CRT Indoctrination at Schools Continues via “Teach Truth” National Effort

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The effort to brainwash our children is going full throttle as groups such as BLM join forces with teachers‘ unions to “empower” leftist teachers to push forward on sexualizing 5-year-olds, CRT indoctrination, anti-Israel hatred (along with hatred toward Jews who support it), the evils of America, and so forth.

I have seen references to the “Teach Truth” agenda (which is the leftist version of “the truth”) at School Board meetings, far-left churches (yes, they exist), and more. This is often couched as fighting back against the imaginary “MAGA extremists” that Biden et al have created to demonize those who disagree with the leftist agenda.

The following is one such group, in partnership with all sorts of leftist organizations and black organizations, as the Left moves forward to sexualize our children and teach them that whites are racist oppressors.

The effort to brainwash our children is going full throttle as groups such as BLM join forces with teachers‘ unions to “empower” leftist teachers to push forward on sexualizing 5-year-olds, CRT indoctrination, anti-Israel hatred (along with hatred toward Jews who support it), the evils of America, and so forth.

I have seen references to the “Teach Truth” agenda (which is the leftist version of “the truth”) at School Board meetings, far-left churches (yes, they exist), and more. This is often couched as fighting back against the imaginary “MAGA extremists” that Biden et al have created to demonize those who disagree with the leftist agenda.

The following is one such group, in partnership with all sorts of leftist organizations and black organizations, as the Left moves forward to sexualize our children and teach them that whites are racist oppressors.

Uh, there is no leftist or rightist version of the truth, Karen558.

Gay people exist. That's a truth.
America has a shameful history of racism that continues to this day. That's a truth.
The Zionist Entity oppresses the Palestinian people. That's a truth.
Evolution is a thing that happened. That's a truth.
Climate Change is real. That's a truth.

The problem with the right wing is that their solutions are based on their "alternate facts".

Marxists are going to "reeducate" any way they can. We have to keep the pressure on and keep schools in check. We also MUST remove Merrick Garland ASAP, one way or another.
It also shows that winning the midterms won’t be enough. The leftists are determined to violate legislation that forbids the indoctrination. It must be fought at the local level - particularly at School Boards.

As far as Garland, he’s another one for the new Congress to investigate, as he went after parents objecting to the indoctrination as “domestic terrorists.” This is the America we now live in, where decent people who disagree with liberalism are demonized.

It also shows that winning the midterms won’t be enough. The leftists are determined to violate legislation that forbids the indoctrination. It must be fought at the local level - particularly at School Boards.

You can keep doing that, but at the end of the day, you are going to lose... Your homophobia is as much on the wrong side of history as your racism.

As far as Garland, he’s another one for the new Congress to investigate, as he went after parents objecting to the indoctrination as “domestic terrorists.” This is the America we now live in, where decent people who disagree with liberalism are demonized.

Holy shit, it's like you people never learn.

Um, yes, people threatening school boards with violence ARE domestic terrorists.

Time to lock and load

Manmade climate change is THE big lie and nothing more than a Marxist wealth redistribution scam.

Okay, if you need to believe that.

Just ignore the melting glaciers, shinking ice caps, rising sea levels, dying coral reefs, etc.

Just keep telling yourself that it's all an evil scheme to... um... make you do something.

Time to lock and load
Yup….very close to that point. When we win the midterms, which will show that decent Americans do not want what the Left is pushing, and the Left pushes through on it anyway (because, after all, their end goal does not factor in what Americans want), then it will be so clear that we have been taken over by enemies within that it will be time.

Just ignore the melting glaciers, shinking ice caps, rising sea levels, dying coral reefs, etc.

Just keep telling yourself that it's all an evil scheme to... um... make you do something.
I don't give a shit what fairytales you believe. Your masters ARE trying to force us to do things and you know it.

Wanna bet, motherfucker. We will put a stop to your Marxist indoctrination peacefully or OTHERWISE. You choose.

(please choose otherwise)

Again, I welcome you extremists resorting to violence. It would be just enough to scare the straights into how fucking crazy you people are.

The best thing that happened to Clinton was Timmy McVeigh blowing up Murrough building, and the GOP response was to try to recycle Waco conspiracy theories only to admit that Koresh killed his own followers.

So go out and kill some people you think are "the enemy"... you will be hunted down and your movement discredited.

Yup….very close to that point. When we win the midterms, which will show that decent Americans do not want what the Left is pushing, and the Left pushes through on it anyway (because, after all, their end goal does not factor in what Americans want), then it will be so clear that we have been taken over by enemies within that it will be time.

Winning the midterms isn't going to mean that much... It didn't mean anything when you won in 1994, and it didn't mean anything when you won in 2010. And those were actually impressive victories that included massive shifts.

These midterms are going to be unimpressive. No major governorships are in play, the senate is likely to be a wash, and you are only going to gain in the house due to partisan gerrymandering after a flawed census.

Now, if Republicans were sensible, they'd pass common sense laws that Biden can sign.

Instead, they will do a parade of the crazy, and make people realize that Biden is the only thing standing between them and a bushel of crazy.

Cherry Grove on Fire Island NY isn't going away anytime soon.
You should move there homo!
:dev3:

Pretty damn well.

Yeah, he killed 20 kids... and made the right wing look crazy. the Militia movement he was part of pretty much ended by 1998.

I don't give a shit what fairytales you believe. Your masters ARE trying to force us to do things and you know it.

An old saying- A stitch in time saves nine.

Better to address climate change now with small changes than having to take truly drastic action in the future (like culling the population).

Heck, I can see Climate Change in my own life. When I was a teen, we used to have truly brutal winters in Chicago..

I don't think I've seen snow for Christmas for more than a decade.

Some day, songs like "Baby it's cold outside" will be considered outdated not because of it's endorsement of date rape, but because it actually doesn't get that cold anymore.

Again, I welcome you extremists resorting to violence. It would be just enough to scare the straights into how fucking crazy you people are.

The best thing that happened to Clinton was Timmy McVeigh blowing up Murrough building, and the GOP response was to try to recycle Waco conspiracy theories only to admit that Koresh killed his own followers.

So go out and kill some people you think are "the enemy"... you will be hunted down and your movement discredited.

Winning the midterms isn't going to mean that much... It didn't mean anything when you won in 1994, and it didn't mean anything when you won in 2010. And those were actually impressive victories that included massive shifts.

These midterms are going to be unimpressive. No major governorships are in play, the senate is likely to be a wash, and you are only going to gain in the house due to partisan gerrymandering after a flawed census.

Now, if Republicans were sensible, they'd pass common sense laws that Biden can sign.

Instead, they will do a parade of the crazy, and make people realize that Biden is the only thing standing between them and a bushel of crazy.
tl;dr

I only fuck with people who are fucking with me.

Riiiight

Then, no more laws, no more war on the most reliable energy source available (fossil fuels), and give me my machine guns and we will all live in peace.

Otherwise, YOU are fucking with me.

A civilized society isn't fucking with you. If you can't live in a civilized society, that's kind of your problem.

Forum List

Back