Creeping creepiness of the GObP

What are you fucking retarded, fucking grow up.
I work in this field to help the babies, your a baiter.

And yet, you support them being killed as public policy.

And you don't see the cognative dissonance in your own position.

Just like you support Romney who feels abortion is ok if your raped or dying.
Like I said I do not support abortion, I support feeding and educating the baby after its born as well. You support letting the baby starve on the streets and naked right, after all its a human life.

then send them your weekly paychecks you feel that is your job..you'll be hailed a hero
oh that's right you prefer it be forced from others through the Government to do it

Obviously you have never been out of your mothers basement and into the real world. Why don't you try working in a soup kitchen and open your eyes into reality of what it takes.

Im well aware of what it takes. Perhaps you should stop being so arrogant and presuming you know what others are doing in their lives.

You're the one who is publically supporting a position for abortion. You're the one trying to justify your position by saying "You care" when others don't despite the fact that you have no evidence for that and having people rely on government makes them worse off than they otherwise would be.

The robber mentality has been corrupting our society and we need to fight back against the lies that we somehow help others when we steal from our neighbors to give to ourselves and to others. Charity doesn't come from government. It comes from individuals who see a need and provide for it.

Life is tough sometimes. It can suck sometimes. But that doesnt give you the right to take someone else's life. It doesn't give you the right to pretend you care about someone by advocating for their death. It doesn't give you the right to rob your neighbor.

What it does is give you a responsibility to step up and be more than what you let yourself be. It gives you a chance to show yourself and the world that you really are willing to choose what is good and just even when it's easier to do the opposite.

Abortion is an evil that is plaguing our nation. Irresponsibility is an evil plaguing our nation. Idleness is an evil plaguing our nation. Robbery and covetous are evils plaguing our nation. Pride is an evil plaguing our nation and if we don't change the course we are on we are ensuring our own destroying.

At one time i was more flexible with abortion. But after seeing my daughter grow, seeing her heartbeat. Experiencing the trial and joy that comes with her being in my life, I saw clearly that it doesn't matter how difficult things are. We are talking about an innocent life and there is no justification for taking that life. Life is life. It's not something that can or should be ended at someone's convenience or because it's too painful. Every man, woman, and child is entitled to live.

I would think that since you said you've worked in helping others deliver healthy children, you would understand that.

To make this short, Romney came out and supported the same thing. Your party says it is against it yet Romney isn't
Which is it with your flip flop party.
You are voting for the same thing, and your judging me.
And yes every child is entitled to live.

But if some mindless souless bureaucracy sends out a check, that clearly means the children are taken care of.

exactally.....I mean you only care if you want a government program for something......and if you want to be nice to rapists......I love it when liberals talk about crime, since they dont ever want criminals punished

Where did you ever get liberals don't want criminals punished? Watch something other than fox the hate channel, and to be fair so is msnbc.

Welll I'd say decades of judges, and lawmakers, lessing penalties, trying to used jail to rehabilitate rather than punish.....Allow luxuries like tvs, weight rooms, libraries into jails. I'm not talking jaywalking, but murder, rape, treason, armed robbery, ect those people should be killed or never see the light of day.......they have harmed people beyond repair......but liberals will look for ways to get them off on technicalities, parole (talke about unfair to victums and families...parole is HORRIBLE)

Romney is not the hard right ideologue that the left has made him out to be. As far as I can tell, he takes the position that abortion is an issue that should be determined by the states...and that isn't the stance of an idiologue.

The left is so consumed with their hatred of human life and their fascist desire to exert control, forcibly, if necessary, over vulnerable and helpless populations that they fail to notice that the objection to abortion isn't just about the babies. It's also about the women who are objectified, demeaned, butchered, and exploited by the abortion industry....and who buy the propaganda that they are doing the world and themselves a huge favor by killing their babies.

exactally.....I mean you only care if you want a government program for something......and if you want to be nice to rapists......I love it when liberals talk about crime, since they dont ever want criminals punished

Where did you ever get liberals don't want criminals punished? Watch something other than fox the hate channel, and to be fair so is msnbc.

Welll I'd say decades of judges, and lawmakers, lessing penalties, trying to used jail to rehabilitate rather than punish.....Allow luxuries like tvs, weight rooms, libraries into jails. I'm not talking jaywalking, but murder, rape, treason, armed robbery, ect those people should be killed or never see the light of day.......they have harmed people beyond repair......but liberals will look for ways to get them off on technicalities, parole (talke about unfair to victums and families...parole is HORRIBLE)

Yes I agree with what your saying 100%! Do you agree with everything your party has done over the years.

Romney is not the hard right ideologue that the left has made him out to be. As far as I can tell, he takes the position that abortion is an issue that should be determined by the states...and that isn't the stance of an idiologue.

The left is so consumed with their hatred of human life and their fascist desire to exert control, forcibly, if necessary, over vulnerable and helpless populations that they fail to notice that the objection to abortion isn't just about the babies. It's also about the women who are objectified, demeaned, butchered, and exploited by the abortion industry....and who buy the propaganda that they are doing the world and themselves a huge favor by killing their babies.

Oh give me a break, your now making excuses for what your voting for. You are voting a man in that agree's with abortion.
What hypocrites you are.

Again the dishonesty of progressives. You know you're about to lose, so you pretend it's about abortion, thinking that maybe THAT will make people hate Romney enough to turn from him.

It never has been about abortion. You're just as misguided in this as you are in everything.

Again the dishonesty of progressives. You know you're about to lose, so you pretend it's about abortion, thinking that maybe THAT will make people hate Romney enough to turn from him.

It never has been about abortion. You're just as misguided in this as you are in everything.

Twist and Flip Flop .........the foundation of the GOP party!

Forum List

Back