"Cruz Can't Run" IS NOT a Conspiracy Theory: These Documents Actually Exist

If these documents actually exist, is this a "conspiracy theory"?

• No, there are sound reasons to question Cruz's citizenship status and ability to run for POTUS.

• Yes, though SCOTUS has not ruled & the documents are legitimate, it's still a conspiracy theory.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think at the least there should be an investigation.
What do you think about the mods dumping all the threads about it into the "conspiracy theory" forum? Bullshit, right?

Because that is where horseshit conspiracy theories belong.
mdk...far left advocate...here stumping for Cruz's right to run.

*Notice it*.... :popcorn: And remember, the case hasn't been heard yet by any court who has jurisdiction over the question of law that immediately affects all 50 states. If Cruz is nominated THERE WILL BE A SCOTUS HEARING ON IT BEFORE OCTOBER THIS YEAR..

Cruz being eligible to be Preisdent doesn't make me a far left advocate, numbskull. Besides, you think everyone that does subscribe your odd anti-gay obsession is a far left advocate.

What do you think about the mods dumping all the threads about it into the "conspiracy theory" forum? Bullshit, right?

*Notice it*.... :popcorn: And remember, the case hasn't been heard yet by any court who has jurisdiction over the question of law that immediately affects all 50 states. If Cruz is nominated THERE WILL BE A SCOTUS HEARING ON IT BEFORE OCTOBER THIS YEAR..

Cruz being eligible to be Preisdent doesn't make me a far left advocate, numbskull. Besides, you think everyone that does subscribe your odd anti-gay obsession is a far left advocate.
ironically as a Kasich supporter she is on the far left of the party

I can and never will bring myself to vote for Cruz, but the man is eligible to be President. Sil doesn't, or refuses, to understand the concept jus sanguinis b/c it doesn't buttress her anti-Cruz cause. The whole thing is beyond silly at the point.

So if Madison had a useless brat born in France, who's therefore a "national security" risk, should he leave it there for adoption or smother it in it's crib just to be sure?

Cruz's mother was American, how's he a "national security" risk? That's ridiculous

Where is child is born and spends formative years without US recognition or loyalty defines who that child is at his core. Ted Cruz spent the first four years of his life, with a Canadian birth certificate in Alberta Canada and has had no formal documentation of any US citizenship. The closest he came was to renounce his Canadian birthright citizenship in 2014. The paper trail of Cruz's "Americanism" is very wonky. And "wonky" isn't what the FFs had in mind with national security and minimizing foreign allegiances..

As you know, the law changed after the country was founded because obviously in the early days, NONE of the eligible men for POTUS could have been natural born. Then gentry class anyway...the pilgrims and peasants had been here for awhile longer. Then they got together and narrowly defined "natural born" just for POTUS. And they had their reasons: treason, from foreign influence, however slight.

Again, for those just tuning in, the question of whether or not Cruz can run for POTUS over all 50 states has yet to be heard by a court that has proper jurisdiction over the question. That will be... *checks watch* around September this year. October at the latest.

The paper trail of Cruz's "Americanism" is very wonky.

Durr.

it hasn't been before "the Courts". it was before one court and was dismissed because they challenged him too late, not because he's a "natural born citizen".

but thanks for your expertise.
The case has NEVER been before ANY court who had legitimate jurisdiction over it. A run for president affects all 50 states. There is only one court in the land with jurisdiction over cases that affect immediately all 50 states like an imminent presidential run. That court is SCOTUS.

did you bother reading what I said with comprehension?

Actually I think what will be the real kicker is if they find out his mother was registered to vote at the time of Cruz's birth. I think they found she voted in Canada a few years later in 1974, but I don't know about the time of his birth in 1970.

If she was registered to vote in Canada when he was born then this actually does become a legitimate argument that Cruz wasn't a US Citizen at birth.

I can and never will bring myself to vote for Cruz, but the man is eligible to be President. Sil doesn't, or refuses, to understand the concept jus sanguinis b/c it doesn't buttress her anti-Cruz cause. The whole thing is beyond silly at the point.

