Critics Pounce On New Heisman Winner For Tweets When He Was 14

Words come back to haunt people?! How crazy!
I hope your work finds out what you did at 8 years old and fires you.

That would be my fault if such a thing would ever occur. I wouldn’t blame others for my foolish actions. It’s called personal responsibility.
It's called being a child. And holding an adult responsible for their behavior as a child is the height of stupidity.

A part of being an adult is owning up to bullshit you did as a kid. Not having others assign the blame elsewhere.
He accepted responsibility so what's your fucking point???

HE
WAS
A
FUCKING
CHILD
I never said he didn’t. Didn’t you notice all the people in this thread blaming the left?

I hope your work finds out what you did at 8 years old and fires you.

That would be my fault if such a thing would ever occur. I wouldn’t blame others for my foolish actions. It’s called personal responsibility.
It's called being a child. And holding an adult responsible for their behavior as a child is the height of stupidity.

A part of being an adult is owning up to bullshit you did as a kid. Not having others assign the blame elsewhere.
He accepted responsibility so what's your fucking point???

HE
WAS
A
FUCKING
CHILD
I never said he didn’t. Didn’t you notice all the people in this thread blaming the left?
Yes, blaming them for being the PC police.
And I whole heartedly agree with that sentiment

I hope one day we can live in a society where straight, white Christians can get a fair shake.
Keep on keeping on.
AHH the woe is me victim card....

Go fuck yourself

It’s called a joke, wet brain.
And that's called the backstroke

Making fun of people desperately wishing to feel victimized isn’t a backstroke. It’s simply me me mocking whiny pussies.

I hope one day we can live in a society where straight, white Christians can get a fair shake.
Keep on keeping on.
AHH the woe is me victim card....

Go fuck yourself

It’s called a joke, wet brain.
And that's called the backstroke

Making fun of people desperately wishing to feel victimized isn’t a backstroke. It’s simply me me mocking whiny pussies.
Calling someone a pussy?

Funny stuff queer

Say whatever you wish, just don’t whine like a little bitch if you suffer any consequences for it.
It's people like you that make this all possible.
It was also people like you that made every totalitarian government possible.
We are currently at the phase that hearts and minds are being warped into letting them get away with anything.
No accountability.
No principles.
Next they'll be coming after anyone that doesn't exactly fit their politically-correct image.
Are you white?
You're gone.
Are you hetero?
You'd better not be or you're history.
Are you a Christian?
You're dead.
As soon as they start laying out what is considered to be acceptable we'll see if you fit in.
Meanwhile, have fun.

There ya go. Wallow in your previced victimhood.
Says the perpetual victim.

Tell me more about how hard it is being straight, white, and Christian.

Being a straight white Christian male in America is very hard. SWCM's don't belong to any known group of respect- that's why so many are abandoning Christianity or even the male gender. Look at Bruce Jenner- He became a "she" to escape the stigma.
Yep.....we aint no ways tarred.

I was a little shocked that he won. I felt the other two were better, and more NFL ready. But I sometimes wonder about this vote, because journalists are a large part of the voting block. It makes me a little suspicious that someone took the time to look that far back into his social media history to make an example of him.
It is possible that every time someone becomes a focus in the news, somebody is out there getting paid to make an example of them to further the progressive cause.

I was a little surprised he won.

I was more surprised that a dozen or so previous Heisman winners did not have Tua anywhere on their ballot.

I was a little shocked that he won. I felt the other two were better, and more NFL ready. But I sometimes wonder about this vote, because journalists are a large part of the voting block. It makes me a little suspicious that someone took the time to look that far back into his social media history to make an example of him.
It is possible that every time someone becomes a focus in the news, somebody is out there getting paid to make an example of them to further the progressive cause.

I was more surprised that a dozen or so previous Heisman winners did not have Tua anywhere on their ballot.
It's really a popularity contest.
Tua deserved it all year long.....then he gets hurt and his teammate bails him out.
All of those voters only saw him in the championship last year and the SEC championship this year. They didn't see most of his games this year like I have.

Tua deserved it all year long.....then he gets hurt and his teammate bails him out.
All of those voters only saw him in the championship last year and the SEC championship this year. They didn't see most of his games this year like I have.

I figure those who left him off the ballot completely saw him play and knew he was the best. So they cut down on the chance he would win via 2nd and 3rd place votes.

I figure those who left him off the ballot completely saw him play and knew he was the best. So they cut down on the chance he would win via 2nd and 3rd place votes.
Politics.
I think alot of people don't like Alabama.

Should he be stripped of this title for these tweets? OJ wasn't stripped of the Heisman after what he did, and neither was Earl Campbell even though Mr. Campbell was a big advocate for smokeless tobacco. Maybe its time for the Heisman committee to take a firm stand and award the trophy to the first runnerup?

Should he be stripped of this title for these tweets? OJ wasn't stripped of the Heisman after what he did, and neither was Earl Campbell even though Mr. Campbell was a big advocate for smokeless tobacco. Maybe its time for the Heisman committee to take a firm stand and award the trophy to the first runnerup?

I think he's should be lined up in front of a firing-squad for saying the word "queer" 6 years ago.

Then they need to go after his parents and force them to call Trump a racist or lose their home.

Forum List

Back