Crime Of The Century....The Obama Presidency

My work here is done....I won.
yo2.gif
We accept your capitulation. Good night.

The Great Obama took the worst economy in 75 years and handed Crooked Donnie a booming economy

The Great Obama took a nation that was at war on two fronts and handed Crooked Donnie a nation at peace

30M Americans who gave up looking for a job.....highest food stamp numbers in history, a stock market rigged for the Banksters (who gave him campaign money instead of being frog-marched into jail) borrowing at 0% interest to buy each other's stock while fleecing our 401Ks...highest MISERY INDEX in history....worst race relations in history.....ROEs in Afghanistan (which I left out above because listing his failures bores me) that wouldn't allow our Troop to ambush his "TALIman" brothers....the list is endless....he should be hanged on the South Lawn and pay per view.

13 million more Americans got jobs under the Great Obama
30 million more Americans got Health Insurance

Yeah after 11 Million were forced out their groups and into the pool.. You're counting them (me) as well. We LIKED our insurance and doctors.

And MediCaid suddenly was found HIDING in the pool.. C'mon.. Don't sell me Tilapia when you label you it as Cod..

I wish I could be as ‘broke’ as our military. lol
Posted several articles on our readiness which is woeful. Army isn't rdy for any large scale action and Naval air and Airforce planes are mostly worn out.......see increasing numbers of them crashing. Full audit is needed to find out where the money is going....

Posted several articles on our readiness which is woeful. Army isn't rdy for any large scale action and Naval air and Airforce planes are mostly worn out.......see increasing numbers of them crashing. Full audit is needed to find out where the money is going....

They’ve been required by law to perform an audit since the early 90’s and haven’t been able (or unwilling?) to preform one. That’s unacceptable to me.

They’ve been required by law to perform an audit since the early 90’s and haven’t been able (or unwilling?) to preform one. That’s unacceptable to me.
I agree.....whole damn govt needs an audit....budget is turning into politicians and govt employees personal piggy bank

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The Great Obama took the worst economy in 75 years and handed Crooked Donnie a booming economy

The Great Obama took a nation that was at war on two fronts and handed Crooked Donnie a nation at peace

30M Americans who gave up looking for a job.....highest food stamp numbers in history, a stock market rigged for the Banksters (who gave him campaign money instead of being frog-marched into jail) borrowing at 0% interest to buy each other's stock while fleecing our 401Ks...highest MISERY INDEX in history....worst race relations in history.....ROEs in Afghanistan (which I left out above because listing his failures bores me) that wouldn't allow our Troop to ambush his "TALIman" brothers....the list is endless....he should be hanged on the South Lawn and pay per view.

Yeah after 11 Million were forced out their groups and into the pool.. You're counting them (me) as well. We LIKED our insurance and doctors.

And MediCaid suddenly was found HIDING in the pool.. C'mon.. Don't sell me Tilapia when you label you it as Cod..
98 percent of the people kept their policy

We spend 46 cents out of every military dollar in the world

Have no idea if your fig is accurate and it doesn't matter as our Armed Forces are dramatically weaker than I can ever remember and part of it is EU doesn't spend enough.....Royal Navy is disappearing and German AF can put four armed planes in the air....... great Allies

Last edited:

Not true. Professional groups were outlawed. THat was 11 Million dentists, accountants, lawyers, engineers, scientists, veterinarians. Only about 120Million WORK in this country. And they represent about (approx) 200Million people. Men women, children. That's about 9%... OTHERS were tossed from Medicaid benefits that have ZERO deductibles into shitty policies that would BANKRUPT them if they ever needed it with $3000 and $5000 deductibles. Probably another 8 to 12%. You can't believe the numbers because they were pureed, whipped, beaten and flambee'd so much anyways... Your 30Mill number is people who COMPLETED APPLICATIONS. How many dropped and RE-Applied? How many never paid the premiums? No FUCKING idea...

So 11MILL of your 30 million, we FORCED to apply. Those 11Mill were the BLOOD donors for the pool which consisted of folks virtually NOTHING because of the generous subsidizes ---- WTF could go wrong right?

THey did that to HIDE AND TRANSFER the rising cost of MediCaid. To make ME and the 11MILL have our rates JACKED THRU THE ROOF --- to pay for the other 10 or 12Mill subsidized almost fully. And they didn't GIVE A SHIT about these working poor folks having to absorb $3000 or $5000 family deductibles on their crap insurance.

Obama is/was a traitorous douche and should swing from a gallows or face a firing squad if there's any justice in this world. If not, this is not the America my ancestors and family fought and died for. Pre-1700 even. My ancestors also hid people out from the Klan.

Yet a nation of white peole let him dominate them.Right! All those republican investigations and he was so smart he beat them all. What a joke, the guy had less across the isle support than any one in history except maybe Trump and he all of a sudden has the power to do what you crazies said he did. Takes power to do so he did not have it enough of it.