A lot of countries have jus sanguinis. I believe ours does too. But Cruz's slimy little butt was whelped on Canadian soil, and he's got the birth certificate and over 40 years of birthright citizenship to prove it. He can't run. Funny Mr. Legal expert but you haven't made a peep about the more compelling point I made in this thread: No court as of this date has had the jurisdiction over the question. So their "rulings" are worth exactly dick.

Want to tell the world which court is the only one who presides over cases that directly affect all 50 states? :popcorn: You know, like a candidacy to be POTUS over all 50 states...not just New Jersey or Illinois or wherever..

A lot of countries have jus sanguinis. I believe ours does too. But Cruz's slimy little butt was whelped on Canadian soil, and he's got the birth certificate and over 40 years of birthright citizenship to prove it. He can't run. Funny Mr. Legal expert but you haven't made a peep about the more compelling point I made in this thread: No court as of this date has had the jurisdiction over the question. So their "rulings" are worth exactly dick.

Want to tell the world which court is the only one who presides over cases that directly affect all 50 states? :popcorn: You know, like a candidacy to be POTUS over all 50 states...not just New Jersey or Illinois or wherever..

One doesn't need to be a legal expert to grasp that you know very little as to what you're talking about. That seems to be your bag, though.

But Cruz's slimy little butt was whelped on Canadian soil,

Yes, until he was 4. Was he kidnapped by Geddy Lee and brainwashed into loyalty to Canada? Durr.

Yes, until he was 4. Was he kidnapped by Geddy Lee and brainwashed into loyalty to Canada? Durr.

Cruz is going to make poutine the national dish. :eek:

Toques and back bacon, eh?

And hockey! Don't forget the hockey! lol

beers.gif

And the beer, eh?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

beers.gif

And the beer, eh?

I am more of a fan of the hard liquor.

Having an Alberta, Canada birth certificate and only renouncing one's citizenship over 40 years later means you do not qualify for the narrow parameters of "natural born".

According to you.

In 5 or 6 identical threads you have started.

According to two judges he is eligible.

Cruz is eligible- he just isn't qualified.

THE
The judge in New Jersey or anywhere else doesn't matter for a hill of beans. .

Actually the judge in New Jersey- and the one in Pennsylvania are both actually judges- whose opinions do matter.

Yours- now yours doesn't matter for a hill of beans.

The courts have ruled that Cruz is a US citizen. It's over, move on.

it hasn't been before "the Courts". it was before one court and was dismissed because they challenged him too late, not because he's a "natural born citizen".

but thanks for your expertise.

Incorrect- the case has been dismissed on the merits of the challenge in both Penn and New Jersey.

The New Jersey opinion is a very interesting read.

No, there's no question, there's no restriction in immigration law on dual citizenship. So how does proving he was a Canadian citizen prove he wasn't an American citizen?

The requirement for natural born isn't broad and ambiguous. It's narrow, for a reason: national security. And the case has not yet been heard by any court with legitimate jurisdiction over it. A case that immediately affects all 50 states can only be heard by SCOTUS. Any judge in a singular state that heard it and passed a judgment...that judgment is worth exactly dick.

Hmmm the Supreme Court will not hear any case that has not been heard by another court previously.

A judgement by a State judge can be appealed all the way up to the State's Supreme Court- and ultimately to the Supreme Court if the ones filing suit want to and can afford to.

[and has had no formal documentation of any US citizenship. .

According to who?

If he has a U.S. passport- which I am betting he does- he has formal documentation of his U.S. citizenship.

But feel free to prove me wrong- prove he has 'no formal documentation of any U.S. citizenship'

Not the first subject that Silhouette has displayed both her vast ignorance of the law- and her absolute refusal to accept anything other than what the voices in her head tell her.

There is a legitimate issue about Cruz and his eligibility- but Silhouette doesn't know what it is.

Cruz is eligible- in my opinion- and so far not a single authority has said otherwise. We can disagree whether or not he is eligible but all of us are merely expressing our opinions.

However, the two judges who ruled on Cruz's eligibility- their opinion's have legal importance.

Forum List

Back