"Cruz Can't Run" IS NOT a Conspiracy Theory: These Documents Actually Exist

If these documents actually exist, is this a "conspiracy theory"?

• No, there are sound reasons to question Cruz's citizenship status and ability to run for POTUS.

• Yes, though SCOTUS has not ruled & the documents are legitimate, it's still a conspiracy theory.

Results are only viewable after voting.
tumblr_nxxkfvETcW1ss4yrmo1_500.jpg

Ted-Cruz-is-in-the-US-Senate-Illegally2.jpg

I get it. The Liberal staff here don't want the GOP catching on that Cruz is not eligible to run. They don't want the RNC to ponder how the liberal-dominated SCOTUS majority will hear this case if Cruz is nominated.

There are legal scholars chomping at the bit for the first indication that Cruz is the GOP nominee. Upon that instant, they will press SCOTUS to decide on behalf of all 50 states (the only court where the jurisdiction is legitimate) whether or not Ted Cruz can run for POTUS having an Alberta Canada birth certificate and only having renounced in May, 2014.

Arguments are that since his mommy was born in the US, he was automatically a US citizen. Well his daddy was born in Cuba, so does that mean he also automatically is a Cuban citizen too? If a US man, a soldier on shore leave sires a child with a Russian woman and she raises it for its formative years in Russia, is that child also eligible for POTUS?

The intent of the founding fathers was for "natural born" to minimize the influences of any foreign government on the one Office in the country with the most singular unilateral power granted any man. Therefore, it and just it, has been isolated for the "natural born" requirement. The intent is everything. People who argue that the Constitution and its interpretations are progressive can't touch this argument. Since national security is at stake, there is no modification allowed of the very narrow terms and intent behind "natural born".

Having an Alberta, Canada birth certificate and only renouncing one's citizenship over 40 years later means you do not qualify for the narrow parameters of "natural born".
No wonder people think of conservatives as kooks and conspiracy theorists. You aren't helping. Cruz is a citizen. His mother was born in the US. Deal with it. Move on and life life to the fullest.

So Madison wouldn't have trusted the kid. You'd go with smothering the kid in the crib?

His MOTHER is American. That's ridiculous that his loyalty is to Canada. Why is he a Senator in Texas? There is no evidence he even has divided loyalties much less Canadian loyalty

You and I didn't make the narrow natural born requirement for POTUS. Suffice to say the FFs are and were much wiser than we are. They weren't politically correct. Their very heads staying attached to the top of their shoulders depended on the ability to think rationally and explore every possibility for sedition or treason. I suggest we listen to them. SCOTUS will...

Remember, with precedent, this isn't a question of just cute-cuddly Canada. It's a question of any other country this could occur in (read the 14ths ban on discriminating based on country of origin). It could be next Korea, Russia, China, Iran wanting to put their "legitimate son" in the POTUS chair...

Here's the problem with that argument. The founding fathers didn't make the "narrow natural born requirement for POTUS" that you are. It's nowhere in the law, actually. It's just lore that's been repeated

No, I'm saying you don't support it when they do. I mean duh

Of course I do. If there's reason for suspicion there should be an investigation. Don't you agree RINO?

RINO? I'm not a Republican in name, do you know what RINO means?
Answer the question RINO.

I don't get it. Do you know what RINO means? The sweeping statement isn't the point, it's that you never thing there is a reason for suspicion when it's a Democrat. We can trust them, they're Democrats! Benghazi! Fast and Furious! Mail gate! Let it go, they're Democrats, we're good!
A RINO is an establishment sheep who serves the same masters as the Democrats. Like lyin' Ted.

Actually a RINO is a "Republican In Name Only." I'm not a Republican In Name. Moron.

And being lectured by a guy planning to vote for an establishment felon is classic

So if Madison had a useless brat born in France, who's therefore a "national security" risk, should he leave it there for adoption or smother it in it's crib just to be sure?

Cruz's mother was American, how's he a "national security" risk? That's ridiculous

Where is child is born and spends formative years without US recognition or loyalty defines who that child is at his core. Ted Cruz spent the first four years of his life, with a Canadian birth certificate in Alberta Canada and has had no formal documentation of any US citizenship. The closest he came was to renounce his Canadian birthright citizenship in 2014. The paper trail of Cruz's "Americanism" is very wonky. And "wonky" isn't what the FFs had in mind with national security and minimizing foreign allegiances..

As you know, the law changed after the country was founded because obviously in the early days, NONE of the eligible men for POTUS could have been natural born. Then gentry class anyway...the pilgrims and peasants had been here for awhile longer. Then they got together and narrowly defined "natural born" just for POTUS. And they had their reasons: treason, from foreign influence, however slight.

Again, for those just tuning in, the question of whether or not Cruz can run for POTUS over all 50 states has yet to be heard by a court that has proper jurisdiction over the question. That will be... *checks watch* around September this year. October at the latest.

The paper trail of Cruz's "Americanism" is very wonky.

Durr.

Doesn't matter. He was born a natural born citizen. Has he renounced citizenship?

The courts have ruled that Cruz is a US citizen. It's over, move on.

it hasn't been before "the Courts". it was before one court and was dismissed because they challenged him too late, not because he's a "natural born citizen".

but thanks for your expertise.

