Creeping creepiness of the GObP

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Richard Mourdock Backed By GOP Leaders Mitch McConnell, John McCain After Rape Remarks [UPDATE]

Richard Mourdock One Of At Least 15 GOP Senate Candidates Who Oppose Abortion For Rape Victims

These same creeps will tell you they want less "regulation" in government but read how many of them, including Romney and Ryan, believe government should have the power to force women to bear children.

Any one who doubts the GObP/pubpots don't want sharia law in the US have not been paying attention. These are some seriously sick people - mostly men - who want really kinky control over women.

I don't care what the fundies want to do in the privacy of their own bathroom stalls but this is getting really sick.

The fact is, the far right and very rabidly anti-woman fundies are calling the shots and I'll bet the responses to this post will be evidence of that. rw's don't want to take responsibility for their own actions or their anti-American beliefs and their posts here prove that.

They just say that they are smaller government and the blinded people believe them.
I do not believe in abortion, but I do not believe it is my job to crame my beliefs down raped or dying woman's throat .
What is the sickest is we find out later that these hypocrites have secret affairs or in some prostitutes black book.

my gawd, this is like the 15th friggen thread on this...some of you need a friggen LIFE

or you just need to spread hate day in and day out

They just say that they are smaller government and the blinded people believe them.
I do not believe in abortion, but I do not believe it is my job to crame my beliefs down raped or dying woman's throat .
What is the sickest is we find out later that these hypocrites have secret affairs or in some prostitutes black book.

Abortion isn't about beliefs. It's about whether somone should be allowed to kill an innocent child or not.

Let's see who would I'd rather support.
1# Some one that thinks god makes babies. No matter how wrong the action was in making it.
2# A communist that wants to destroy the free market and abort everything in sight?

1# You had best believe I want the cock sucker that raped the women to be executed. I believe in capital punishment unlike 2#. That just wants the piece of shit to laugh in prison for what he did.

Damn lefties have no souls anymore..

the care more about something a man says than they do for the 50 MILLION CHILDREN that has been aborted since abortion become legal

they make me sick

Just because the man believes that any life given by God is a life worth preserving does not make him creepy.

He doesn't condone rape as many have accused him of. Not at all. But he does believe that the child is a gift from God.

How can that be creepy or bad?

I've put her up before as an example. luddly go ahead and email this beautiful woman who was conceived by rape.

Go ahead and tell her it's creepy that some one would care that she could be alive today.

rebeccakiessling.jpg

Rebecca Kiessling, a pro-life attorney from Michigan, fully understands the national debate going on concerning the controversial comments Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin made about abortion and rape. Kiessling was conceived when her mother was victimized by a rapist.

Woman Conceived in Rape Responds to Akin Abortion Controversy | LifeNews.com

Abortion isn't about beliefs. It's about whether somone should be allowed to kill an innocent child or not.

And after they are born the party could give a shit right. They plan on cutting the children and baby programs basically to nothing. Maybe the GOP can throw them some scraps, like they really care.
The non profits are maxed out as it is, so saying they can take it on is not going to happen.
Sick and tired of these GOP people acting like they give a shit about a child, its all politics.

And after they are born the party could give a shit right. They plan on cutting the children and baby programs basically to nothing. Maybe the GOP can throw them some scraps, like they really care.
The non profits are maxed out as it is, so saying they can take it on is not going to happen.
Sick and tired of these GOP people acting like they give a shit about a child, its all politics.

maybe you can send them your weekly paychecks..put your money where your mouth is

that's because liberals equate caring to hearltess bearucrats spending our money on parties, while they portray it's being used ofr people....

Sorry man, government spending does not equate to caring for kids....not killing them does.....

On the other hand, liberals care so much about rape, they want the rapist to do serious time, like community service.....please keep talking about crime......it's a subject I can kick your ass all over on

So being against turning your rights and responsibilities over to the government equals not giving a &#^@?

Do you really think your viewpoint that parents should be allowed and even encouraged to kill their unborn children rather than take responsibility for themselves and their dependents is somehow moral and not political?

that's because liberals equate caring to hearltess bearucrats spending our money on parties, while they portray it's being used ofr people....

Sorry man, government spending does not equate to caring for kids....not killing them does.....

On the other hand, liberals care so much about rape, they want the rapist to do serious time, like community service.....please keep talking about crime......it's a subject I can kick your ass all over on

But if some mindless souless bureaucracy sends out a check, that clearly means the children are taken care of.

my gawd, this is like the 15th friggen thread on this...some of you need a friggen LIFE

or you just need to spread hate day in and day out

They are desperate. They think they can convince the American People that this one Far Right Tea Party Candidate reflects the GOP as a Whole, and Mitt Romney as a man.

Why? Because their Dear Leaders new plan is a 20 Page Booklet of Recycled Ideas, and Repeats of Promises he failed to deliver on. Which is all based on the False Notion that all we have to do is Tax the Rich more to save us all.

But if some mindless souless bureaucracy sends out a check, that clearly means the children are taken care of.

exactally.....I mean you only care if you want a government program for something......and if you want to be nice to rapists......I love it when liberals talk about crime, since they dont ever want criminals punished

maybe you can send them your weekly paychecks..put your money where your mouth is

Guess what clueless I did my internship at a Non-profit home for pregnant addicted women off the streets. We got them clean, educated, had healthy babies and on their feet.
You are so fucking clueless, go educate yourself.

exactally.....I mean you only care if you want a government program for something......and if you want to be nice to rapists......I love it when liberals talk about crime, since they dont ever want criminals punished

I've always been amused about how the left acts like Ebenezeer Scrooge prior to the visits by the Spirits in their thinking that government programs are all that people need.

Meanwhile, we advocate private citizens reaching out and engaging in personal charity and ministering to the needs of others and we are somehow the ones that don't care. And moreover, because we believe in personal charity and not government forced programs, they are somehow justified in advocating for the death of unborn children.

The mental gymnastics it takes to somehow allow them to think they have the superior position there is mindboggling.

Forum List

Back