Carly Fiorina...What Do You Think?

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Do you think she regrets signing on to the Cruz train wreck now that he's about to go down to a humiliating defeat?
I think she does regret it. Not only did she end her political career in what is an obvious act of desperation on Cruz's part and an obvious act of vengeance on her part, she also fell and busted her ass introducing Lyin' at his rally and Ted didn't even care. What a guy. You just know she's kicking herself in the ass for that stupid decision.

Oh, and by the way... I like how you are so calm and reasonable here... Demonstrating your sound mental faculties for everyone to see... Not like us Cruz people who are unhinged and need to seek help.

Clearly, everyone can see how rational and courteous you're being to others here. I'm sure Kat will come along and thank your post anytime now. You're not obsessing on bashing Cruz any at all, are you? What a silly question, of course not... you're mind is a steel trap!

Oh, and by the way... I like how you are so calm and reasonable here... Demonstrating your sound mental faculties for everyone to see... Not like us Cruz people who are unhinged and need to seek help.

Clearly, everyone can see how rational and courteous you're being to others here. I'm sure Kat will come along and thank your post anytime now. You're not obsessing on bashing Cruz any at all, are you? What a silly question, of course not... you're mind is a steel trap!

Waaaaaaaaaaaa! Nobody understands me! Waaaaaaa! I've allowed the idiot S.J. to get into my head and he ruined my relationship with Kat! Waaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm not the meanie.....S.J. Is the meanie!!!!! Look Kat! Look at how mean he is!

Oh look, S.J. ....You got a Fan Boy! :lol:

No. Idiot. S.J. knows where he stands with me. He's a functioning retard who thinks Obama is a Muslim who wasn't born in America and never attended Harvard. Truly ....one of the least intelligent people posting here. And he got your goat. You are very upset that he is no longer your pal. It's awesome.

Do you think she regrets signing on to the Cruz train wreck now that he's about to go down to a humiliating defeat?
I think she does regret it. Not only did she end her political career in what is an obvious act of desperation on Cruz's part and an obvious act of vengeance on her part, she also fell and busted her ass introducing Lyin' at his rally and Ted didn't even care. What a guy. You just know she's kicking herself in the ass for that stupid decision.

I think when the Trump Disaster hits in November, Carly might be one of the few cockroaches that survives.

I think she is a brilliant women who made a stupid choice. It is like starting your trip on the Titanic after it hit the iceberg.

I do question her ethics now. If Cruz's only chance at the nomination is to buck the will of the people and STEAL the nomination, then that shows poor character on her part for supporting it.

She should have said I understand you need me, but let's wait until you win the nomination.

I think when the Trump Disaster hits in November, Carly might be one of the few cockroaches that survives.

JoeB,

The truth about her is that in business she left a trail of destruction. The GOP is an awful place at the moment... They are all binary, they can't seem to take a reasoned approach... Bloomberg used to be there type of guy, now they ridicule him...

Maybe Trump is the answer but he needs to be wiped big time... Can Hillary do that? Trump is truly a terrible candidate in some respects, he is dishonest, undetailed and divisive... But he can sell, he tell you what you want to hear everyday of the week with conviction.. Yes it is lies but look how many fools he can energise... They even believe there energy is more powerful than the actual amount of people who truely dislike this man...

I don't hate Trump, I just see him as an opportunist of misinformation and fear.... He is a snake oil salesman, he doesn't ever say it can be done or what you are asking for will not achieve what you want...

Lets just look at a trade war with China... People have the opportunity today to buy US goods over Chinese, they don't, that is there free choice. Now he wants to start a trade war and increase the price of chinese good by say 40%. So now people will buy US goods...

Except someone in europe will just buy almost built from China and finish in Europe. (e.g. sowing on the label 'Made in UK') and then export to US... Don't think they need a business to be set up as many European companies do that today.

Are you now going to have a trade war with EU... bring this to its conclusion and you need a trade war with everyone... Now US can't trade without massive tariffs...

So now you are Apple or GM are you putting plants in US or abroad... Abroad. Thus US has just lost huge amount of jobs....

There is a reason conservatives support free trade...

Thank you, Boss. I'm glad you're finally beginning to see the light.

A drama queen just like Cruz.

She was paid a while back (500K) so like a good prostitute she was servicing her John. She had no choice once she pimped herself out

Why should she regret it? It gives her five more minutes in the spotlight, and a shot at a program slot on Fox News.

"Tonight on Carly's Corner, are Democrats really the spawn of hell or just retarded commies on the make? Find out at 8 on the Fox News Channel!"

Sen. Fiorina reminds me so much of "Silence of the Lambs" Sen. Martin, I can picture her saying, "Take this THING back to Baltimore."

Why should she regret it? It gives her five more minutes in the spotlight, and a shot at a program slot on Fox News.

"Tonight on Carly's Corner, are Democrats really the spawn of hell or just retarded commies on the make? Find out at 8 on the Fox News Channel!"
Haven't you figured it out yet, dummy? Fox is just as liberal as any other network, they just prefer liberal Republicans over liberal Democrats.

Fiorina is about the only one who could make Cruz look good by comparison. Anybody who could destroy HP has got to be some kind of master of incompetence.

Forum List

Back