Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin's stunning abuse of power

Ok - I'll give you that. But, there is still no direct factual evidence that a quid pro quo existed. Not one witness could say so. They were asked. Not even Sondland could testify Trump wanted a quid pro quo. When asked he said no - Trump never stated as such
Technically, you might be correct in that no witness said there was quid pro quo -- but that's only because Trump blocked his acting chief of staff from testifying...

"Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money." ~ Mick Mulvaney

(emphasis added)

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
You surely understand that, somewhere inside that empty head of yours.
LOLOL

Oh? Quid pro quo is fine now?

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

The USA gives something and the USA gets something
That's the whole idea of aiding foreigners.
Only this wasn't a case of the U.S. getting something. It was a case of Trrump getting something. Namely, dirt on a political rival.
Or quite possible: rooting out corruption in Ukraine. I think Joe needs to held to account for his son working at Burisma. I don't care if he's an opponent in an election. (however weak a candidate he may be and is IMO). The dems started with over 25 candidates and still have people jumping in because they don't have ANYONE that will beat Trump. That's my opinion. The Dems are fucking with the election more just by going the impeach on anything stance of the Dems.

Technically, you might be correct in that no witness said there was quid pro quo -- but that's only because Trump blocked his acting chief of staff from testifying...

"Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money." ~ Mick Mulvaney

(emphasis added)

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
LOLOL

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

Only this wasn't a case of the U.S. getting something. It was a case of Trrump getting something. Namely, dirt on a political rival.
Or quite possible: rooting out corruption in Ukraine. I think Joe needs to held to account for his son working at Burisma. I don't care if he's an opponent in an election. (however weak a candidate he may be and is IMO). The dems started with over 25 candidates and still have people jumping in because they don't have ANYONE that will beat Trump. That's my opinion. The Dems are fucking with the election more just by going the impeach on anything stance of the Dems.

Not only possible
Its was what was stated

It did not happen. It is NOT okay to make up shit like that and then abuse your power to investigate it.

You don't even believe what you've written. You need to use this lie because you've supported a loser for president and now you realize it.

It's a defense mechanism on your part.

So uninformed
So happy about it.
Weird.

You should call in to our next broadcast ( maybe Friday ) so we can talk in real time. I will give you a much needed education.

Can I sit in?
Physically? No. But you can stay on the line as long as you'd like. Unless you behave like a dick.

We're reasonable. But we don't have patience for dicks.

Let me sit in you pussy fuck
Where? Are you a moron?

...How so?
If Obumble or Uncle Joe or Shrillary or any of that crowd did wrong, then indict them... do it... go for it.

Unfortunately for you, and your Twit-in-Chief, all of that is immaterial to his own abuses of power.

They do not touch each other... your boy has screwed-up Bigly on his own dime, and now he is being called to account for it.

...How so?
If Obumble or Uncle Joe or Shrillary or any of that crowd did wrong, then indict them... do it... go for it.

Unfortunately for you, and your Twit-in-Chief, all of that is immaterial to his own abuses of power.

They do not touch each other... your boy has screwed-up Bigly on his own dime, and now he is being called to account for it.

How so?

LOLOL

Zelensky is a politician. Politicians have been known to lie. I don't expect he would bite the hand that fed him $390 million. Would you admit you knew favors were expected of you to collect that money if you were Zelensky?

Sigh... More suppositions and opinion of what other people are thinking or knowledge they have contained with their cranium:backpedal:. It must be great to stroll through life presupposing everyones thoughts or maybe....just maybe.... You're a telepathist! Quickly - what I'm I thinking?
Presumably, you know what you're thinking so you should be able to answer -- would you publicly admit you knew favors were expected of you to collect that money if you were Zelensky?

Ok - I'll give you that. But, there is still no direct factual evidence that a quid pro quo existed. Not one witness could say so. They were asked. Not even Sondland could testify Trump wanted a quid pro quo. When asked he said no - Trump never stated as such

(emphasis added)

He and the republicans were never afforded defense or calling of witnesses they wanted. Limited questioning and many other BS unfair practices. So I don't give a shit about blocking staff from testifying. Capiche?
Actually, my point was there was someone who did say there was quid pro quo.

