Crime is out of control in Oakland California

There is actually a gas station outside of Oakland airport that is considered the most dangerous gas station in America, in terms of crimes committed at one. Seems many rental car customers who stop there to fill up before returning their cars are targeted and robbed. I wonder if this situation has improved since I've first heard of this.

LOL. I've used that gas station. I had no idea about the danger of it. Guess I was just lucky.

Oh that's what it is, tell me the last year that Oakland was a thriving metropolis steaming with golden opportunity.

I lived decades nearby. OAK was once thriving. Busy port, airport, MFG off charts, Silicon Valley spread to Fremont, jobs up the wazoo. Then came the 80s, fags kiled SF & spread. DEMs killed the state little by little. OAK hit hard using Blacks like slaves as they stole wealth and power. Even Raiders, Warriors and A’s took off. Spin that one if you can.

Last edited:
i lived decades. OAK was once thriving. Busy port, airport, MFG off charts, Silicon Valley spread to Fremknt, jobs up the wazoo. Then cane the 80s, fags and DEMs killing the state little by little. Using Blacks like slaves as they stole wealth and power. Even Raiders, Warriors and A’s took off. Spin that one if you can.
So, gays and Democrats destroyed Oakland, explain how that happened.

You never said it was true either

Do you concede that crime is an embarrassment in lib-run Oakland?

It's nothing new. I've been there twice, about 30+ years ago, and was leery about getting out of the car except when in the company of natives who knew their way around. Had a great Chinese dinner that time.

So, gays and Democrats destroyed Oakland, explain how that happened.

they got into power across the Bay first. Destruction spread To the most vulnerable areas. OAK was destoyed by DEMs & Fags getting into GOVT. It was doing great. Whats your explanation? All DEM takeover since the 80s In most of CA. Illegals and poverty is what they spread.

Last edited:
Which party is it that believes guns for all is a good idea? That party is the criminal`s best friend. I`m not afraid of unarmed punks.

Instead of deflecting, try explaining why, as you pointed out in your link, violent crime has decreased overall around the country, but as I pointed out in mine, it rose in California despite that.

Good luck.

Which party is it that believes guns for all is a good idea? That party is the criminal`s best friend. I`m not afraid of unarmed punks.
Tired old blue gun BS. Worst gun issue is in the hands of criminals. Lately they send out crazed trannies & blacks to shoot it up. Self protection 2nd A folks have some safety.

Oakland experienced some decline post WWII, but at the turn of the century it experienced a major growth spurt to the point housing couldn't even keep up with demand. That all came to an end due to your party's overreaction to COVID, and your party's mayor, District Attorney, and governor who are pro-criminal.
My party? What party would that be? Why did the Raiders leave Oakland? Why are the As leaving Oakland? Why is the poverty rate so high in Oakland? Now all of this happened before COVID. I am a Raider fan and I used to go to Oakland once a year until they moved to LV and homelessness was atrocious. Now there are probably parts of Oakland that were thriving, but down in the city, horrible.

Forum List

Back