Cruz Has Only Himself To Blame

If he had kept his mouth shut and gotten behind Trump instead of stabbing him (and others) in the back, he would most likely have been on the ticket as VP pick for Trump. I guess it's good that we got to see him for what he really is BEFORE Donald made a big mistake. Cruz is so power hungry for the presidency, he might have tried to pull a Dallas on Trump like Johnson did with Kennedy. He's a Senator from Texas too.

Neither Cruz nor Trump are qualified to even tour the WH.

They are a National joke and the destructors of the GOP.

Oh yeah... I can see how you are being so fair and reasonable here. You're surely winning all of the Cruz supporters over to your side with these objective and well-founded observations... I can just feel it! I mean... the calm-headed way you are doing this ...so diplomatic and cordial and welcoming.. it's such a mature approach on your part.

Oh, and the Dallas part... such a nice touch there! Demonstrating how much you have it together upstairs... you're no kook or nutball like all those stupid Cruz people, are you? Yes.... we can see what kind of nice and reasonable Conservative you and Mr. Trump are! Bravo!!
There you go attacking me again. I suppose you're gonna claim I started it this time too, huh?

Wow... You may need to have your doctor up your meds if you think that was an attack.

If he had kept his mouth shut and gotten behind Trump instead of stabbing him (and others) in the back, he would most likely have been on the ticket as VP pick for Trump. I guess it's good that we got to see him for what he really is BEFORE Donald made a big mistake. Cruz is so power hungry for the presidency, he might have tried to pull a Dallas on Trump like Johnson did with Kennedy. He's a Senator from Texas too.

Neither Cruz nor Trump are qualified to even tour the WH.

They are a National joke and the destructors of the GOP.

Ahahahahaha says an Obama voter lmao :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lyin' Ted also needs to blame yahweh/jesus for his failure.

CgmsqS8W0AA26e8.jpg

LOL poor Cruz I told you he should have bowed out of the race weeks ago, he's becoming cannon fodder. Even Rush was comparing him to Nixon today in that it could take 10 years for him to recover.

Forum List

Back