According To Moslem Law, Obama is a Muslim

AJT114

Apr 1, 2016
I just did some research on Sharia, which is the Muslim code of law.
According to Sharia, Obama is a Muslim, since his Father was a Muslim.
Those suspicions appear to be on target.

He was extremely enarmourmed by it in that old video. He was as excited as any neo nazi ive seen talking about their ideology.

I believe he has returned to his marxist roots though.

Repeating the same bullshit doesn't change the smell.

Obama shaves, eats pork, drinks beer, doesn't pray 6 times a day, supports gay rights, and supports women's rights.

If he is, as you claim, a muslim, he is the worst muslim ever.

The fact is nobody really knows who Barry's father was. What is that Kenyan bastard or that commie bastard Franklin Davis. Or was it Stanley Dunham who had a bastard child with an afro american prostitute. All we know about Barry is he is a some kind of CIA Manchurian candidate project. whose past is really unknown.
recall when The Donald forced him to produce a birth certificate, the CIA folks posted that obvious forgery.

Umm...

Whatever Sharia Law considers him only matters...

If you follow Sharia Law.

OP is a Mo00o0slim!!!!

Boom. close thread I win, go to bed.

George Washington was an atheist.

Here's a little Thomas Jefferson tidbit:
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding."

Well that's true to a certain degree. I cannot hold this against him because he appears like many now to follow the bits and pieces that he chooses just like many Christians and Jews do.

I have read the Bible old and new many many times. I understand the book and the commandments. I consider myself a Christian but with many a failing.

Most Muslims are like Catholics before the rebellion in the 60's to ditch Latin and get to English or Italian or any native language are stuck with a Koran they cannot read.

Now think about that. If you cannot read your " holy book" yourself, you are subject just like many were in the Christian world You are subject to the master known as your Imam.

Hence we have Islam today in turmoil.

I have read the Bible old and new many many times. I understand the book and the commandments. I consider myself a Christian but with many a failing.

You read it and still believe it to be factual? Do you think the Yahwehs created the Earth in 7 days?

Now think about that. If you cannot read your " holy book" yourself, you are subject just like many were in the Christian world You are subject to the master known as your Imam.

Any rational, intelligent person rejects the middle east "holy books" because thanks to modern science we know the contents are plagiarized mythology that has no basis in fact. But how do you explain the popularity of the catholic pope when even folks dumb enough to watch the 700 club reject him?

Obama shaves, eats pork, drinks beer, doesn't pray 6 times a day, supports gay rights, and supports women's rights.

And many Jews are atheists!

DO you have a real point?

My point is to ridicule those claiming Obama is a muslim. It is laughable.

Wow, not only do you want to prevent him from driving the bus, you want him to only ride in the back of the bus. Newsflash: He won't be reelected come November.

Only to a far left drone or someone that has zero independent thought..

However your point is moot as I have just proven..

According to Jewish traditions if your mother is Jewish then you are Jewish, regardless if you follow the Jewish religion and traditions or not..

So your "ridicule" shows you have no clue what you talk about other than your blind support for Obama..

According to Jewish traditions if your mother is Jewish then you are Jewish, regardless if you follow the Jewish religion and traditions or not..

So your "ridicule" shows you have no clue what you talk about other than your blind support for Obama..

Yeah, your claim is laughable. The idea that someone is what his father is (or was) is ridiculous.

But let's, for the sake of argument, go with your idea. So you are saying that because his father is muslim, Obama is a muslim, despite the fact that he follows virtually none of the religious requirements of that faith. If he is not practicing and acting like a muslim, who cares??

The definition is in your own head. Yes, Jews are jews. But if one becomes a Christian, do you still insist they are Jews?

Yeah, your claim is laughable. The idea that someone is what his father is (or was) is ridiculous.

But let's, for the sake of argument, go with your idea. So you are saying that because his father is muslim, Obama is a muslim, despite the fact that he follows virtually none of the religious requirements of that faith. If he is not practicing and acting like a muslim, who cares??

The definition is in your own head. Yes, Jews are jews. But if one becomes a Christian, do you still insist they are Jews?