(emphasis added)

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
LOLOL

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

You are grotesquely uninformed on that.
Not at all. I saw Trump had solicited campaign help from a foreign national. Why would I believe you over my own eyes?

(emphasis added)

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
LOLOL

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

What Biden did was almost 4 years ago. He's no longer VP. His son no longer works for Burisma. Shokin is no longer Prosecutor General. Poroshenko is no longer president and all charges against Zlochevsky have long been settled or dropped.

So how would investigating that be "rooting out corruption?" Should we reopen the investigation into Watergate to "root out corruption" in Washington?

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
LOLOL

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

Not only possible
Its was what was stated
And yet the word, "corruption," apparently never escaped Trump's lips at any time during his phone call with Zelensky.

The Obama ad.administration was officially acknowledged 3 years ago for setting a new Presidential administration record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act...

Obama was ruled in Contempt of Court for violating Federal Judge's court orders twice, was ruled to have violated the Constitution several times by the USSC - admitting to doing so an additional time...

He illegally spied on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, and USSC Justices...

...and someone needs the latest IG report to finally realize Obama's was the most criminal administration in US history?

Bwuhahahaha....

LOLOL

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

Not only possible
Its was what was stated
And yet the word, "corruption," apparently never escaped Trump's lips at any time during his phone call with Zelensky.

False

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

Not only possible
Its was what was stated

False
LOL

Well there's your hollow denial ... and then there's the actual White House memorandum...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

Not only possible
Its was what was stated

False

True. Also adding to the evidence that it had nothing to do with corruption is the fact that Trump didn't care if there was an actual investigation, only the announcement of one.

Sondland: Trump only wanted Ukraine to announce investigation into Biden, not start real inquiry

Sigh... More suppositions and opinion of what other people are thinking or knowledge they have contained with their cranium:backpedal:. It must be great to stroll through life presupposing everyones thoughts or maybe....just maybe.... You're a telepathist! Quickly - what I'm I thinking?
Presumably, you know what you're thinking so you should be able to answer -- would you publicly admit you knew favors were expected of you to collect that money if you were Zelensky?

(emphasis added)

He and the republicans were never afforded defense or calling of witnesses they wanted. Limited questioning and many other BS unfair practices. So I don't give a shit about blocking staff from testifying. Capiche?
Actually, my point was there was someone who did say there was quid pro quo.

Yes, Sonland said so and when questioned further by the Repubs, he admitted that he "Presumed" that's what the president wanted.

Not only possible
Its was what was stated

False
LOL

Well there's your hollow denial ... and then there's the actual White House memorandum...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Why do you continually post links that do not bolster your argument?
Do you not read them?
Do you not comprehend them?
It is a little hard to argue with you, when your own links don't say what you want them to say.

Not only possible
Its was what was stated

False

True. Also adding to the evidence that it had nothing to do with corruption is the fact that Trump didn't care if there was an actual investigation, only the announcement of one.

Sondland: Trump only wanted Ukraine to announce investigation into Biden, not start real inquiry

Everyday during Trump's term and even during the election there was talk of "Investigation" of him. None of it proven. So fucking what.

And an announcement of an investigation would put Ukraine on the hook to follow through.

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
LOLOL

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

What Biden did was almost 4 years ago. He's no longer VP. His son no longer works for Burisma. Shokin is no longer Prosecutor General. Poroshenko is no longer president and all charges against Zlochevsky have long been settled or dropped.

So how would investigating that be "rooting out corruption?" Should we reopen the investigation into Watergate to "root out corruption" in Washington?

Turn off MSNBC Faun. It's doing you a disservice and you're just using liberal talking points. Read the facts, understand them and form your own opinion. Don't be a lemming and repeat everything you hear from your bubble.

Forum List

Back