Chicago Police Surrounded By Mob, Forced To Release Drug Dealer

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket.?

Just like all the other times this story was posted. Gun nuts should be proud. They always say they need their guns to fight off the government. Those patriotic citizens protected other citizens from jack booted tyrants trying to infringe on their freedom.
USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Just like all the other times this story was posted. Gun nuts should be proud. They always say they need their guns to fight off the government. Those patriotic citizens protected other citizens from jack booted tyrants trying to infringe on their freedom.
USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!
Yep.

They’re totally insane now, folks.

MAGA

Why are Democrat controlled cities such cesspools of crime and corruption?

Drug suspect escapes arrest after group threatens Chicago cop on West Side
I heard about this yesterday. Whe the police fear the mob, they've/we've lost

No, that means we are starting to win.
The Police are not and never have been the good guys.
There is no legal basis at all for the War on Drugs, and it is completely illegal.
Government can make laws to protect some people from the actions of other, but there is no legal basis at all for making laws to protect people from their own stupid choices, by force.
And we all know why police make drug arrests.
It is to impose bail, fines, court costs, asset forfeiture, etc.
None of it is legal.

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Yes, it is about time people stopped police from illegally arresting people over victimless crimes like drug use.
Government is not at all authorized to arrest anyone for any sort of drug use they want to do, at all.

There is no legal basis at all for the War on Drugs, and it is completely illegal.
Government can make laws to protect some people from the actions of other, but there is no legal basis at all for making laws to protect people from their own stupid choices, by force.
None of it is legal.
Police are there to keep people like me from shooting you in the kneecaps before I beat you to death.

So go ahead, get rid of the police.

Wow. I'll bet it's hard to do that from behind that keyboard wuss.
Internet+Warrior.jpg
Says troll girl who cheerleads for criminals.
USA!!! USA!! USA!!
images

None of it is legal.
Police are there to keep people like me from shooting you in the kneecaps before I beat you to death.

I have a concealed carry permit, and you would not even know what I looked like.
Police can't protect anyone from anyone else.
They have too long of a response time.
They are just here to raise revenue.

None of it is legal.

Internet+Warrior.jpg

It is the police who are the criminals, such as violating the sanctity and privacy of a person's home in order to conduct an illegal drug raid in the middle of the night.

There were no significant police until around 1900 or so, and we did much better then.
There is no indication that police do any good at all, and it is up to people to defend themselves and their neighbors. Police just shoot or arrest the wrong people because they always come late.

None of it is legal.

Internet+Warrior.jpg

It is the police who are the criminals, such as violating the sanctity and privacy of a person's home in order to conduct an illegal drug raid in the middle of the night.

There were no significant police until around 1900 or so, and we did much better then.
There is no indication that police do any good at all, and it is up to people to defend themselves and their neighbors. Police just shoot or arrest the wrong people because they always come late.
Da, Comrade.

None of it is legal.
Then why did Obama promote riots but not push to remove criminal acts from the code books?

Forum List

Back