And you just proven that you have no clue what you post about!

You just do not want to admit that you made a horrid analogy and got called out on it..

Just admit that you lost with that horrid analogy..

According to the simplest definition used by Jews for self-identification, a person is a Jew by birth, or becomes one through religious conversion. However, there are differences of opinion among the various branches of Judaism in the application of this definition, including:
  • The effect of mixed parents: i.e. whether a person of mixed Jewish and non-Jewish parents should be considered Jewish.
  • Conversion: i.e. what processes of conversion should be considered valid.
  • Historical loss of Jewish identity: i.e. whether a person's or group's actions (such as conversion to a different religion) or circumstances in his or her community's life (such as being unaware of Jewish parents) should affect his or her status as Jewish or non-Jewish.
  • Diaspora identity: identity of Jews among themselves, and by non-Jews throughout the Jewish diaspora.
  • Claim to Israeli citizenship: the examination of the previous issues in the context of the Basic Laws of Israel.
Who is a Jew? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So once again you used another horrid analogy that fails..

Just proves you have blind support for Obama and will reject all premises based on a bias..

As I posted many Jews are Atheists and do not practice Judaism, but they are still considered Jews..

You just do not want to admit that you made a horrid analogy and got called out on it..

According to the simplest definition used by Jews for self-identification, a person is a Jew by birth, or becomes one through religious conversion. However, there are differences of opinion among the various branches of Judaism in the application of this definition, including:
  • The effect of mixed parents: i.e. whether a person of mixed Jewish and non-Jewish parents should be considered Jewish.
  • Historical loss of Jewish identity: i.e. whether a person's or group's actions (such as conversion to a different religion) or circumstances in his or her community's life (such as being unaware of Jewish parents) should affect his or her status as Jewish or non-Jewish.
  • Diaspora identity: identity of Jews among themselves, and by non-Jews throughout the Jewish diaspora.
  • Claim to Israeli citizenship: the examination of the previous issues in the context of the Basic Laws of Israel.

Just proves you have blind support for Obama and will reject all premises based on a bias..

As I posted many Jews are Atheists and do not practice Judaism, but they are still considered Jews..

I do not support Obama. But my dislike of him is based on actual things he has done and stances he has taken. Not on some ancient tradition that the sons are who their fathers were.

The only reason it would be bad if Obama were a muslim is the actions of radical muslims today. The fact that Obama follows none of the rules and traditions of the muslim faith means he is not a practicing muslim. And so your claims are ridiculous.

There are plenty of things to condemn about Obama. The religion of his absent father is simply not one of them.

Oh, and Jews are also considered a race (by some). But muslims are not.

I do not support Obama. But my dislike of him is based on actual things he has done and stances he has taken. Not on some ancient tradition that the sons are who their fathers were.

The only reason it would be bad if Obama were a muslim is the actions of radical muslims today. The fact that Obama follows none of the rules and traditions of the muslim faith means he is not a practicing muslim. And so your claims are ridiculous.

There are plenty of things to condemn about Obama. The religion of his absent father is simply not one of them.

Oh, and Jews are also considered a race (by some). But muslims are not.

More horrid analogies being made by an Obama supporter..

So I guess you think Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali were stupid to go back to their African Roots which are in Islam..

Yes I know just like far left drones, you are not willing to admit you were wrong to use such an analogy, especially after you got called out on it.

Obama follows the far left religion above all other religions on the planet..

However for anyone to deny the heritage of Obama is more ridiculous than claiming Obama is Christian just because he is half white.

He has roots in Islam and just cause someone calls themselves Christian doe snot make one Christian, especially if they are not practicing, right?

So once apian your analogy was wrong, just own up and admit it!

If you can not prove that the OP is incorrect, then your words are nothing more than feel good posts that do not root in reality..

I hate to burst your tardbubble, but nobody cares.

AND...., you are THAT one "nobody" :up:

i care, because his muslime faith is slowly destroying this once great religious freedom country, when i was a kid, on Sundays one could walk outdoors and hear church bells ringing all around the countrysidw..., now one has to search everywhere just to hear one church bell ringing. :up:

Forum List

Back