegal unless it gave Burisma access to the VP's office, which there is no evidence it did.

This is not happening now, it happened years ago. Those "bad actors" are gone. The most investigating them now can do is to reveal there was corruption. Finding such corruption, if it's found, doesn't root out ongoing corruption since none of those people are in power.

And hiring Biden's son is not evidence of corruption. There was nothing illegal about hiring him because his father was VP. Conflict of interest? Certainly. But not illegal unless it gave Burisma access to the VP's office, which there is no evidence it did.

Zelenskyy Was just inaugurated in May of this year. You think he has replace all the bad actors? LOL

To me, Hunter Biden getting that job is corruption. Evidence is his Board seat he held. No other evidence is needed to open an investigation. We should have laws against that type of shit. It opens them up to being susceptible to bribery. It's complete BS and needs to be investigated. It happens too often from both sides. I'm sick of that kind of shit. Drain that fucking swamp in Washington. I don't care if there are repub's that go down either. They are just as deserving, I'm sure.

Zelenskyy Was just inaugurated in May of this year. You think he has replace all the bad actors? LOL
I'm talking about the "bad actors" involving Shokin.

To me, Hunter Biden getting that job is corruption. Evidence is his Board seat he held. No other evidence is needed to open an investigation. We should have laws against that type of shit. It opens them up to being susceptible to bribery. It's complete BS and needs to be investigated. It happens too often from both sides. I'm sick of that kind of shit. Drain that fucking swamp in Washington. I don't care if there are repub's that go down either. They are just as deserving, I'm sure.
Getting a job is not corruption. Even if one is overpaid and underqualified. Burisma wanted to appear influential and hired the sons of the Secretary of State and VP to achieve that. Had those hires bought access to their fathers, then yes, that would be corruption, but there's no evidence of that.

And I have no problem with investigating the situation. The problem I have with it is a candidate for office being the one spurring it by asking a foreign national to do the investigation into a political rival. There's a law against that.

Not to mention, if that's allowed, what's to stop any incumbent president running for re-election from using the power of their office to eliminate all of their rivals running for president in such fashion?

Show me in the IG Horowitz report than Obama committed any crime, except his being black.

Also show me in the Mueller report that tramp didn't do any crimes in Part 2 and lucky he couldn't get indicted because he would of.
1. The IG report didn't mention race. Pitifully desperate of you to toss out the race card.

2. Mueller never accused Trump of any crime. Zero. Zip. NADDA. It was his duty to do so, as Star did to Clinton, if he found evidence Trump committed a crime. But he didn't because there were none.

How many times are you going to step on the same rake?

Getting a job is not corruption. Even if one is overpaid and underqualified. Burisma wanted to appear influential and hired the sons of the Secretary of State and VP to achieve that. Had those hires bought access to their fathers, then yes, that would be corruption, but there's no evidence of that.

And I have no problem with investigating the situation. The problem I have with it is a candidate for office being the one spurring it by asking a foreign national to do the investigation into a political rival. There's a law against that.

Not to mention, if that's allowed, what's to stop any incumbent president running for re-election from using the power of their office to eliminate all of their rivals running for president in such fashion?

Such as Obama's Administration did with FISA abuse?

If Obama did something illegal, go after him. But that has nothing to do with this.

Ted knocks the hard core radical leftists that are now being exposed for the RATS THEY TRULY ARE!

So what? Your lord and savior says that "abuse of power is not a crime." So, just drop it and crawl back into your cave.

If Obama did something illegal, go after him. But that has nothing to do with this.

I didn't say Obama. I said Obama's administration which include Biden. Sigh.... Please read. Thank you in advance.

To me, Hunter Biden getting that job is corruption

What law was broken? Was it when they offered him a job, or was it when he accepted it?

We should have laws against that type of shit.

Yes, it would be best if we had a law on the book for them to break before we charge them with corruption.

Why would a company offer a position as a director on their board that had no experience? Give me some hope that it had nothing to do with his dad being VP.

Forum List

Back