Crow all You want Dems

the expected childish reaction

again

half the electorate did not want Obama

But the "majority" did...

I looked closely at the Virginia returns.

Obama lost in most counties by a large margin. Obama won in the heavily populated areas.

I think Obama lost most states as well.

He just won the electoral votes.

No ass kicking here. Half the country does not like him.

Sounds like you need to do a little more research...

I believe Obama won 26 states and received 59.52% of Electoral College votes - not counting Florida.

Obama lost in most counties by a large margin. Obama won in the heavily populated areas.

I believe Obama won 26 states and received 59.52% of Electoral College votes - not counting Florida.

well I don't live on a reservation and have a job to go to.

I can't stay up all night and post on political forums 24/7/365 like you or do biased research.

I'll look later to see how many states total.

Got a link BTW?

I do see a lot of red throughout the country.

My point stands.

half the country did not want Obama

again

Land doesn't vote.

And yeah..there are still alot of racists around.

Obama's done an exceptional job as President.

again

They liked him enough to re-elect him. You should accept it. You sound like a lunatic

I can't stay up all night and post on political forums 24/7/365 like you or do biased research.

Got a link BTW?

My point stands.

Your point is retarded.

They liked him enough to re-elect him. You should accept it. You sound like a lunatic

once again

i was prepared for this result.

Felt like Obama would win the electoral votes and romney the popular vote. Not that far off.

once again

i was prepared for this result.

Felt like Obama would win the electoral votes and romney the popular vote. Not that far off.

Romney didn't win either one.

Land doesn't vote.

And yeah..there are still alot of racists around.

Obama's done an exceptional job as President.

racist in chief: Barack Obama

Yup, far better than my man GWB in 2000 with a 5-vote EC majority and a 500K minus popular vote, yet called it a mandate and ruled as such.

Expect BHO to do the same.
but so far the fact remains that the repubs still have a majority in the house and Obama won 50% of the votes. Hardly a plurality.

Got a link BTW?

My point stands.

Your point is retarded.

well then your liberal icon, Davis Gregory, must be retarded too. He just stated the same thing.

The talking heads are saying, on NBC, that there is no mandate. It's even libs saying it.

But you partisan hacks here are too stupid to see it.

nope.

I expected this to happen.

but the slim margin of victory should tell you that half the country did not want Obama

Less than half. The majority does want him.

di you read the article?

Didn't have to. I was keeping a running tally of the actual votes on tv. Obama won the popular vote and the EC vote.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some happy dancing to do.

frolick.gif

obama didn't get a mandate, what obama got was an indication that half the country doesn't intend to work with him, OR with one another which is even more important. Obviously we aren't better off when we work together. It's every man, woman and child for himself. The American family has just gotten a divorce.

The American family has just gotten a divorce.

That is bullshit. The American people get a chance to work together. What we do with that chance is not a reflection on Obama or Romney, but, on ourselves.

obama didn't get a mandate, what obama got was an indication that half the country doesn't intend to work with him, OR with one another which is even more important. Obviously we aren't better off when we work together. It's every man, woman and child for himself. The American family has just gotten a divorce.

Well, that is obviously your attitude. We shall see what the rest of America wants.

Quote: Originally Posted by Katzndogz

What a steaming pile of bullshit.

You want to play divisionist troll even now? Knock your socks off. But your kind has become irrelevant.

Go ahead, post stupid disinfo, nobody cares. Your lies won't be heard by anyone but the stupid extremists, and you'll embarass yourselves.

Obama won. Democrats kept the Senate. And more logical, less corrupt republican House members will start working with the Senate to advance America.

My family is quite pleased.
frolick.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back