Incorrect- the case has been dismissed on the merits of the challenge in both Penn and New Jersey.

The New Jersey opinion is a very interesting read.

the new jersey opinion turns on the timing.

Of course I do. If there's reason for suspicion there should be an investigation. Don't you agree RINO?

I don't get it. Do you know what RINO means? The sweeping statement isn't the point, it's that you never thing there is a reason for suspicion when it's a Democrat. We can trust them, they're Democrats! Benghazi! Fast and Furious! Mail gate! Let it go, they're Democrats, we're good!
A RINO is an establishment sheep who serves the same masters as the Democrats. Like lyin' Ted.

Actually a RINO is a "Republican In Name Only." I'm not a Republican In Name. Moron.

And being lectured by a guy planning to vote for an establishment felon is classic

right... but the republican party IS the republicans. the wacky right who has hijacked it are the RINO's.

if you want a party, you should go start one. you aren't real republicans.

right... but the republican party IS the republicans. the wacky right who has hijacked it are the RINO's.

Says the far left drone!

The far left openly hijacked the DNC back in the 70\s and you support them without question or hesitation..

Just like you and all the drones are not real Democrats..

Says the far left drone!

The far left openly hijacked the DNC back in the 70\s and you support them without question or hesitation..

i'm not hijacking the DNC. and hillary is going to be the nominee...no matter how much you extremist toon whine and slander.

but thanks for the deflection.

loony toon.

Says the far left drone!

i'm not hijacking the DNC. and hillary is going to be the nominee...no matter how much you extremist toon whine and slander.

loony toon.

See how these irony impaired far left drones prove that they do not care that they have no real choices, they vote the way they are told to vote!

Says the far left drone!

loony toon.

See how these irony impaired far left drones prove that they do not care that they have no real choices, they vote the way they are told to vote!

poor ignorant troll.

:cuckoo:

So if Madison had a useless brat born in France, who's therefore a "national security" risk, should he leave it there for adoption or smother it in it's crib just to be sure?

Cruz's mother was American, how's he a "national security" risk? That's ridiculous

Where is child is born and spends formative years without US recognition or loyalty defines who that child is at his core. Ted Cruz spent the first four years of his life, with a Canadian birth certificate in Alberta Canada and has had no formal documentation of any US citizenship. The closest he came was to renounce his Canadian birthright citizenship in 2014. The paper trail of Cruz's "Americanism" is very wonky. And "wonky" isn't what the FFs had in mind with national security and minimizing foreign allegiances..

As you know, the law changed after the country was founded because obviously in the early days, NONE of the eligible men for POTUS could have been natural born. Then gentry class anyway...the pilgrims and peasants had been here for awhile longer. Then they got together and narrowly defined "natural born" just for POTUS. And they had their reasons: treason, from foreign influence, however slight.

Again, for those just tuning in, the question of whether or not Cruz can run for POTUS over all 50 states has yet to be heard by a court that has proper jurisdiction over the question. That will be... *checks watch* around September this year. October at the latest.

Durr.

Doesn't matter. He was born a natural born citizen. Has he renounced citizenship?

the court has never defined "natural born citizen". you're barely smart enough to put pen to paper. i think we should probably let the high Court sort it out if it becomes an issue.

Says the far left drone!

loony toon.

poor ignorant troll.

Oh the irony impaired far left drone trolls and their comments!

You don't know what you are talking about. Used to that, aren't you?

Durr.

the court has never defined "natural born citizen". you're barely smart enough to put pen to paper. i think we should probably let the high Court sort it out if it becomes an issue.

You crack me up, you just agreed with my argument while insulting my intelligence. My God, how do you earn a living now that your looks are gone? Or is that the voting for Hillary plan?

Un believable what an airhead you are

Durr.

Another failed far left drone troll post!

The natural-born-citizen clause has been mentioned in passing in several decisions of the United States Supreme Court, and by some lower courts that have addressed eligibility challenges, but the Supreme Court has never directly addressed the question of a specific presidential or vice-presidential candidate's eligibility as a natural-born citizen

Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Durr.

The natural-born-citizen clause has been mentioned in passing in several decisions of the United States Supreme Court, and by some lower courts that have addressed eligibility challenges, but the Supreme Court has never directly addressed the question of a specific presidential or vice-presidential candidate's eligibility as a natural-born citizen

you have trouble reading, wingngut?

it was mentioned "in passing". it has never been determined by the court.

but thanks for your "expertise".

i love rightwingnut pretend constitutionalist trolls.

:rofl:

now run along, loon.

Durr.

You crack me up, you just agreed with my argument while insulting my intelligence. My God, how do you earn a living now that your looks are gone? Or is that the voting for Hillary plan?

Un believable what an airhead you are

i did not agree with you. you said cruz "was born a natural born citizen".

read with comprehension.

Durr.

now run along, loon.

See how the far left drones act when you post facts that destroy their religious dogma?

This why it is just easier to call them far left drone trolls..

Durr.

now run along, loon.

See how the far left drones act when you post facts that destroy their religious dogma?

your repetition of the same troll does not make you any less of a wing nut imbecile.

now run along, loon.

your repetition of the same troll does not make you any less of a wing nut imbecile.

More irony impaired posting from a far left drone troll!

They cannot handle facts that dispute their religious dogma!

Poor little far left drone trolls!

Forum List

Back