Crime Of The Century....The Obama Presidency

Blah,Blah,blah Obama did not have the power to execute what is being said here. Unless you want to say he was smater than the whole republican party. I do not think he was. You are full of shit If the republican party could have taken him down they would have. They did not because he did nothing to remove him. You all give Obama way more credit than he is due.

I don't give the mutt any credit at all....He was a manufactured specimen of the old weather underground...Bill Ayers, Soros, radical jihadists in the ME...the man he married, their fake kids (produce a pic of Moochelle pregnant....you can't) and his henchmen....Holder, Lynch, Comey, Brennan (who converted to Islam), the communists in CONgress...he had plenty of cover and nothing was required of him....they ran the show, he pretended to play golf. But he knew about it, let them put him in the WH, and kept him there pretending to be President. Trump will get his ass...you watch.

The Great Obama created 13 million jobs, almost tripled the stock market, saved the banks and auto companies

And killed that fucker bin Laden after Bush let him get away

You don't believe a word of that crap....any comments on the ME he left Trump? We all know what he did to America....how about his fellow muslims in the ME?

The Great Obama left Crooked Donnie a booming economy, a universal healthcare system and a denuclearized Iran

The Great Obama left Crooked Donnie a booming economy, a universal healthcare system and a denuclearized Iran

He left Trump with a turd in the toilet and a pile of chicken bones and watermelon seeds in the desk drawers. Mooch would have swiped the silverware but Hillary beat her to it 8 years earlier.

Blah,Blah,blah Obama did not have the power to execute what is being said here. Unless you want to say he was smater than the whole republican party. I do not think he was. You are full of shit If the republican party could have taken him down they would have. They did not because he did nothing to remove him. You all give Obama way more credit than he is due.

I don't give the mutt any credit at all....He was a manufactured specimen of the old weather underground...Bill Ayers, Soros, radical jihadists in the ME...the man he married, their fake kids (produce a pic of Moochelle pregnant....you can't) and his henchmen....Holder, Lynch, Comey, Brennan (who converted to Islam), the communists in CONgress...he had plenty of cover and nothing was required of him....they ran the show, he pretended to play golf. But he knew about it, let them put him in the WH, and kept him there pretending to be President. Trump will get his ass...you watch.
So let me get this straight. He was not smarter than the entire republican party. He did not have the power to pull off what this OP suggests. You admit the republicans held more power at the time. How did he get away with treason then? trump will get no one, he is to buisy running from the people trying to get him. He can barely get the support of his own party. The republicans did not get because there was nothing to get him for. You think you can get one over on the government with out power or intellegence please go try. hope fully some one will put some money on your commisary account in jail.

He left Trump with a turd in the toilet and a pile of chicken bones and watermelon seeds in the desk drawers. Mooch would have swiped the silverware but Hillary beat her to it 8 years earlier.
Racism does not make a good argument. You are an idiot.

The Great Obama took the worst economy in 75 years and handed Crooked Donnie a booming economy

The Great Obama took a nation that was at war on two fronts and handed Crooked Donnie a nation at peace

So let me get this straight. He was not smarter than the entire republican party. He did not have the power to pull off what this OP suggests. You admit the republicans held more power at the time. How did he get away with treason then? trump will get no one, he is to buisy running from the people trying to get him. He can barely get the support of his own party. The republicans did not get because there was nothing to get him for. You think you can get one over on the government with out power or intellegence please go try. hope fully some one will put some money on your commisary account in jail.

Too boring to bother with....asked and answered above.
desismileys_6961.gif

Too boring to bother with....asked and answered above.
desismileys_6961.gif
you mean where you pretty much destroyed your own argument. Listen every body according to this clown you can run the entire US with no power. I can defeat the republican party with no freinds to help me! I do not need power, money or influence to break the law in front of the entire world and get away with it. Who wants to go try, I will sit back and watch. But good luck

The Great Obama took the worst economy in 75 years and handed Crooked Donnie a booming economy

The Great Obama took a nation that was at war on two fronts and handed Crooked Donnie a nation at peace

30M Americans who gave up looking for a job.....highest food stamp numbers in history, a stock market rigged for the Banksters (who gave him campaign money instead of being frog-marched into jail) borrowing at 0% interest to buy each other's stock while fleecing our 401Ks...highest MISERY INDEX in history....worst race relations in history.....ROEs in Afghanistan (which I left out above because listing his failures bores me) that wouldn't allow our Troop to ambush his "TALIman" brothers....the list is endless....he should be hanged on the South Lawn and pay per view.

30M Americans who gave up looking for a job.....highest food stamp numbers in history, a stock market rigged for the Banksters (who gave him campaign money instead of being frog-marched into jail) borrowing at 0% interest to buy each other's stock while fleecing our 401Ks...highest MISERY INDEX in history....worst race relations in history.....ROEs in Afghanistan (which I left out above because listing his failures bores me) that wouldn't allow our Troop to ambush his "TALIman" brothers....the list is endless....he should be hanged on the South Lawn and pay per view.
oops not allowed to do that! Bad evenflow bad! Sorry went across a line there.

13 million more Americans got jobs under the Great Obama
30 million more Americans got Health Insurance

13 million more Americans got jobs under the Great Obama
30 million more Americans got Health Insurance
Yeah, but a lot of these people were minorities.

Forum List

Back