CRT Indoctrination at Schools Continues via “Teach Truth” National Effort

There's going to be a war. These dumb leftard asswipes won't back down. They're going to have to be forced.

Way to go, fool Democrats. You serve evil masters, and I'll betcha ten bucks you don't even know who they are.

But we can all see WHAT they are.

I'll just repeat for the record, any teacher I catch pushing that shit is out of a job. Union or not, they're gone. I'll expose them in such a way that it'll be impossible not to fire them.

You don't 'teach" propaganda to children. You don't do that.

These libtard idiots are incredibly disrespectful of children.

Children are not playthings you can manipulate to get your political jollies.

And propaganda is not education, it's LIES. They shouldn't be spending public money on lies.
Our children should no longer be forced to learn Critical White Supremacy Theory.

Whose children are they? The parents or the State?

That question still does not make it possible to personalize education for 500, 150, or even 30 children.

When you enter a school, you cede some control over what you child learns.

If you want total control at every turn, you must homeschool. This is not difficult. This is easy.

Oh, far left churches exist alright. I'm starting to wonder whether any non far-left churches exist.

I grew up Baptist, but during the Army, I abandoned that faith. I still always respected it, because it stuck to its beliefs and didn't measure them against the world. I respected the Catholic faith for the same reason. I tended to lump all other religions into two groups - "Baptist-lite," i.e. Methodist, and "Catholic-lite," such as Episcopal. The only exceptions were Morman, Jehovah's Witness, and other religions that are still knocking on doors. I admire that, even if I don't buy the religion.

But, it seems that the Baptists have weakened their stance on the Bible as the word of God. Some of them have swung left as their Pastors have become community organizers for the Democratic Party.

I watched the Warnock/Walker debate and when Warnock was advocating no limits on abortion up to the moment of delivery, I was thinking, 'this guy is a Baptist preacher? Like B-a-p-t-i-s-t?' I wasn't mishearing.

Maybe its the destiny of any large organization, no matter how well meaning, to devolve into bureaucracy that only respects other bureaucracy.

Well, it kind of depends.

I've read the Gospels, and frankly, Jesus didn't say a thing about tax cuts for the rich, invading other countries, or hating gays and Mexicans, just like the "Christian Right" says they should.

In fact, Jesus talked about taking care of the poor, welcoming refugees, and how greed was kind of a bad thing.

As Mark Twain observed "If Christ were alive today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian."

That question still does not make it possible to personalize education for 500, 150, or even 30 children.

When you enter a school, you cede some control over what you child learns.

If you want total control at every turn, you must homeschool. This is not difficult. This is easy.
Who has final say over what my child learns, the state or the parents that pay for everything?

But all the interesting stuff was done by White People... you can't exactly leave that out, either.

Not true, all men on earth have evil in them, not one race is innocent of terrible things, only difference is, some are publicized more so than others, truth is the more advanced aka educated a society is the less violent.

Wonder why this' The genocide of the Tutsis by the Hutu's', is taught in CRT? Or the Winner Mandella TIRE NECKLACES?

These are some of the most horrific photos of what human being do to each other.
We need to all try our best to get along and stop the half-truths and lies put out by those who prosper from it.,

Well, it kind of depends.

I've read the Gospels, and frankly, Jesus didn't say a thing about tax cuts for the rich, invading other countries, or hating gays and Mexicans, just like the "Christian Right" says they should.

In fact, Jesus talked about taking care of the poor, welcoming refugees, and how greed was kind of a bad thing.

As Mark Twain observed "If Christ were alive today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian."

The Bible is full of wars over territory aka sovereignty. Jesus said to give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar and God what belongs to God.

It also says, " if a man doesn't work, he should not eat", 2Thess.3:10,
Standard Version
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, If any will not work, neither let him eat.

I'm sure you've read that.," you're not your brother's keeper".

And of course, the quote of David being " the apple of Gods eye" who was also very very rich.
Falsehood based on politics has entered our churches and totally changed American culture.

Last edited:
Who has final say over what my child learns, the state or the parents that pay for everything?

Let me explain how this works.

If you don't like the math, reading, spelling or whatever materials your district has APPROVED for "your child", you can certainly make that known to everyone. You don't have the right to *demand* that the teacher--already underpaid and overworked--write and execute a whole new curriculum for your child because you don't like the one your elected representatives approved.

If you want "final say"--again. It's called homeschooling. Then every little decision is yours.

The Bible is full of wars over territory aka sovereignty. Jesus said to give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar and God what belongs to God.

It also says, " if a man doesn't work, he should not eat", 2Thess.3:10,
Standard Version
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, If any will not work, neither let him eat.

I'm sure you've read that.," you're not your brother's keeper".

And of course, the quote of David being " the apple of Gods eye" who was also very very rich.
Falsehood based on politics has entered our churches and totally changed American culture.

Wow, I am impressed how you can take verses that had nothing to do with Jesus and take them completely out of context.

The "I am not my brother's keeper" was Cain talking to God after he had murdered Abel. It was not an endorsement of greed. Cain was driven out and punished.

Let me explain how this works.

If you don't like the math, reading, spelling or whatever materials your district has APPROVED for "your child", you can certainly make that known to everyone. You don't have the right to *demand* that the teacher--already underpaid and overworked--write and execute a whole new curriculum for your child because you don't like the one your elected representatives approved.

If you want "final say"--again. It's called homeschooling. Then every little decision is yours.
You're not getting it. I'm talking about the queer agenda and CRT being pushed in our public schools. Those schools belong to the parents. You can take your arrogant ass and move on down the road. We're fed up with paying for education and then trash like you telling us to take our kids out of the schools we pay for.

You're not getting it. I'm talking about the queer agenda and CRT being pushed in our public schools. Those schools belong to the parents. You can take your arrogant ass and move on down the road. We're fed up with paying for education and then trash like you telling us to take our kids out of the schools we pay for.
Don't overdo it.

Taxpayers. through our elected representatives.
Yes. So the DOJ and FBI calling parents who voice their opinions at board meetings "terrorists" is a bunch of shit and needs to stop.

Forum List

Back