No half a nation of white asshats who's minds were destroyed in the government schools, looking for a handout, hateful blacks who only saw his color, and of course the beaners who he let in, let stay and gave the American Dream instead of our own citizens. If there's any justice, he'll leave this world on the goodbye gurney or rot in Leavenworth.
Blah,Blah,blah Obama did not have the power to execute what is being said here. Unless you want to say he was smater than the whole republican party. I do not think he was. You are full of shit If the republican party could have taken him down they would have. They did not because he did nothing to remove him. You all give Obama way more credit than he is due.
Bullshit! Obama is a pathetic pussywhipped piece of shit. Al Qaeda's ISIL militants took total control of Benghazi away from the democratically elected Libyan government, raised al Qaeda's black flags over all of the city's government buildings and declared Benghazi to be an Islamic State Caliphate. Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton ordered the pussywhipped POS Obama to use the US military as al Qaeda's air force after Libya sent it's military on a mission to destroy al Qaeda's ISIL forces in Benghazi.

Because of Obama, The Muslim Brotherhood, ISIL and AQIM dominate Libya.

If it actually happened, the killing of Bin Laden is almost certainly the result of internecine squabbles within al Qaeda that played out with one of his rivals for leadership betraying him.

Last edited:

Not true. Professional groups were outlawed. THat was 11 Million dentists, accountants, lawyers, engineers, scientists, veterinarians. Only about 120Million WORK in this country. And they represent about (approx) 200Million people. Men women, children. That's about 9%... OTHERS were tossed from Medicaid benefits that have ZERO deductibles into shitty policies that would BANKRUPT them if they ever needed it with $3000 and $5000 deductibles. Probably another 8 to 12%. You can't believe the numbers because they were pureed, whipped, beaten and flambee'd so much anyways... Your 30Mill number is people who COMPLETED APPLICATIONS. How many dropped and RE-Applied? How many never paid the premiums? No FUCKING idea...

So 11MILL of your 30 million, we FORCED to apply. Those 11Mill were the BLOOD donors for the pool which consisted of folks virtually NOTHING because of the generous subsidizes ---- WTF could go wrong right?

THey did that to HIDE AND TRANSFER the rising cost of MediCaid. To make ME and the 11MILL have our rates JACKED THRU THE ROOF --- to pay for the other 10 or 12Mill subsidized almost fully. And they didn't GIVE A SHIT about these working poor folks having to absorb $3000 or $5000 family deductibles on their crap insurance.

Approximately four million people lost their policies out of a population of 330 million

You do the math

Yet a nation of white peole let him dominate them.Right! All those republican investigations and he was so smart he beat them all. What a joke, the guy had less across the isle support than any one in history except maybe Trump and he all of a sudden has the power to do what you crazies said he did. Takes power to do so he did not have it enough of it.

No half a nation of white asshats who's minds were destroyed in the government schools, looking for a handout, hateful blacks who only saw his color, and of course the beaners who he let in, let stay and gave the American Dream instead of our own citizens. If there's any justice, he'll leave this world on the goodbye gurney or rot in Leavenworth.
Blah,Blah,blah Obama did not have the power to execute what is being said here. Unless you want to say he was smater than the whole republican party. I do not think he was. You are full of shit If the republican party could have taken him down they would have. They did not because he did nothing to remove him. You all give Obama way more credit than he is due.
Bullshit! Obama is a pathetic pussywhipped piece of shit. Al Qaeda's ISIL militants took total control of Benghazi away from the democratically elected Libyan government, raised al Qaeda's black flags over all of the city's government buildings and declared Benghazi to be an Islamic State Caliphate. Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton ordered the pussywhipped POS Obama to use the US military as al Qaeda's air force after Libya sent it's military on a mission to destroy al Qaeda's ISIL forces in Benghazi.

Because of Obama, The Muslim Brotherhood, ISIL and AQIM dominate Libya.

If it actually happened, the killing of Bin Laden is almost certainly the result of internecine squabbles within al Qaeda that played out with one of his rivals for leadership betraying him.
Mindless rant

Have no idea if your fig is accurate and it doesn't matter as our Armed Forces are dramatically weaker than I can ever remember and part of it is EU doesn't spend enough.....Royal Navy is disappearing and German AF can put four armed planes in the air....... great Allies
We have eleven super carrier groups
No other nation has one

What do you consider weak?
Compared to who

Approximately four million people lost their policies out of a population of 330 million

You do the math

Low by 250% at the very least. WTF am I doing in this thread anyway? I generally don't take deep dives into septic pits.

You do the math

Low by 250% at the very least. WTF am I doing in this thread anyway? I generally don't take deep dives into septic pits.
Your concession is noted

You do the math

Your concession is noted
How to Stop Lying

Forum List

Back